slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10384

Congrats to Elon.

Elon the genius. And the left thought he would take a beating with X.

World's richest people — led by Elon Musk — gained $1.5 trillion in 2023

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Elon the genius. And the left thought he would take a beating with X.

World's richest people — led by Elon Musk — gained $1.5 trillion in 2023

free speech champion

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    free speech champion
    He has all the qualities the Left hates. Unless of course he would donate to anti-American causes. Then the Left would love him ''long time''.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10348

Free Speech Champion!!
    "What are they threatening me with?? Money??

Twisted Knicker's and HairyBall's
    Liberal/Communist agenda cannot tolerate
    freebom of expression.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Early favorite for man of the century

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

The rich get Richer. Congrats Mr. Musk keep those electric cars coming. You are the one leading this charge into the future. At least one Billionaire doing some good. As soon as Congress gets rid of the gas burners you will be the man. Visionary that knew electric was the way to go.

jackpot269

Champion of the electric car. Doing his part for the world. What's not to like.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Champion of the electric car. Doing his part for the world. What's not to like.
    What so many people do not realize, an EV is fine. But as an expensive ''second'' vehicle... You see, Elon created a masterpiece. Problem is, the leftist American Government Is trying to '' FORCE FEED '' the public that EV's will save the planet. Imagine that jack..??.. All those people living in tenements, poorer neighborhoods and a little less fortunate have nowhere to put their EV's.

While they are dropping bombs, shooting missiles and everything else, they are telling us that EV's are going to save the planet.?. You bought in, didn't you. Good Man.

Meanwhile, China will reap the benefits of ''our'' electric vehicles while they hold most of the materials needed for the further polluting of the ozone... This will allow them to hold their power over our heads and dictate to our dictator Barach Biden what they want.?.
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave slewfan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18950

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Free Speech Champion!!
    "What are they threatening me with?? Money??

Twisted Knicker's and HairyBall's
    Liberal/Communist agenda cannot tolerate
    freebom of expression.

jackpot269

What so many people do not realize, an EV is fine. But as an expensive ''second'' vehicle... You see, Elon created a masterpiece. Problem is, the leftist American Government Is trying to '' FORCE FEED '' the public that EV's will save the planet. Imagine that jack..??.. All those people living in tenements, poorer neighborhoods and a little less fortunate have nowhere to put their EV's.

While they are dropping bombs, shooting missiles and everything else, they are telling us that EV's are going to save the planet.?. You bought in, didn't you. Good Man.

Meanwhile, China will reap the benefits of ''our'' electric vehicles while they hold most of the materials needed for the further polluting of the ozone... This will allow them to hold their power over our heads and dictate to our dictator Barach Biden what they want.?.
    If I bought in or not is not important. I'm one middle class person. Elon bought in now that's important because he saw the future and is producing EV's and selling them. As the market begins to have more of them and mass producing more the price point will drop.
    I live close to to Huntsville Alabama where Von Braun and his team did most of their work. They now build satellites and other secret military projects. I heard thru the grapevine they are close to new battery technology that want need lithium and will be 10x better. Could be 5 years or 10 but it's coming. The person I know close to this project goes back and forth from oak ridge to Huntsville.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave jackpot269 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    The rich get Richer. Congrats Mr. Musk keep those electric cars coming. You are the one leading this charge into the future. At least one Billionaire doing some good. As soon as Congress gets rid of the gas burners you will be the man. Visionary that knew electric was the way to go.

You do realize that in order to charge electric cars it takes oil and/or a byproduct thereof? You don't and won't be charging an electric piece of shit without oil pal. Once you figure out how you will - I will tip my hat to ya.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

They don't save shit. They have to "mine" lithium for one (an extremely expensive and hazardous process to the environment), and #2 the battery waste is horrible for the environment. The waste is more than for the gas cars. Worse for the environment too. Ya'll been fed a big ole lie by a bunch of con-atists!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Elon worships the Tribe and hears a (cough cough religious figure) sing. He had to go to get his approval from the tribe.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

That rich brainy focker needs to put a man on MARS already!

Mars Rovers did their thing so it's time to step it up!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-05-24 at 10:17 PM.