OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

angry as mo fo today US Const was attacked

WASHINGTON (TND) — Climate protestors poured red powder on the case holding the U.S. Constitution Wednesday at the National Archives Building in Washington, D.C.
    Donald Sepeda and Jackson Green, members of the Declare Emergency civil disobedience group, reportedly performed the stunt to direct attention toward the federal government’s purported theft of environmental constitutional rights.

Officers arrested the protestors within minutes.
    “The National Archives Rotunda is the sanctuary for our nation’s founding documents. They are here for all Americans to view and understand the principles of our nation,” U.S. Archivist Dr. Colleen Shogan said. “We take such vandalism very seriously and we will insist that the perpetrators be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

The Constitution was unaffected by the powder, although the rotunda will remain closed Thursday for a cleaning.
    Declare Emergency vandalized a National Gallery of Art exhibit in April when two of its members smeared paint on a 19th-century Edgar Degas statue. They sought to pressure President Joe Biden into declaring a climate emergency and ceasing fossil fuel production on federal and indigenous lands.

A day earlier, the group blocked rush-hour traffic on the George Washington Parkway in Virginia. Declare Emergency argued its “disciplined” and “protracted” roadblock was the best way to create systematic change.

The group has also impeded traffic on I-395 and I-495, leading to several of its members landing in jail. One of the convicted disruptors, Michelle Wehner, denounced Washington, D.C.’s Superior Court for its perceived complicity in abandoning Americans.

grrrrrrr if i was there i'd make them lick it up now the security guards will have to check all who come in!

glad they got aressted they should be fined heavily for vandalism like i mean 1000's of dollars.

WE have had climate problems for i dunno how long.

should have went to NRA offices and protest the guns allowed that are killing innocent people all over the USA

wonder if these are trumpsters if so fawwwkkk every republican or voter every where,

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

They should put this in national treasure 3

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post

wonder if these are trumpsters if so fawwwkkk every republican or voter every where,
    Really? You wonder that? 99.99% they are radical far Left liberals. What meds are you on?

Do you share your password with anyone else?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Not a lot of climate protestors on the Trump side.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Bill pull your head out of your ass please
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19611

They'll get off with a $5 fine while the Capitol protestors get 10 years for a legitimate protest.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    They'll get off with a $5 fine while the Capitol protestors get 10 years for a legitimate protest.
    Sad but true

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

Constitution has been under attack for years now. Not sure why this was the incident to set you off. Put your head back in the sand.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

When I saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be about the USS Constitution

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

I hope they get a harsh punishment, for their crime. That said,

How many police did they assault? How many restricted areas did they access? It's it legal to protest inside a federal building. Most permits I've seen are for outside access on streets.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I hope they get a harsh punishment, for their crime. That said,

How many police did they assault? How many restricted areas did they access? It's it legal to protest inside a federal building. Most permits I've seen are for outside access on streets.
    A few weeks before J6, rioters almost breached security and the secret service were forced to take the president into the bunker . Many more cops were injured that day at Lafayette park than on J6. Knowing this fact, how many people were arrested? How many committees were formed to understand what happened so that it wouldn’t happen again. How many of those rioters were made an example of? We all know the answers but some of you will still refuse to admit there is no equal justice despite seeing it with your own eyes.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    A few weeks before J6, rioters almost breached security and the secret service were forced to take the president into the bunker . Many more cops were injured that day at Lafayette park than on J6. Knowing this fact, how many people were arrested? How many committees were formed to understand what happened so that it wouldn’t happen again. How many of those rioters were made an example of? We all know the answers but some of you will still refuse to admit there is no equal justice despite seeing it with your own eyes.
    Trump said he had NEVER been taking to the bunker. You have stated many times you don't lie so by your statement once again ole Trump is caught in a lie.

I have no idea about those criminals you speak of put if it happened like you say(always have doubts) they should get punishment like others that
    Have committed like crimes. Did they illegally enter a federal building.

jackpot269

Can someone anyone post a copy of the permit for the protest on January 6 2021. I've just never seen one that included the inside of a federal building before. So.until posted we can assume it was not a legitimate protest.Im sure they had one because I've herd so much about it, but no one has ever offered it for view. Interesting

DwightShrute

Trump said he had NEVER been taking to the bunker. You have stated many times you don't lie so by your statement once again ole Trump is caught in a lie.

I have no idea about those criminals you speak of put if it happened like you say(always have doubts) they should get punishment like others that
    Have committed like crimes. Did they illegally enter a federal building.
    The secret service makes that call. They did make it. Google it. Barr even said so.

Also, I can’t believe I have to tell you this, do you know anything about Trump? His image ? It happened during an election year and Trump probably just down playing it because it would be perceived as a sigh of weakness.

all that doesn’t take away from the fact that a mob almost made it in, burned down a church and injured more police than on J6.

jackpot269

Are you talking about the photo op thing with Trump? If so that's why I was confused you said a few weeks before and that was 8 months before if that is it.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The secret service makes that call. They did make it. Google it. Barr even said so.

Also, I can’t believe I have to tell you this, do you know anything about Trump? His image ? It happened during an election year and Trump probably just down playing it because it would be perceived as a sigh of weakness.

all that doesn’t take away from the fact that a mob almost made it in, burned down a church and injured more police than on J6.
    I was not saying anything about who made the call, neither did he. Trump just said he never went to the bunker. If he did no matter the reason it is not the truth.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Constitution has been under attack for years now. Not sure why this was the incident to set you off. Put your head back in the sand.
    Fake concern, a distant cousin of virtue signaling.

DwightShrute

I was not saying anything about who made the call, neither did he. Trump just said he never went to the bunker. If he did no matter the reason it is not the truth.
    but can't you see how I find that strange that you would focus on whether he did or didn't go to the bunker where they key points were the violence that happened that day.