OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Colorado Supreme Court removes Trump from ballot

Setting up an appeal before the highest court in the land, the Colorado Supreme Court issues a landmark ruling to remove former President Donald Trump’s name from state ballots based on its reading of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Lawyers for Trump seek to block Northwestern University marketing professor Ashlee Humphreys from testifying in the second defamation lawsuit brought by columnist E. Jean Carroll. Days after winning a $148 million civil judgment against former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman and Wandrea “Shaye” Moss file another lawsuit against him to keep him from repeating his false claims against them. Here is the latest legal news involving the man who hopes to win reelection to the White House in 2024.

Jan. 6 election interference

Colorado Supreme Court blocks Trump from appearing on ballot
    Key players: Colorado Supreme Court, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW)

• In a 4-3 ruling Tuesday, the court voted to remove Trump from presidential primary ballots, the Associated Press reported.
    • The decision was based on its reading of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which bars those who have “engaged in insurrection” from holding office.
    • “A majority of the court holds that Trump is disqualified from holding the office of president under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment,” the ruling states.
      Other state courts are also hearing 14th Amendment challenges to Trump’s inclusion on ballots.

In May, during the first civil case brought by Carroll, Humphreys testified about the financial damage Trump’s alleged sexual assault and defamation had done to the writer’s reputation. A jury concluded that Trump had indeed sexually assaulted Carroll and awarded her $5 million.

Humphreys was also a witness in the defamation trial of Giuliani brought by Georgia election workers Freeman and Moss, testifying last week regarding damages. The jury in that case ordered Giuliani to pay Freeman and Moss $148 million.

Georgia election interference

Giuliani sued again by Georgia poll workers following $148 million judgment
      Key players: Former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman andWandrea “Shaye” Moss
    • Days after a Washington jury ordered Giuliani to pay Freeman and Moss $148 million in damages for defaming them with false claims about their role in the 2020 presidential election, the pair filed a new lawsuit Monday against the former New York mayor, Bloomberg reported, to keep him from repeating his false assertions.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9472

It's amazing how the 14th Amendment didn't disqualify the Vice President of the Confederacy, Alexander Stephens from representing a district in Georgia in the House of Representatives after the Civil War, but Trump is barred from Colorado's ballot. The democrats, who claim to be the party of democracy, are clearly trying to use their power to pick their political opposition to tilt elections in their favor.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Look OldBill, I get it why people like Trump and what he says. I actually think what he said before running the 1st time was wonderful. The only problem is is he is just as controlled as anyone else and playing his role on the big stage. Now, America has become nearly all Communist. The Supreme Court is, the lower courts are, the Congress is, the media is, etc. It was a Communist take-over and I'm not even sure when it happened.

They are using Trump as the example that if you do what he does or say what he does........you will be burned to the ground. And, look, on many levels I highly dislike the guy anyway, but I see what they are doing and he is playing his roll. Basically, its psychology; If they can do that to Trump with all his money and power behind him than they can take me down way faster if I resist. This is what they want us to think....that we the ordinary person are powerless - but we are NOT. We have more power than we will ever know.

One way or the other, America is pretty much at war with white people from every way I can see it. What can you do? Get really angry. Spread the word we live under a communist regime. Yes, we live under a Chinese-like (that's there end-goal immho) communist regime. Stop taking part in their system. Start paying for everything in cash and use silver coins if you can.

Look at how they just renewed that NDAA Act. More spying on Americans. They don't want any grass-roots groups to fight back. Nothing. This was a goal they've had for probably over 100 years or more. We can only arm ourselves and fight a good fight to the death if it comes to that. I already know our bodies have a spirit that leaves when we die and it lasts for eternity. So, I have no fear of death anymore.

Merry Christmas Old Billy. I know I pick on you sometimes but it's just for fun. Same with Chucky and Johnny V too. Merry Christmas to you guys as well.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    It's amazing how the 14th Amendment didn't disqualify the Vice President of the Confederacy, Alexander Stephens from representing a district in Georgia in the House of Representatives after the Civil War, but Trump is barred from Colorado's ballot. The democrats, who claim to be the party of democracy, are clearly trying to use their power to pick their political opposition to tilt elections in their favor.

I don't know how much truth there is to this, but supposedly the Confederacy was backed by the Rothschilds. No joke. Some note was found to John Wilkes Booth from the Rothschilds or one of them. I think they were behind the Lincoln murder. There is other history that the Rothschild's tried to buy out Lincoln, or should I say tried to get him to go with their Banking system and that they would fund the Union during the war. Lincoln rejected this. Won anyway. See, they will fund both sides of any war so they win either way and gain more access and power to countries this way, basically, they will own these countries through their Central Banking system like the Fed Reserve where they issue all the money and you (the country) have to BORROW money from them on interest, etc.

