Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

It's Time for Me to Step Down from My Throne Here at SBR. I've Overstayed My Welcome

I may have to take a break. I've offended anyone and everyone and that's unbecoming of a classy gentleman like myself. I used to be a real big deal around here but now I just seem to be a proverbial fly in the soup of SBR.

If you don't believe me, just look at the laundry list of posters I've offended:

SBR Andy is mad at me because I never talk to him

Slayer14 is mad at me because I said his threads are the equivalent of outdated junk mail

biggie12 is mad at me because I asked him for a handout

Da Manster is mad at me because I still owe him betpoints

Optional is mad at me because I don't drink Bud Light

goduke is mad at me because I called him a non-binary tranny-loving pansexual virgin

homie1975 is mad at me because I said if he were a celebrity he'd be Spongebob Squarepants

TheMoneyShot is mad at me because I said he shouldn't snort creatine in front of his Tinder dates.

Snowball is mad at me because I asked him if he got a tinfoil onesie for Christmas

Kermit is mad at me because I told him this is SBR, not TMZ

d2bets is mad at me because I didn't know if "superspreader" was a pandemic buzzword or his sister's nickname in high school

Mac4Lyfe is mad at me because I called him Crack4Life

cecil127 is mad at me because I asked him if he had his wife's permission to use her photo as his avatar (his avatar is a horse)

OldBill
    is mad at me because I punctuate my sentences properly

budwiser is mad at me because I called him a retard and Rickrolled his ass

lakerboy is mad at me because he was slumping so bad once I encouraged him to change his name to landfill

stevenash is mad at me because I said 9/11 was an inside job

trobin31 is mad at me because I insinuated that the career achievement certificate in his office was actually a Taco Bell employee of the month award

hehfest
    is mad at me because I said buying through the number 3 is not +EV long term

captrobey is mad at me because I randomly litter his thread with bigfoot spam

gauchojake is mad at me because I said Californians would rather get a sex change than attend a Chargers game, then went on to add that they'd rather get a sex change than do a lot of things

Slurry Pumper is mad at me because I caught him creeping in a John Lawson live stream

Shute is mad at me because I called him "Poop Shute"

DonnieBrasco23 is mad at me because I don't submit picks and don't post across the street

TheTopMoron is mad at me because I said he'd be in the Hall of Fame if they admitted Monday morning quarterbacks

JIBBBY is mad at me because I called him a beekeeper (he has too many B's in his handle)

unde0087 is mad at me because I questioned the efficacy of his mood swing meds

johnnyvegas13 is mad at me because I'm hip to the fact that Chucky is trying to have butt sex with him

ChuckyTheGoat is mad at me because I'm hip to the fact that he's trying to have butt sex with Johnny

Good grief, the only one who ever liked me was Opie1988. This makes me sad. I'm like a bull in a china shop, just running amok and destroying anything within reach. Spider gives me a timeout and I just come back and wreak more havoc. I'll never learn. Maybe they'll like me more at AOL, I heard they have a chatroom or something.

Last edited by Eddy Munny; 01-15-24 at 01:46 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Eddy Munny 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

biggie12 gave Eddy Munny 2238 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975 gave Eddy Munny 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bhoor gave Eddy Munny 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 9 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!, swordsandtequila, theboss4018, homie1975, Jayvegas420, pavyracer, franklee168, 19th Hole, and magpie878

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2810

Wait? It's my fault that you OWE me betpoints? that was from a legitimate wager on the ohio state and alabama game that you legitimately lost! you should have honored it and not have welched on me! number one cardinal sin and violation of the golden rule when it comes to our gambling creed! Having said all that, I forgave you remember? I told you not to worry about the other 800 or so betpoints that you owed me! I forgave you! It's the democrat way! ......anyhow all is good between you and I Mr. Ed!...

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Wait? It's my fault that you OWE me betpoints? that was from a legitimate wager on the ohio state and alabama game! you should honor it and not have welched on me! number one cardinal sin and violation of the golden rule when it comes to our gambling creed! Having said all that, I forgave you remember? I told you not to worry about the other 800 or so betpoints that you owed me! All is good between you and I Mr. Ed!...
    See what I mean? I told you guys people were mad at me.

Of course I couldn't pay him 8 million betpoints or whatever, I entered the agreement before I knew that brokedikk non-pro's were limited to two, I repeat, TWO betpoint payouts a day... I mean, what the hell was I supposed to do? I even reached out to a local betpoint broker and there was nothing he could do.

Look at all these angry posters with their torches and pitchforks. I've created a monster.

