hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Ironically, the idea of hiring low IQ people to work mechanically on aircraft isn't a good idea after all (this is no joke and what happens with hiring for inclusion and not based on intellect). Have fun flying. No thanks. Not to mention the "slew" of pilots that have died in mid-air from the love potion and needed co-pilot to take over. Or, the pilots that died in the hotels from the medicine pre-flight, or the pilots that had planes redirected for an emergency landing from the cough syrup.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10396

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Ironically, the idea of hiring low IQ people to work mechanically on aircraft isn't a good idea after all (this is no joke and what happens with hiring for inclusion and not based on intellect). Have fun flying. No thanks. Not to mention the "slew" of pilots that have died in mid-air from the love potion and needed co-pilot to take over. Or, the pilots that died in the hotels from the medicine pre-flight, or the pilots that had planes redirected for an emergency landing from the cough syrup.
    Don't you find it amazing how much of everything we took for granted for so many years seems to be getting worse and deteriorating.

Even the Truckers have turned into road hogging animals. There was a time when they were respectful of the road and people who were traveling them.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Why white people are not joining the Military.

As is becoming increasingly obvious, promotion and leadership based on DEI criteria is a losing proposition. When merit and competence are ignored, leadership suffers. And in the military context, less-than-competent leadership increases casualty rates and operational failures.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post

Don't you find it amazing how much of everything we took for granted for so many years seems to be getting worse and deteriorating.

Even the Truckers have turned into road hogging animals. There was a time when they were respectful of the road and people who were traveling them.
    As one of the people who spends every day arguing that half of Americans are evil/dumb/mental, it's ironic that you would also complain that so many people seem to have lost respect for each other.

That type of low level community division is your end game with your style of rhetoric. You may not know it but your handlers do.

You don't even have an actual cause Slew. You are just being used to seed dissent in any way possible. You are like a Russian chat bot being used to undermine America. And the end result is things like truck drivers turning nasty.

You've been calling half of them names every single day for years now. What do you expect would come from that? lol

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

BTW, you may not realize that the BabylonBee is a parody news website.

And that article is specifically aimed to trigger drones who want to control what bathroom others use.

Ya know, like you?

I am sure the staff there would be very happy to see this thread you made actually taking such a stupid premise seriously because you are so triggered by the headline you did not read enough to realize the joke was on you.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

All I know is that if I was in a plane, and it blew open in flight like that, I would defecate and urinate myself so badly that the plane would have to be destroyed due to the odor that I created
    Last edited by getaloadoffatso; 01-13-24 at 05:13 PM.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    BTW, you may not realize that the BabylonBee is a parody news website.

And that article is specifically aimed to trigger drones who want to control what bathroom others use.

Ya know, like you?

I am sure the staff there would be very happy to see this thread you made actually taking such a stupid premise seriously because you are so triggered by the headline you did not read enough to realize the joke was on you.
    I just see the humor in the situation. You on the other hand take everything serious. It's a parody. This is the second time you fail to notice what it's all about. You woke up in another one of your bad moods and here you are.

I do know what the Babylon Bee is. I educated you on that fact previously. You must have forgotten while trying to avoid those deadly snakes and spiders in Australia.

I'm not triggered. YOU ARE.!.

Go harass someone else.
    Last edited by slewfan; 01-13-24 at 05:49 PM.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

As one of the people who spends every day arguing that half of Americans are evil/dumb/mental, it's ironic that you would also complain that so many people seem to have lost respect for each other.

That type of low level community division is your end game with your style of rhetoric. You may not know it but your handlers do.

You don't even have an actual cause Slew. You are just being used to seed dissent in any way possible. You are like a Russian chat bot being used to undermine America. And the end result is things like truck drivers turning nasty.

You've been calling half of them names every single day for years now. What do you expect would come from that? lol
    Only democrats are evil, dumb, mental.

You're a liar. Division is not MY end game. It is those who print lies and half truths. Democrats, Progressives and the fake news.

I do have a cause. Expose the leftist for their anti-American stance against the Constitution.

