Betpoints: 18950

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Putin made Tucker look like a clown. Pretty much called him a CIA OP. LOL

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Putin made Tucker look like a clown. Pretty much called him a CIA OP. LOL

someone's been watching MSM aka fake news again...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

It was a pretty good interview.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Did Putin take off his "yid" hat during the interview?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    someone's been watching MSM aka fake news again...
    Someone didn't see the interview.

khicks26

It was a pretty good interview.
    Way over Tuckers head, guy to dumb to talk to Putin. May as well have Brooks do the interview.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

Way over Tuckers head, guy to dumb to talk to Putin. May as well have Brooks do the interview.
    He probably has 3rd grade level English grammar skills, unlike yourself

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    He probably has 3rd grade level English grammar skills, unlike yourself
    Never said I could do it. Just that Tucker is to stupid to do it. Made the country look like a joke, do you understand what I mean?

I doubt it smart guy.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

Never said I could do it. Just that Tucker is to stupid to do it. Made the country look like a joke, do you understand what I mean?

I doubt it smart guy.
    LOL
    Wow, illiterate and dumb
    You got it going on
    Is that TO complicated for you???

khicks26

Ex American news actor interviews Ex KGB agent.

LMAO when Putin said Tucker wanted to join the CIA.
    Last edited by khicks26; 02-10-24 at 11:49 PM.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    LOL
    Wow, illiterate and dumb
    You got it going on
    Is that TO complicated for you???
    So nothing to add from you? Just stupid shit.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10347

Never said I could do it. Just that Tucker is to stupid to do it.

Made the country look like a joke, do you understand what I mean?
    I doubt it smart guy.
    ~~
    Knickers---
    Basic English is a stranger to you.
    Who's the idiot?

You think the country was made to be a joke?
    Look in the mirror.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~
    Knickers---
    Basic English is a stranger to you.
    Who's the idiot?

You think the country was made to be a joke?
    Look in the mirror.
    OH great! More stupid shit from the guys that have nothing else. GFYS

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10347

“In The War Of Propaganda, It Is Very Difficult To Defeat The United States”

One under-appreciated moment from Tucker Carlson’s recent interview with Vladimir Putin came after Putin implied that NATO powers were behind the 2022 bombing of the Nord Stream pipeline.

Carlson responded by asking why Putin wouldn’t present evidence of this to the world, so as to “win a propaganda victory.”

“In the war of propaganda it is very difficult to defeat the United States because the United States controls all the world’s media and many European media,” Putin replied, adding, “The ultimate beneficiary of the biggest European media are American financial institutions.”

I don’t know about the specific nature of his Nord Stream insinuations, but Putin is definitely correct about the strength of the American propaganda machine.

Of all the fronts one could possibly choose to challenge the United States on, propaganda is surely the least favorable.

The US empire has by far the most sophisticated and effective propaganda machine ever to have existed, operating with such complexity that most people don’t even know it exists.In a “fact-checking” article titled “5 lies and 1 truth from Putin’s interview with Tucker Carlson”, Politico Europe labels the above claim a lie on the basis that Russia has state-run media whereas US media is privately owned.

“The biggest news media companies are privately owned and operate without direct government control, in contrast to the state-controlled media landscape in Russia,” writes Politico’s Sergey Goryashko.

“Russian state TV and the primary news agencies there are the property of the government, and the Kremlin controls other media or destroys those not willing to collaborate.”

At the bottom of the article is a line which reads as follows: “Sergey Goryashko is hosted at POLITICO under the EU-funded EU4FreeMedia residency program.”

EU4FreeMedia is a European Union narrative management operation set up to help integrate “Russian journalists in exile” into leading European publications, ie to provide maximum media amplification to Russian expats who have a bone to pick with the current government in Moscow.

It is run with participation from Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, a US government-funded media op under the umbrella of the US propaganda services umbrella USAGM.

I really couldn’t have come up with a more perfect illustration of what I’m talking about here than the US government and its European lackeys running a complex and elaborate project to further slant European media against the Russian Federation, which then manifests as a Politico article calling Putin a liar and claiming propaganda does not exist in the west.

---
    There’s an old joke that goes like this:
    A Soviet and an American are on an airplane seated next to each other.