This makes me sad. I'm packing my bags for AOL. They have free coffee and peppermint disks.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I may have to take a break. I've offended anyone and everyone and that's unbecoming of a classy gentleman like myself. I used to be a real big deal around here but now I just seem to be a proverbial fly in the soup of SBR.

If you don't believe me, just look at the laundry list of posters I've offended:

Slayer14 is mad at me because I said his threads are the equivalent of outdated junk mail

goduke is mad at me because I called him a non-binary tranny-loving pansexual virgin

homie1975 is mad at me because I said if he were a celebrity he'd be Spongebob Squarepants

OldBill is mad at me because I punctuate my sentences properly

lakerboy is mad at me because he was slumping so bad once I encouraged him to change his name to landfill

hehfest is mad at me because I said buying through the number 3 is not +EV long term

gauchojake is mad at me because I said Californians would rather get a sex change than attend a Chargers game, then went on to add that they'd rather get a sex change than do a lot of things

Slurry Pumper is mad at me because I caught him creeping in a John Lawson live stream

DonnieBrasco23 is mad at me because I don't submit picks and don't post across the street

TheTopMoron is mad at me because I said he'd be in the Hall of Fame if they admitted Monday morning quarterbacks

JIBBBY is mad at me because I called him a beekeeper (he has too many B's in his handle)

unde0087 is mad at me because I questioned the efficacy of his mood stabilizing meds

johnnyvegas13 is mad at me because I'm hip to the fact that Chucky is trying to have butt sex with him

ChuckyTheGoat is mad at me because I'm hip to the fact that he's trying to have butt sex with Johnny

Good grief, the only one who ever liked me was Opie1988. This makes me sad. I'm like a bull in a china shop, just running amok and destroying anything within reach. Spider gives me a timeout and I just come back and wreak more havoc. I'll never learn. Maybe they'll like me more at AOL, I heard they have a chatroom or something.

Da Manster!

See what I mean? I told you guys people were mad at me.

Of course I couldn't pay him 8 million betpoints or whatever, I entered the agreement before I knew that brokedikk non-pro's were limited to two, I repeat, TWO betpoint payouts a day... I mean, what the hell was I supposed to do? I even reached out to a local betpoint broker and there was nothing he could do.

Look at all these angry posters with their torches and pitchforks. I've created a monster.

This makes me sad. I'm packing my bags for AOL. They have free coffee and peppermint disks.
    Ed, all kidding and joking aside, you have accumulated over 21,582 betpoints. you do know that for a measly 1500 betpoint fee, you too could become a PRO and be one of "us"!......and then you can donate and pay me back what you owe me and ride off to the sunset with your head held high!......seriously, you are a good dude with lots of intelligent and funny cracks! Good luck on your future endeavors young man!...

Eddy Munny

It's too late for any fancy talk of turning pro. That ship has sailed. I'd dump all my betpoints on your porch if I could get my hands between the cushions. That's neither here nor there.

This thread isn't about forgiveness or reparations.. I've burned too many bridges and their ain't enough hardhats in New York City to put the pieces back together.

It's time for me to test the waters at AOL. They have a neat little chatroom and they won't hurt my feelings over there.

Da Manster!

It's too late for any fancy talk of turning pro. That ship has sailed. I'd dump all my betpoints on your porch if I could get my hands between the cushions. That's neither here nor there.

This thread isn't about forgiveness or reparations.. I've burned too many bridges and their ain't enough hardhats in New York City to put the pieces back together.

It's time for me to test the waters at AOL. They have a neat little chatroom and they won't hurt my feelings over there.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

No love for your pal Nasher?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    No love for your pal Nasher?
    That makes me sad to hear you say that. I always knew you and SBR Andy were plotting my demise, but to hear you openly state that in a public forum makes me wince a bit.

Over at AOL I don't expect they'll treat me like this. Did I mention the coffee and peppermint disks?

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Hey, I’m not mad at you and enjoy your postings. But, then again, I don’t go in the dark depths of SBR because I’m afraid. 🤣

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1772

No. I want you to stay

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

If eddy leaves then I leave

agree place is terrible

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Good post. Eddy and I had our fallout years ago but all is good. We can discuss sports.

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

Willy Wonka says

Stop…Don’t, Come back.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

I'd rather get a sex change than attend a chargers game

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26331

I can't believe all these people are at you, especially johnny and Chucky

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Eddy don't go as you are Munny!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I'd rather get a sex change than attend a chargers game
    I'd rather drink a Bud Light and just pretend Ive had a sex change

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'd rather drink a Bud Light and just pretend Ive had a sex change
    As a Cowboys fan from the crib, I'd rather take it dry in the arse from Dillon while drinking a bud light then go to a Dallas Cowboys playoff game myself.