If this information really is the truth, then my mind has completely changed about Lincoln and the Confederacy as well. Even Andrew Jackson POTUS fought off these Rothschild snakes while he was in office. Eventually, on December 23rd, 1913 they got it pushed through Congress....and that is what many see as the end of America as we knew it.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Look OldBill, I get it why people like Trump and what he says. I actually think what he said before running the 1st time was wonderful. The only problem is is he is just as controlled as anyone else and playing his role on the big stage. Now, America has become nearly all Communist. The Supreme Court is, the lower courts are, the Congress is, the media is, etc. It was a Communist take-over and I'm not even sure when it happened.

They are using Trump as the example that if you do what he does or say what he does........you will be burned to the ground. And, look, on many levels I highly dislike the guy anyway, but I see what they are doing and he is playing his roll. Basically, its psychology; If they can do that to Trump with all his money and power behind him than they can take me down way faster if I resist. This is what they want us to think....that we the ordinary person are powerless - but we are NOT. We have more power than we will ever know.

One way or the other, America is pretty much at war with white people from every way I can see it. What can you do? Get really angry. Spread the word we live under a communist regime. Yes, we live under a Chinese-like (that's there end-goal immho) communist regime. Stop taking part in their system. Start paying for everything in cash and use silver coins if you can.

Look at how they just renewed that NDAA Act. More spying on Americans. They don't want any grass-roots groups to fight back. Nothing. This was a goal they've had for probably over 100 years or more. We can only arm ourselves and fight a good fight to the death if it comes to that. I already know our bodies have a spirit that leaves when we die and it lasts for eternity. So, I have no fear of death anymore.

Merry Christmas Old Billy. I know I pick on you sometimes but it's just for fun. Same with Chucky and Johnny V too. Merry Christmas to you guys as well.
    They are purposely destroying the country from within. They want to burn it to the ground and start over. They applaud at Whites not being the majority in a few years. Imagine applauding that? They have the Liberal media cheering along. They are sick. They are the racists.

The be fair, its republicans too. Just as you rightly pointed out with the NDAA Act.

Trump calls out the morons and the grifters on both sides. There just happens to be more on the democratic side. Trump is a major threat to the scams they have going on in Washington. He exposes and embarrasses them constantly. He never lets up. He does the same with the media and he won't stop either. That is why they hate Trump and will do and say anything to stop him.

A certain percentage of the population aren't capable of understanding this. They never will. They are like the fans of a shitty sports team who will show up to the games, paint their faces and defend them no matter how awful they are. They will also attack anyone who dares calls them what they are.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 12-20-23 at 09:21 AM.
    Points Awarded:

magpie878 gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10384

Does it get any worse.?. Of course it does. '' DON'T PREACH YOUR DEMOCRACY ON US ''.

El Salvador president unloads on US 'democracy' after Trump removed from ballot

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

This is gonna backfire on the Dimbulbs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Absolutely insane that this has happened! Trump hasn't been convicted of insurrection in a court of law yet.

Dems, if you can't beat him at the voters box then take him off that ballot. So unAmerican!

These liberal Dems now own the lower courts, they wake up every morning hating Trump, then they go to Starbucks for a Latte in their electric cars and then go have an abortion after.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

I don't think Elon's cars can make it across state lines on a single battery to find the nearest clinic.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    I don't think Elon's cars can make it across state lines on a single battery to find the nearest clinic.
    Lol. Perhaps.. Got a coat hanger and bottle of alcohol then?

DwightShrute

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11668

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    This is gonna backfire on the Dimbulbs.
    Already has in a huge way. They need this strategy to work and it's not. And odds are they will try to continue it anyway, I think Maine is next.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11668

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Absolutely insane that this has happened! Trump hasn't been convicted of insurrection in a court of law yet.

Dems, if you can't beat him at the voters box then take him off that ballot. So unAmerican!

These liberal Dems now own the lower courts, they wake up every morning hating Trump, then they go to Starbucks for a Latte in their electric cars and then go have an abortion after.
    Not only has he not been convicted - Jack Smith with all his evidence couldn't even charge him with insurrection (people throw that word around and don't even know what it means.) .... so now some Soros backed judges are going to remove Trump from the ballot because of it?

Not. Going. To. Work.

