OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Trump launches $399 sneaker line, cologne and perfume

$399.00 wait let me fix that for you $3.99

Feb. 18 (UPI) -- Former President Donald Trump has launched his own line of sneakers, cologne and perfume. The $399 shoes, which had a "strict limit of three pairs per customer," are already sold out.

Trump's launch comes just a day after a judge ordered him and his companies to pay nearly $355 million in his New York civil fraud trial and during an appearance by Trump at Sneaker Con in Philadelphia.

i wanted to go there and donate him 1 penny.

By Saturday night, the shoes were sold out on the website. Only 1,000 pairs had been available for purchase, the site said.
    The former president is also selling two other versions of red sneakers that have "T" on one side and "45" on the other for $199, according to the website. Cologne and perfume are listed for $99 each.

The products are "trademarks of CIC Ventures LLC. Trump Sneakers are not designed, manufactured, distributed or sold by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization or any of their respective affiliates or principals. 45Footwear, LLC uses the Trump name, image and likeness under a license agreement," the website said.

Trump and his companies were ordered to pay nearly $355 million for fraudulently inflating the values of his properties. He also faces an $83 million judgment defaming author E. Jean Carroll. Combined, the 2024 Republican front-runner has been fined roughly $438 million in the past four weeks.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

Manufactured in Indonesia.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Manufactured in Indonesia.

Does MAGA know he is sending jobs overseas instead of manufacturing jobs in America.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2810

Par for the course for old Donnie boy!......two faced hypocrite with double standards! OOPS! wait a minute! Wrong thread and forum!......Made in Mexico!...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

They come in different colors. May sport a pair and support the DON! Currently sold out now. No one is buying anything.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-19-24 at 12:35 PM.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90362

Good for him

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They come in different colors. May sport a pair and support the DON! Currently sold out now. No one is buying anything.

Good looking shoe!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21701

He's broke. He has to. His cultists will buy anything from him.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Biden isn’t broke but more dishonest money

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Does MAGA know he is sending jobs overseas instead of manufacturing jobs in America.
    IDK but somebody had to stir the pot and today it happened to be me.
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave TheGoldenGoose 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Biden isn’t broke but more dishonest money
    Really? You must have heard it from the informant who lied and got arrested by the FBI for lying.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Really? You must have heard it from the informant who lied and got arrested by the FBI for lying.
    Babinski Biden’s little boys laptop

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Bank accounts

I can go on and on

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Bank accounts

I can go on and on
    You need to call the FBI and tell them you have this info. But make sure is good else you are going to end up like the informant.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

DwightShrute

The FBI had him on payroll for a decade and just now decided to throw him under the bus. Must be getting closer to the election. You ain't seen nothing yet.

DwightShrute

Good looking shoe!!

I think so also. The gold ones not so much. The gold ones are more d2bets' style.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Par for the course for old Donnie boy!......two faced hypocrite with double standards! OOPS! wait a minute! Wrong thread and forum!......Made in Mexico!...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I think so also. The gold ones not so much. The gold ones are more d2bets' style.

DwightShrute

y0ou obviously keep posting this and saying its hypocritical. It's isn't but you seem to think it is. Why? Is it because its made outside the USA? If so, how is that hypocritical? How is it a double standard?

Da Manster!

y0ou obviously keep posting this and saying its hypocritical. It's isn't but you seem to think it is. Why? Is it because its made outside the USA? If so, how is that hypocritical? How is it a double standard?
    If I have to explain it you and draw you a picture, then you should seriously have your SBR posting privileges banned until the year 2039.

DwightShrute

If I have to explain it you and draw you a picture, then you should seriously have your SBR posting privileges banned until the year 2039.

oh I am pretty sure I know why you are saying those things, but I just wanted you to say it so you would stick your foot in your mouth. Its rather silly because Trump has never said not to do any business outside the USA. He has never told people not to do business outside the US either. You are attempting to push the false narrative using emotions rather than intellect. Remember when people claimed MAGA hats were made in China? No, they are make in Los Angeles actually. Sure there are knock-off MAGA hats made in China but so are Gucci and Louis Vuitton hand bags.

Do you not remember when he first ran for POTUS, and years before that as well, when he spoke about the fact the hundreds of thousands of factories have closed all over the country and how America doesn't make anything anymore? He said it for year. He wanted America to make stuff in America. Not everything. Just more that they are now. Trump simply pointed out how things have changed. Was he wrong?

You multi-posted the same meme without realizing your mistake. That's why I never bothered replying before when you asked. I was hoping you'd realize it, but obviously not, so I had to explain.