Eddy Munny

This makes me sad. Once I start my handle over on the AOL chatrooms I'll find peace.

Too many pointy pitchforks piercing the winter sky around these parts. I'm no longer welcome.

Even Pauley Poker is mad at me.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    As a Cowboys fan from the crib, I'd rather take it dry in the arse from Dillon while drinking a bud light then go to a Dallas Cowboys playoff game myself.
    I always knew you had a crush on Dylan Mulvaney! I called it awhile back! You want to hog tie him down and put a long blonde braided wig on him and wrap some duct tape over his mouth and make believe like he's Christina Aguilera or something and then rail him in the ass like the trix rabbit!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Eddie hang around! Don't leave and turn to the dark side!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-15-24 at 12:48 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I always knew you had a crush on Dylan Mulvaney! I called it awhile back! You want to hog tie him down and put a long blonde braided wig on him and wrap some duct tape over his mouth and make believe like he's Christina Aguilera or something and then rail him in the ass like the trix rabbit!
    Take it easy when you talk to me Da Master! I'm a straight shooter and I don't switch hit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This makes me sad. Once I start my handle over on the AOL chatrooms I'll find peace.

Too many pointy pitchforks piercing the winter sky around these parts. I'm no longer welcome.

Even Pauley Poker is mad at me.
    Don't listen to all the haters and jerk offs. I like ya pal..

Eddy Munny

Maybe I'm just down in the dumps because college football is over.

Maybe it's my time of the month.

Maybe... just maybe.. The sun will rise again.

I mean, if Johnny Vegas wants me around, then by golly, I think I owe it to him.

I can't let the Pauley Pokers and the Stealthy Burritos and the RudyRuetigger's of the world get me down!

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

Just Chill Eddy...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

Eddy Munny

It's too late for Reggie Jackson quotes, Golden Goose.

I owe people betpoints, apologies, explanations, there's restraining orders against me, people move to the other side of the street when they see me now... I'm Rickrolling folks and Baby Sharking mofos. Moderator Spider tried to sweep me under the rug. I made Gopuke go hide in the corner like a houseplant. JIBBBY is still irate over me calling him a beekeeper. Something's gotta give.

I'm at a crossroads in a Shakespearean tragedy.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

TheMoneyShot is mad at me because I said he shouldn't snort creatine in front of his Tinder dates.

Snowball is mad at me because I asked him if he got a tinfoil onesie for Christmas

Kermit is mad at me because I told him this is SBR, not TMZ

d2bets is mad at me because I didn't know if "superspreader" was a pandemic buzzword or his sister's nickname in high school

Mac4Lyfe is mad at me because I called him Crack4Life

cecil127 is mad at me because I asked him if he had his wife's permission to use her photo as his avatar (his avatar is a horse)

OldBill
    is mad at me because I punctuate my sentences properly

trobin31 is mad at me because I insinuated that the career achievement certificate in his office was actually a Taco Bell employee of the month award

hehfest
    is mad at me because I said buying through the number 3 is not +EV long term

unde0087 is mad at me because I questioned the efficacy of his mood swing meds

try a new capping forum where you can spout bs all day to a mass of idiots

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11138

Jesus Loves You

Everyone else thinks you're an ASSShole

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    try a new capping forum where you can spout bs all day to a mass of idiots
    Hey I like the sound of that. Now you're thinking outside the box.

I can go to the AOL chatrooms and be myself. I won't be so self-conscious over there.

SBR is too buttoned up for my taste.

homie1975

on the real......

Eddy is obviously a bright guy but let's nonsense get in the way of picking winners.

Eddy
    are we teasing Steelers up 7 pts to 17 and tethering it to Tampa Bay +10 ?

Eddy Munny

Homie is very upset with me because I once rode a tidal wave of profits fading his picks. This guy was Johnny Vegas before Johnny Vegas was Johnny Vegas.

Then he accused me of being an LSU alum and working broadcast radio in the Pacific Northwest or something. I can't keep up with the story he was writing in his head, all I know is that I Baby Shark'd him and now he wants me gone.

This makes me sad.

homie1975

Homie is very upset with me because I once rode a tidal wave of profits fading his picks. This guy was Johnny Vegas before Johnny Vegas was Johnny Vegas.

Then he accused me of being an LSU alum and working broadcast radio in the Pacific Northwest or something. I can't keep up with the story he was writing in his head, all I know is that I Baby Shark'd him and now he wants me gone.

This makes me sad.
    i said that? or maybe you just gave yourself away!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

From all of SBR - To Eddy Munny:

1234 ... Last