Truck drivers are nasty. You have no idea, so tora, tora, tora... right.?

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29860

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Why white people are not joining the Military.

As is becoming increasingly obvious, promotion and leadership based on DEI criteria is a losing proposition. When merit and competence are ignored, leadership suffers. And in the military context, less-than-competent leadership increases casualty rates and operational failures.

Yeah. I heard about that. Whites enlisting is way way down. Military families that always were are saying NO! Look, they promote ZERO conservative white officers to rank up. Many of the white officers were already PURGED under Big Mike and Barry. Now, they only promote non-white, or if you are white you better be a tranny.

This will have an impact on this country at some point. The airlines don't even want white pilots either. Trying for "inclusion" instead. What's next? Have no white surgeons either?

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah. I heard about that. Whites enlisting is way way down. Military families that always were are saying NO! Look, they promote ZERO conservative white officers to rank up. Many of the white officers were already PURGED under Big Mike and Barry. Now, they only promote non-white, or if you are white you better be a tranny.

This will have an impact on this country at some point. The airlines don't even want white pilots either. Trying for "inclusion" instead. What's next? Have no white surgeons either?
    All of this shat Obama-Biden administration are doing today are designed to come to fruition within the next few years. So the Commie lowlife Fascists can blame whoever is in the White House.

That is; if we even have a White House in a few years.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is actively recruiting workers who suffer "severe intellectual" disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental and physical conditions under a diversity and inclusion hiring initiative spelled out on the agency’s website.

"Targeted disabilities are those disabilities that the Federal government, as a matter of policy, has identified for special emphasis in recruitment and hiring," the FAA’s website states. "They include hearing, vision, missing extremities, partial paralysis, complete paralysis, epilepsy, severe intellectual disability, psychiatric disability and dwarfism."

The initiative is part of the FAA’s "Diversity and Inclusion" hiring plan, which says "diversity is integral to achieving FAA's mission of ensuring safe and efficient travel across our nation and beyond." The FAA’s website shows the agency’s guidelines on diversity hiring were last updated on March 23, 2022.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

isn't this the definition of racism?

oh and look, more scumbagory

and of fukkingcourse ...

getaloadoffatso

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    isn't this the definition of racism?

oh and look, more scumbagory

and of fukkingcourse ...

I can't be 100% sure, but I'm almost positive that the last time I flew on United, RuPaul was the pilot

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    I can't be 100% sure, but I'm almost positive that the last time I flew on United, RuPaul was the pilot

50/50 chance you are correct

getaloadoffatso

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    50/50 chance you are correct
    That's true
    I should have payed closer attention when we were making out in the restroom

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    That's true
    I should have payed closer attention when we were making out in the restroom

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

A lot of this problem is the owners (corporations and super rich) trying to save a penny. They don't want to pay for quality skilled workers. They get the politicians they want elected to cut safety regulations and block out unions with highly skilled and trained
    workers. This is what happens when you take short cuts and cut safety regulations and go on TV and tell the world how much time and money you saved companies. That's great for a while but eventually it catches up to you. It's pay me now or pay me later. Hope savings those pennies was worth it.
    Last edited by jackpot269; 01-16-24 at 09:02 PM.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is actively recruiting workers who suffer "severe intellectual" disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental and physical conditions under a diversity and inclusion hiring initiative spelled out on the agency’s website.

"Targeted disabilities are those disabilities that the Federal government, as a matter of policy, has identified for special emphasis in recruitment and hiring," the FAA’s website states. "They include hearing, vision, missing extremities, partial paralysis, complete paralysis, epilepsy, severe intellectual disability, psychiatric disability and dwarfism."

The initiative is part of the FAA’s "Diversity and Inclusion" hiring plan, which says "diversity is integral to achieving FAA's mission of ensuring safe and efficient travel across our nation and beyond." The FAA’s website shows the agency’s guidelines on diversity hiring were last updated on March 23, 2022.
    Glad they don't employee the techs that do the work. Sad that they are the ones to inspect what's been done.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO