Betpoints: 172

State of the union

Anyone watching ???

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24893

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Anyone watching ???
    Would rather watch YOU give the State of SBR.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO

I wonder where Biden thinks he is right now …

ChuckyTheGoat

I wonder where Biden thinks he is right now …
    Juan, you should runs for Pres. Supplant Biden.

johnnyvegas13

I seriously thought he was getting ready to declare war

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Can't you guys get each other lathered up in private?

This kind of foreplay isn't fit for public consumption.

ChuckyTheGoat

I seriously thought he was getting ready to declare war
    How many wars can the USA run at once? Idiots blew up the military budget to the moon.

Juan, honest question. Did you buy the 10 mBTC I suggested?

Eddy Munny

Now Chucky is trying to cover his tracks by steering the conversation towards miscellaneous cigar bar fare.

It's too late Chuck, we knew you were rock hard when you opened with "Would rather watch YOU.."

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16711

lincoln riley

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Lot's of lies I'm hearing from old Joey.

I'm Just impressed he's still standing and talking. They must have pumped him up with Hunters cocaine supply or something to keep him going this long!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

How many wars started under Joe? I've lost count?

How much is fast food now since you took office Joe? Last I checked a burger and fries are around $20 bucks. I don't remember that pricing under Trump.

Open borders and how sanctuary cities are eating that illegal immigration bullet now is what you really don't want to talk about. Got executive orders or did you forget to use them like Trump did to basically stop illegal immigration.

I can go on and on.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lot's of lies I'm hearing from old Joey.

I'm Just impressed he's still standing and talking. They must have pumped him up with Hunters cocaine supply or something to keep him going this long!
    I did not think he would last the entire 4 years. Certainly proved me wrong

Now lasting 4 years and still maintaining senility is completely another story though

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post

Now lasting 4 years and still maintaining senility is completely another story though
    President Kamala Harris you will be saying at some point if Joe wins again. No way he makes another 4 years.

He'll be a vegetable at the end of his second term if they can keep him still alive.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post

He's just a front person... He was never going leave the office inside of 4 years barring death.

ChuckyTheGoat

Juan, what would your Platform be?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Juan, what would your Platform be?
    Chucky always tryna rizz up Johnny and gets shut out like Urkel.

Question after unanswered question.

Find a new flower to pollinate, clown.. if a loser like Johnny ain't gonna give you the time of day, doesn't bode well for your love life.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Chucky always tryna rizz up Johnny and gets shut out like Urkel.

Question after unanswered question.

Find a new flower to pollinate, clown.. if a loser like Johnny ain't gonna give you the time of day, doesn't bode well for your love life.
    Eddy dropping the hammer on Chucky. Lol...

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    How many wars started under Joe? I've lost count?

How much is fast food now since you took office Joe? Last I checked a burger and fries are around $20 bucks. I don't remember that pricing under Trump.

Open borders and how sanctuary cities are eating that illegal immigration bullet now is what you really don't want to talk about. Got executive orders or did you forget to use them like Trump did to basically stop illegal immigration.

I can go on and on.
    When trump was running for the 2016 election, one of his biggest complaints about Obama, that he campaigned on was Obama use of the executive order. He said that our country was not supposed to be ran by executive Orders and he would not run it that way. Trump said he was King of making a deal, and he would work with the other side and come up with solutions and that was how you run this country. He was the world's best negotiator, and that was the way to get things done thru congress by passing Bills with compromise and making the deal.
    I completely agree with what he said in 2015 and 2016 leading up to the election, on this issue. He was correct, the framers did not mean for the POTUS to run the country with executive orders.

johnnyvegas13

Sry I quit watching

now what was the question???

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

old man yells at cloud

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

How many times did he trip getting to the mic? Seriously guy doesn't know wtf is ever going on, can't even walk and he is President. And people wonder why everything is so fuked up.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    How many times did he trip getting to the mic? Seriously guy doesn't know wtf is ever going on, can't even walk and he is President. And people wonder why everything is so fuked up.
    It's fukked up because hf of the country is brainwashed by the media and will vote for a democratic party politician. They have been helping blacks forever yet blacks are still in the same spot.

The good thing is many have woken up. If Biden wins again then it's all over.
    Points Awarded:

slewfan gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I would have lost the under over for several bets on this one. Over an hour speech, over an hour actually standing.

Sure it took him an entire week of resting up to do it, and we wont see him until Monday, but I'm shocked his doctors were able to give him a drug cocktail that kept him going for an hours time. Kudos to the doc.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    When trump was running for the 2016 election, one of his biggest complaints about Obama, that he campaigned on was Obama use of the executive order. He said that our country was not supposed to be ran by executive Orders and he would not run it that way. Trump said he was King of making a deal, and he would work with the other side and come up with solutions and that was how you run this country. He was the world's best negotiator, and that was the way to get things done thru congress by passing Bills with compromise and making the deal.
    I completely agree with what he said in 2015 and 2016 leading up to the election, on this issue. He was correct, the framers did not mean for the POTUS to run the country with executive orders.
    I scroll over to SBR to see how it’s going and this thread is at the top of the list. I shouldn’t have bothered.
    Paragraphs about being a negotiator lmao the guy had majority in the house and the senate the first two years of his presidency.
    Fu.kking Eddy could have gotten anything he wanted passed as president too with a majority house and senate.

Was hoping to see real sports discussions and some people that are actually succeeding posting picks instead this forum looks like Eddy continuing to pick fights and JV probably the worst sports bettor in history having a picks thread at the top. And unde tracking picks for JV, in all the years I’ve been on this forum to see that, rock bottom sight.

Eddy this will be your time to write as much as you want about me and your perversions but you might as well save your time I won’t be back to see it

Do better SBR. Absolute clown show right now. Everyone who spent years posting here should be embarrassed.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I scroll over to SBR to see how it’s going and this thread is at the top of the list. I shouldn’t have bothered.
    Paragraphs about being a negotiator lmao the guy had majority in the house and the senate the first two years of his presidency.
    Fu.kking Eddy could have gotten anything he wanted passed as president too with a majority house and senate.

Was hoping to see real sports discussions and some people that are actually succeeding posting picks instead this forum looks like Eddy continuing to pick fights and JV probably the worst sports bettor in history having a picks thread at the top. And unde tracking picks for JV, in all the years I’ve been on this forum to see that, rock bottom sight.

Eddy this will be your time to write as much as you want about me and your perversions but you might as well save your time I won’t be back to see it

Do better SBR. Absolute clown show right now. Everyone who spent years posting here should be embarrassed.
    Sour grapes much?

You should be embarrassed to be a lurker at such a hellscape you described... And make no mistake, you will be back to lurk some more. You're 2nd only to Johnny in "final posts."

snapper
    snapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4913

If you think that gaff on Lakan Riley was bad, you guys need to check out that orange guy's rally speech in Va and NC.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

“Joe Biden is on the run from his record and lying like crazy to try and escape accountability for the horrific devastation he and his party have created. “All the while they continue the very policies that are causing his horror show to go. We cannot take it any longer as a country.”

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^Vlad would love to see Biden win. He even said that. I wonder why? Maybe the word soft comes to mind.

I'm not sure who is gonna win this election coming up in all honesty?

I won't bet on Trump this go around even though he is still the favorite going. I've lost faith in the American voters once stroked out Fetterman beat Dr Oz for that Senate seat. Fetterman got healthier today but we didn't know that then.