you have to believe in this it works the universe powers around us magnetic forces that affect your health are there every day.

record it on your phone

Almighty powers and Godess of the universe above grant this child (YOUR NAME HERE) This wish with harm to none it shall be done!
What is lost will now be found bring good luck an remove the bad luck turn it all around. Magic bring light, good luck and fortune burn bright and strong as does the full moon.

I intend when rich to have modesty to use to good purpose my prosperity. Let life with abundance I be blessed for security and good life and help me with the rest.

Here shall be woven chance and favor Gained Let this wish be quickly attained! Good Luck and Good fortune starts. Bring to me wealth of silver and gold. Success, money, all i can hold.

Goddess of fortune Friendship ,and good luck too. I call upon thee to make it come true. Spell my money to grow, my money to thrive.

Command that it's my turn to be rich fast.Let the magic be strong and the spell be cast. Earth and air fire and sea Come ignite the magic in me north and south East and west,
Goddess Wish this (woman man and her his )house be blessed!
Shine the light to guide me away from evil and those who wish me harm!

2nd WISH
Almighty powers and Godess of the universe above grant this child (YOUR NAME HERE) This wish with harm to none it shall be done!

Here shall be woven chance and favor gained. This spell to be granted, MY riches be attained. Goddess wish me to become RICH! Call for me to be a BIG BIG winner.

BY the powers of air fire water and earth lets it be three times three huge lottery wins huge gambling wins granted to me all the time.

Abundant Silver and gold i will find. Draw to my hands many more of your kind. Multiply and grow like the image in my mind.

Multiply my money by 10 times By 100 times by 1000 times by 100,000 times by 1 milliom times.Bring treasures here for me to behold. Share with me riches of silver and gold.

Success, prosperity, all i can hold. Fulfill MY needs as quick as can be Bless rich abundance of great wealth and Health for me.