Just my two cents, but i think Charismatic Joe should just retire to his basement for the rest of his campaign and let his popularity soar to new hights. He's probably looking at 100 million electronic ballots in his favor. That should do it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rogue judges need to be held accountable for violating the US constitution and the laws on the books. Can't weaponize our judicial system for political agendas!

If that were the case in 2016 Hillary Clinton would have been locked up and off ballots but she wasn't. As much as I can't stand her and think that she committed crimes I would have never said that she should be off ballots in States. Voters need to decide always and not a few judges in these elections, that's America!

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were never convicted of any crimes. We need equal justice!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10348

Colorado Ruling Will Not Stand
    Communist Demonrats showing ther hatred for democracy.

Dem-appointed Colorado justice says Trump ballot ban undermines 'bedrock' of America in fiery dissent

ANDERS HAGSTROM

The Colorado Supreme Court's decision to ban former President Donald Trump

from the state's primary ballot undermines a "bedrock principle" of American democracy,

one of the court's Democrat-appointed justices wrote in a fiery dissent.

Justices Carlos Samour, Maria Berkenkotter and Chief Justice Brian D. Boatright all dissented, but

Samour was particularly critical of the 4-3 ruling. Samour and Boatright were each appointed by

Democratic former Gov. John Hickenlooper, while Berkenkotter was appointed by current Gov. Jared Polis, also a Democrat.

"The decision to bar former President Donald J. Trump —

by all accounts the current leading Republican presidential candidate (and reportedly the current leading overall presidential candidate) —

from Colorado's presidential primary ballot flies in the face of the due process doctrine," Samour wrote.

"Even if we are convinced that a candidate committed horrible acts in the past — dare I say, engaged in

insurrection — there must be procedural due process before we can declare that individual disqualified

from holding public office," he wrote.

------
    Voters and advocacy groups have sued to block Trump from the ballot in more than 12 states,

but at least seven of them have failed for a variety of reasons.

Courts in Michigan, New Hampshire and Florida have dismissed similar cases on procedural

and jurisdictional grounds, with some rulings stating that courts do not have the power to

unilaterally disqualify candidates from ballots.

The Minnesota Supreme Court has also rejected a disqualification case

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21701

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I don't know how much truth there is to this, but supposedly the Confederacy was backed by the Rothschilds. No joke. Some note was found to John Wilkes Booth from the Rothschilds or one of them. I think they were behind the Lincoln murder. There is other history that the Rothschild's tried to buy out Lincoln, or should I say tried to get him to go with their Banking system and that they would fund the Union during the war. Lincoln rejected this. Won anyway. See, they will fund both sides of any war so they win either way and gain more access and power to countries this way, basically, they will own these countries through their Central Banking system like the Fed Reserve where they issue all the money and you (the country) have to BORROW money from them on interest, etc.

If this information really is the truth, then my mind has completely changed about Lincoln and the Confederacy as well. Even Andrew Jackson POTUS fought off these Rothschild snakes while he was in office. Eventually, on December 23rd, 1913 they got it pushed through Congress....and that is what many see as the end of America as we knew it.
    never stopped you before.

DwightShrute

and yet there are those who will keep saying and believing the election isn't rigged. What do you call what the Colorado supreme court scumbags just did?

Oh but Dwight, how is that rigging an election?

Meanwhile, Biden is still sending YOUR money to some people to pay off student loans despite the Supreme Court of the United States saying that its unconstitutional.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    and yet there are those who will keep saying and believing the election isn't rigged. What do you call what the Colorado supreme court scumbags just did?

Oh but Dwight, how is that rigging an election?

Meanwhile, Biden is still sending YOUR money to some people to pay off student loans despite the Supreme Court of the United States saying that its unconstitutional.
    We literally have an invasion at the border also happening right now. Breaking records. They are cutting holes in the border wall and coming thru like crazy now. Biden so needs to go!

