JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

I got shadow banned on YAHOO!

The story -

I read Yahoo news everyday to get another opinion from the left. You can post on the news stories which I was doing daily and getting replies on every post I made. I was doing that for a year and offering a different opinion in a soft way towards Trump. Sure enough I got shadow banned.

I post opinions on the YAHOO news stories now and they ALL magically disappear. Every post gone and no replies.

JiBBBY has been officially shadow banned on YAHOO news.. I didn't know that was even possible.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

It might be entertaining to get to read what they reacted to. My imagination runs wild

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10348

Any thinking American immediately knows that
    YAHOO is actually run by Yahoos.

The MSM Echo News cheering the incremental destruction of the USA

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It might be entertaining to get to read what they reacted to. My imagination runs wild
    I think just mentioning the word Trump in good light freaked out the Yahoo news moderators. I wasn't over the top with my Trump posts either. I would say I voted for Obama which I did first term to soften the blow when mentioning Trump even, etc.

STILL GOT SHADOW BANNED!

Yahoo is extreme liberal left leaning.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10348

YAHOO is compiled of Yahoos in the Swiftian sense.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    YAHOO is compiled of Yahoos in the Swiftian sense.
    Yes indeed. I picture a company full of blue haired transgenders fresh out of Harvard running the Yahoo platform.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yes indeed. I picture a company full of blue haired transgenders fresh out of Harvard running the Yahoo platform.
    That recent Harvard President got fired? All I know of the story is she had a PHD in African or African American studies and ended up as the Harvard President (DIE hire). She was making 900k per year. Yes, a person with an African Studies degree is worth 900k per year somehow. Any-yahoo, they went back and caught her doing severe plagiarizing throughout her academic career. That's right she had to cheat and copy others just to get through. I saw this a "ton" at a "diverse" school I graduated from called Wayne State University in Detroit. During exams, people conversing and cheating and never getting caught. If I looked up to think about a question which was mathematical in nature too; every time I looked up they were cheating. The professor apparently could never catch this even though he was standing looking at the class. Go figure.

Don't you dare ask me what an African Studies degree does to make you a Harvard President because I would want to hospitalize you for doing so. The country is D-O-N-E. It might take a while for it to show up in many ways, but it's over. I don't think much of this will or can be reversed now.