OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

still no evidence found about couple dissapeared in 2005

most perfect crime ever commited in philly

Investigators still searching for clues 19 years after disappearance of couple in Pennsylvania

PHILADELPHIA -- Investigators are still searching for clues in the disappearance of a young couple who vanished after leaving a South Philadelphia bar on February 19, 2005.
    For 19 years, the family and friends of Richard Petrone and Danielle Imbo - along with investigators from the Philadelphia Police Department and the FBI - have been trying to answer one question: what happened?
    Petrone and Imbo went missing after leaving a bar in the 400 block of South Street in Philadelphia - then known as Abilene's - at 11:45 p.m.

The #FBI is offering a reward of up to $15,000 for info leading to the arrest & conviction of anyone involved in the disappearance of Danielle Imbo and Richard Petrone. They were last seen in Philadelphia, PA, in the late evening hours of Feb 19, 2005. https://fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

was one super clean hit by whoever did it i belive they never will find out who

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

I had a pile of perfectly good steel in my backyard.

POOF

Disappeared overnight. Complete mystery.