“Why are you flying to the US?” asks the American.

“To study American propaganda,” replies the Soviet.

“What American propaganda?” asks the American.

“Exactly,” the Soviet replies.

-CAITLIN JOHNSTONE-

Last edited by 19th Hole; 02-11-24 at 02:24 AM.

DwightShrute

Never said I could do it. Just that Tucker is to stupid ​to do it. Made the country look like a joke, do you understand what I mean?

I doubt it smart guy.
    *too

DwightShrute

OH great! More stupid shit from the guys that have nothing else. GFYS
    When have you contributed anything to any discussion except for insults and character assassinations? I mean, that’s basically all you ever do! Check your post history if you don’t believe me. You keep telling everyone how stupid they are when you can’t even put together a rational argument on any topic and have the grammar skills of kindergartner. Everyone is stupid, a nazi, and racist except you and Cenk lol.

Put down the pipe, put away your toys, get rid of the nazi flag in the garage, delete all the nasty illegal shit on your computer, and grow up. You used to be better than this. I mean, much better.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-11-24 at 06:47 AM.

DwightShrute

The radical Left were putting pressure on airlines not to accept Tucker as a passenger so that he couldn’t leave Russia. That is how unhinged the Left is. No one should be allowed to do actual journalism unless they are part of the media mob.

They are almost all activists nowadays. How dare he be allowed to ask questions! We cannot let this happen! We must smear him and lie about him. We must discredit him by any means necessary. We must destroy him because he’s a threat and makes us all look bad. Again!

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

Tucker Carlson travels in a private jet and therefore has no need to fly commercial airlines. Putin is a butcher who has people poisoned at will. Started to watch the interview but there is no way I’m listening to that beady eyed butcher bloviate for two hours.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Tucker Carlson travels in a private jet and therefore has no need to fly commercial airlines. Putin is a butcher who has people poisoned at will. Started to watch the interview but there is no way I’m listening to that beady eyed butcher bloviate for two hours.
    I am not sure he does use a private jet but regardless, I heard people were demanding no airline takes him. You know, because he interviewed the Russian president.

It was an interesting interview actually. Not as hard-hitting perhaps as some were expecting. To be honest, I didn't really know what to expect. What I did see was Putin is a highly intelligent man and well spoken. The complete opposite of Biden. Whether you agree with Putin or not, you can understand him and what he says. Again, the complete opposite of Biden. Remember, Russia hates Nazis and Zelenskyy gave in to the Nazis in the Ukraine once elected, after campaigning not to do so. Putin said Zelenskyy's grandfather fought the Nazis.

Putin claims he wants to end the war and that they had a deal to do so long ago, but at the last minute it was taken off the board. Nord stream pipeline gets blown up. Billions keep being sent to Ukraine. Hunter Biden made millions sitting on the board of an energy company in the Ukraine after Joe Biden demanded they fire the prosecutor who was looking into corruption of that company or they wouldn't get 1 billion from the US taxpayer. Who knows what i really happening. Maybe there is a last minute deal that will be made closer to election time.

brooks85

Someone didn't see the interview.

?

is your memory failing you?

We have years of post history. I watch stuff, you repeat fake news. I just caught you doing it last time about biden opening the border... you literally had no idea it happened DAY 1. Stop watching MSM aka TYT.

khicks26

When have you contributed anything to any discussion except for insults and character assassinations? I mean, that’s basically all you ever do! Check your post history if you don’t believe me. You keep telling everyone how stupid they are when you can’t even put together a rational argument on any topic and have the grammar skills of kindergartner. Everyone is stupid, a nazi, and racist except you and Cenk lol.

Put down the pipe, put away your toys, get rid of the nazi flag in the garage, delete all the nasty illegal shit on your computer, and grow up. You used to be better than this. I mean, much better.
    I said Putin called Tucker a CIA OP and he did. Did any of you assholes reply to that? No you turned into snowflakes and said my grammar was bad. Then you type this long diatribe about me. Doing just what you accuse me of doing.

You guys are stupid because, its not about what was said, its about how you feel. Your a bunch of fuking babies.