TheGoldenGoose

It’s pathetic that our two choices for POTUS are an old man with dementia and a narcissistic pathological liar. Big government has lost everything to the corporate fukks. Both political parties are corrupt and crooked and culpable in the demise of our governmental system.

Did anybody hear about Biden’s great great grandfather being granted a pardon by President Lincoln? You can’t make this s#it up.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave TheGoldenGoose 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

oh I am pretty sure I know why you are saying those things, but I just wanted you to say it so you would stick your foot in your mouth. Its rather silly because Trump has never said not to do any business outside the USA. He has never told people not to do business outside the US either. You are attempting to push the false narrative using emotions rather than intellect. Remember when people claimed MAGA hats were made in China? No, they are make in Los Angeles actually. Sure there are knock-off MAGA hats made in China but so are Gucci and Louis Vuitton hand bags.

Do you not remember when he first ran for POTUS, and years before that as well, when he spoke about the fact the hundreds of thousands of factories have closed all over the country and how America doesn't make anything anymore? He said it for year. He wanted America to make stuff in America. Not everything. Just more that they are now. Trump simply pointed out how things have changed. Was he wrong?

You multi-posted the same meme without realizing your mistake. That's why I never bothered replying before when you asked. I was hoping you'd realize it, but obviously not, so I had to explain.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    It’s pathetic that our two choices for POTUS are an old man with dementia and a narcissistic pathological liar. Big government has lost everything to the corporate fukks. Both political parties are corrupt and crooked and culpable in the demise of our governmental system.

Did anybody hear about Biden’s great great grandfather being granted a pardon by President Lincoln? You can’t make this s#it up.
    That is Biden. Biden isn't very bright. Never has been. Biden isn't in charge. He is being told what to say, when to say it and when he's allowed to even speak.

Trump is appealing because he's not beholden to anyone. Trump lies about insignificant stuff. Trump is energetic and smart. Trump is transparent.

DwightShrute

ok so you do think that Trump said/thinks no one should ever do business with China or any country other than the USA? If they do and they support Trump, then they are hypocrites? That is what I think you are saying. If I am wrong, then explain the hypocrite accusation you are making.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6237

Trump might have been a good president, but seriously you buys this crap.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

That is Biden. Biden isn't very bright. Never has been. Biden isn't in charge. He is being told what to say, when to say it and when he's allowed to even speak.

Trump is appealing because he's not beholden to anyone. Trump lies about insignificant stuff. Trump is energetic and smart. Trump is transparent.
    That is an understatement. He's basically brain dead.

Oh and Joe Biden was broke until he became VP and President. He even admitted that. Joe quickly became worth over 10 million dollars or more today on a 400K a year salary. (with the help of Hunter Biden) Same with Obama whom is reported to be worth almost a 100 million today. Google it if you don't believe me.

Trump made his money in Real Estate over time. Joe and Barack not so sure how they made their millions so fast?

Da Manster!

ok so you do think that Trump said/thinks no one should ever do business with China or any country other than the USA? If they do and they support Trump, then they are hypocrites? That is what I think you are saying. If I am wrong, then explain the hypocrite accusation you are making.
    Nope, I'm just gonna channel my inner "Dwight" and just respond with "" like you do in the politics thread every time one of us tries to have a civil debate with you...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

I bought a pair of Trump's sneakers when they first came out

I'm nearly 60 yrs old and I just got signed to a multi year contract with the Boston Celtics

Best sneakers ever made

DwightShrute

Nope, I'm just gonna channel my inner "Dwight" and just respond with "" like you do in the politics thread every time one of us tries to have a civil debate with you...
    Its difficult to respond without the if you are making ridiculous memes. Well, unless you were trying to be funny. Were you? It sure didn't seem like it because the comments you made associated with the meme.

Anyways, I am over it. You know how I feel about it and I will just move on. Perhaps you can. If not, you have Hareeballs. The poster I mean.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    I bought a pair of Trump's sneakers when they first came out

I'm nearly 60 yrs old and I just got signed to a multi year contract with the Boston Celtics

Best sneakers ever made
    you must have scored the most points in a game several times

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

you must have scored the most points in a game several times
    I haven't even played for the Celtics for a week yet, and I have already shattered just about every team record they have

It's all in the Trump sneakers
    They are for winners

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    I haven't even played for the Celtics for a week yet, and I have already shattered just about every team record they have

It's all in the Trump sneakers
    They are for winners
    you can make 4-point shots with them sneaker I hear.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29860

Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave b1slickguy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

12 Last