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

We literally have an invasion at the border also happening right now. Breaking records. They are cutting holes in the border wall and coming thru like crazy now. Biden so needs to go!
    They're already making moves to allow illegals to vote. They need to stuff the ballot boxes. 81 million just won't be enough next time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    They're already making moves to allow illegals to vote. They need to stuff the ballot boxes. 81 million just won't be enough next time.
    Trump needs to get in and start deporting, especially the single illegal males. Anyone sawing the border wall should be shot in the act.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I wonder if the Repubs will grow the balls to take Biden of the ballot? Probably not, they never bring their game up to the level of competition.
    As soon as the Supreme Court wimps out and decides not to take up this case, you can expect just about every blue state to take Trump off the Ballot. This will eventually insure that whomever wins next November wont matter. The other side will totally think that it was stolen. The country is in a downward spiral for sure. I'm stocked up in weapons so eventually I will be killed in an FBI raid when they discover I own a MAGA hat and I think that maybe Biden is a total crook.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    I wonder if the Repubs will grow the balls to take Biden of the ballot? Probably not, they never bring their game up to the level of competition.
    As soon as the Supreme Court wimps out and decides not to take up this case, you can expect just about every blue state to take Trump off the Ballot. This will eventually insure that whomever wins next November wont matter. The other side will totally think that it was stolen. The country is in a downward spiral for sure. I'm stocked up in weapons so eventually I will be killed in an FBI raid when they discover I own a MAGA hat and I think that maybe Biden is a total crook.
    for whatever reason, the republicans refuse (for the most part) to get dirty like the democrats do. Trump was impeached for asking the Ukrainian dude "what's going on with Hunter, Burisma and Biden crime family in the Ukraine. Why did Biden demand the prosecutor who was looking into corruption was fired after Joe Biden demanded he be or they wouldn't get the billion from the US government."

Republicans need to fight fire with fire or they will keep losing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Those 4 Colorado judges should be disbarred! Retards...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Take Biden off the ballot for what? Which part of the 14th amendment applies?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    What part applies to Trump? He’s never been changed with an insurrection. There was no insurrection. The fbi had operatives at the capitol. A few idiots rioted. Congress resumed in a couple hours. Asking people to March to the capitol and peacefully let their voices be heard for an obviously rigged election isn’t inciting violence. Spin that shit all you want but that is what happened. You know it, I know it, and you know that I know you know it. Theses 4 unelected judges are a disgrace to the country.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Allowing an open border in Texas. Invasion. Take Biden off the ballot in Texas as it's tit for tat. I don't like either being taken off any ballots just for the record though. I think that's just crazy as you should let the voters decide!

snapper
    snapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4913

How many do you considered as “few idiots “?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Allowing an open border in Texas. Invasion. Take Biden off the ballot in Texas as it's tit for tat. I don't like either being taken off any ballots just for the record though. I think that's just crazy as you should let the voters decide!
    You didn't answer my question.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by snapper View Post
    How many do you considered as “few idiots “?
    all those idiot who were fighting cops. No idea exactly how many.

Do you think 15+ years in federal prison is justified for non violent protesters on J6? What about 2 month for 75 year old grandmas who just walked around? No one was killed on J6 except a former military woman who was shot in the neck by a capitol cop. The same cop who forgot his gun in the bathroom once.

Do you not give any blame to Nancy Pelosi for refusing 10,000 nation guards for J6 as offered by Trump?

What about the 576 riots resulting in murders, thousands injured, businesses burned down, business looted all over the country a few short months before J6 causing billion in damage? Kamala and Nancy were saying it should continue because systemic racist is a big threat in America. Kamala helped raise money for anyone arrest. Remember all the democrats kneeling in congress. These old grifters could barely get up after.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You didn't answer my question.
    Illegal Immigrant open border invasion could be the same as Insurrection. Biden is clearly guilty as charged and doing nothing about it.

We have potential terrorists walking right in unchecked, Cartels own the border and are cutting holes in the border wall, record numbers coming in now. Drug mules. etc.. Shall I continue? Those are the facts and they are undisputed.

Biden should be impeached for this if you ask me.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

fawwwwwwwwk trump he delayed the vaccine literally killing 100's thousands of americans he also said quote on quote GO ON and FIGHT like hel dont be weak Fight GET your Country Back and he was hoping pence got killed for not helping to overturn election

and boy fight they did in camo gear with tear gas bombs and other steel poles plus more riot gear vs unarmed people

so for helping out in that carnage how many now are serving 16 - 20 years in Jail talk about dumb leading the stupid

TRUMP caused all this shit with russia and china and Korea hope he gets big black bubba in prison to gape his ass

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    fawwwwwwwwk trump he delayed the vaccine literally killing 100's thousands of americans he also said quote on quote GO ON and FIGHT like hel dont be weak Fight GET your Country Back and he was hoping pence got killed for not helping to overturn election

and boy fight they did in camo gear with tear gas bombs and other steel poles plus more riot gear vs unarmed people

so for helping out in that carnage how many now are serving 16 - 20 years in Jail talk about dumb leading the stupid

TRUMP caused all this shit with russia and china and Korea hope he gets big black bubba in prison to gape his ass

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post

12 Last