Here's idea, why don't you go watch big time wrestling, that's how you clowns react to this stuff.

khicks26

?

is your memory failing you?

We have years of post history. I watch stuff, you repeat fake news. I just caught you doing it last time about biden opening the border... you literally had no idea it happened DAY 1. Stop watching MSM aka TYT.
    See another nothing post about nothing. Waste of time.

Brooks has no idea what was said in the interview.

brooks85

See another nothing post about nothing. Waste of time.

Brooks has no idea what was said in the interview.

excellent non-response. Never change, that is what the deep state counts on. Morons who refuse to change, refuse to come out of the sheep pen because they don't want to let go of the government's titty.

khicks26

excellent non-response. Never change, that is what the deep state counts on. Morons who refuse to change, refuse to come out of the sheep pen because they don't want to let go of the government's titty.
    A nothing response to a nothing post. What did you think it would be?

DwightShrute

I said Putin called Tucker a CIA OP and he did. Did any of you assholes reply to that? No you turned into snowflakes and said my grammar was bad. Then you type this long diatribe about me. Doing just what you accuse me of doing.

You guys are stupid because, its not about what was said, its about how you feel. Your a bunch of fuking babies.

Here's idea, why don't you go watch big time wrestling, that's how you clowns react to this stuff.
    no, you know that I only bring up your poor grammar only when you call someone stupid and in the same breath, you can't spell the simplest of words. You know this already because I have told you thins several times. You are being intellectually dishonest as per usual.

Honestly I don't remember Putin calling Tucker a CIA operative. Did he really? Maybe I missed it.

brooks85

A nothing response to a nothing post. What did you think it would be?

brooks85

post the quote..

You will not because you are a liar aka demoRAT

khicks26

no, you know that I only bring up your poor grammar only when you call someone stupid and in the same breath, you can't spell the simplest of words. You know this already because I have told you thins several times. You are being intellectually dishonest as per usual.

Honestly I don't remember Putin calling Tucker a CIA operative. Did he really? Maybe I missed it.
    Yesterday I took apart a dryer, changed the motor, drum belt, drum wheels, and fixed a gas line. Can you do any of that grammar queen?

In other words I don't give a fuk about your grammar. That doesn't make you smart. You use it as a catch all because you know nothing about anything.

He told Tucker that Tucker wanted to join the CIA. If I'm Putin that's a massive red flag. Tuckers dad was involved with the CIA. Putin knew more about Tucker before the interview than Trucker knows about himself.

Do you not know how to read people? No it's how it makes you feel because you are thick as a brick and yes fuking stupid.

khicks26

post the quote..

You will not because you are a liar aka demoRAT
    Quote GFYS and watch the interview for yourself dumb ass.

brooks85

Quote GFYS and watch the interview for yourself dumb ass.

notice how the liar is panicking for being exposed with his lies he got from MSM

khicks26

For our good and the good of all people in the world.

This little kid should have shot himself in the head.

DwightShrute

Yesterday I took apart a dryer, changed the motor, drum belt, drum wheels, and fixed a gas line. Can you do any of that grammar queen?

In other words I don't give a fuk about your grammar. That doesn't make you smart. You use it as a catch all because you know nothing about anything.

He told Tucker that Tucker wanted to join the CIA. If I'm Putin that's a massive red flag. Tuckers dad was involved with the CIA. Putin knew more about Tucker before the interview than Trucker knows about himself.

Do you not know how to read people? No it's how it makes you feel because you are thick as a brick and yes fuking stupid.
    haha I am the worst speller. I couldn't survive without spell check. You are triggered by it and immediately go into name calling mode. So easy to get under snowflakes' skin.

So he didn't actually call Tucker a CIA operative as you claimed?

Congrats on taking apart the dryer. Does it work?

brooks85

For our good and the good of all people in the world.

This little kid should have shot himself in the head.

aww looks like the soyboy is upset because he got called out for being a liar. This is called a trend. We established this with you a decade ago. You are a known liar.

Also, I would whoop your ass so hilariously. Any time you want to exchange facebook account then man the F up. I'm in Ohio, stop being a pussy for once in your life. Last time I wanted to whoop ass it was vitterd and the pussy never showed up.

1234 Last