hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

The Synagogue Tunnel

https://www.realnewsandhistory.com/anyt-01-10-24/

What the hell, anyone know what this is all about? Just a distraction from al-cia-ada? Part of child sex traffiking ring? Blood sacrifices? WTF? What the hell is this?

Its in NYC right or outskirts?

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29860

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10396

It's in Brooklyn. One of the 5 Boroughs which make up N.Y. City. They call Manhattan N.Y.C. on most occasions. But there are 5 Boroughs which truly make up the city as a whole.

There is a strong Hasidic community there. You drive through, you see woman in Hasidic dress always walking with a few babies through the streets. Pushing carriages. The men in their long robes and fur hats. They are like a hive of bees. Attack one and you attack all.
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave slewfan 8 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    It's in Brooklyn. One of the 5 Boroughs which make up N.Y. City. They call Manhattan N.Y.C. on most occasions. But there are 5 Boroughs which truly make up the city as a whole.

There is a strong Hasidic community there. You drive through, you see woman in Hasidic dress always walking with a few babies through the streets. Pushing carriages. The men in their long robes and fur hats. They are like a hive of bees. Attack one and you attack all.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

They filled that in with concrete really quick. One would think it would have to go through a "permit" process that would take some time and have some construction engineers there? Nah, better cover up those "high chairs" (don't kids sit in those?) and stained mattresses down there. I heard the tunnel has a connect to a children's museum too, but I can't confirm it.

That tunnel could have some really sick shit involved in it and I wouldn't rule out adrenochrome infusions for elite freaks too. Bizarre. The mayor must have been given an order to get that shit closed-off fast.

StratPlayer
    StratPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    They filled that in with concrete really quick. One would think it would have to go through a "permit" process that would take some time and have some construction engineers there? Nah, better cover up those "high chairs" (don't kids sit in those?) and stained mattresses down there. I heard the tunnel has a connect to a children's museum too, but I can't confirm it.

That tunnel could have some really sick shit involved in it and I wouldn't rule out adrenochrome infusions for elite freaks too. Bizarre. The mayor must have been given an order to get that shit closed-off fast.
    They're going to need a lot more concrete to cover this up!

Tunnels link to old underground structures: rail network, synagogues, hospitals/operating rooms, some other creepy stuff as well. I'm amazed at what's under New York.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by StratPlayer View Post
    They're going to need a lot more concrete to cover this up!

Tunnels link to old underground structures: rail network, synagogues, hospitals/operating rooms, some other creepy stuff as well. I'm amazed at what's under New York.
    It is a rumor that in Gaza and Ukraine, there is a certain type of people (cough, cough) that there is a major "live" organ trade from wounded soldiers and probably just ordinary Gazan people and children. Who knows if "organ" harvesting didn't take place down there in NYC too especially if a "hospital" is near.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

https://rumble.com/v472gtn-rabbis.html
    OR
    https://rumble.com/v471tv6-rabbis.html

Good video on Rumble: This shows inside a Synagogue there (I think, but not sure, its at the exact synagogue where the tunnels were found) having a ceremony of "hanging" a child-like doll/figure and celebrating it. Disgusting and vile.