Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

There's a gunman going wild in Maine right now.

A bowling alley in Lewiston, Maine came under fire Wednesday evening. There are additional reports of shots fired at a local bar and a Walmart distribution center.

More than ten people are dead and dozens more have been injured, law enforcement sources who have been briefed on the shooting confirmed to ABC News.

The suspect is not yet in custody.

Maine State Police are calling this an "active shooter situation and asking people to shelter in place.

"ALERT: There is an active shooter situation in the city of Lewiston," read a post on the Maine State Police Facebook page. "Law enforcement is asking people to shelter in place. Please stay inside your home with the doors locked. Law enforcement is currently investigating at two locations right now. Again please stay off the streets and allow law enforcement to diffuse the situation. If you see any suspicious activity or individuals please call 911. Updates to follow."

Maine governor Janet Mills posted on X that she was aware of the situation and urging "all people in the area to follow the direction of State and local enforcement. I will to continue to monitor the situation and remain in close contact with public safety officials."

Bluehorseshoe

At least 16 people have been killed and dozens injured in Lewiston, Maine, law enforcement sources say. Authorities say a suspect is still at large

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Bluehorseshoe

I can't believe there are people like this.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

22 dead. Sad. White dude too. Burn him to the ground.

This is why you need to carry and conceal these days. Police can't get there fast enough.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    22 dead. Sad. White dude too. Burn him to the ground.
    This is why you need to carry and conceal these days. Police can't get there fast enough.
    Better yet, get these guns out of the hands of dumb fukks. He obviously was concealing and carrying until he started shooting. A good guy with a gun got his head blown off before he knew what hit him. More guns are NOT the answer. Denying access to nutcases like him is where you start. People knew he was unstable.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

Even before I saw his picture, I was thinking.....

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cecil127

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18995

Just in time recreation? Strange target/location.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Man on the run!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Better yet, get these guns out of the hands of dumb fukks. He obviously was concealing and carrying until he started shooting. A good guy with a gun got his head blown off before he knew what hit him. More guns are NOT the answer. Denying access to nutcases like him is where you start. People knew he was unstable.
    Gotta fight fire with fire. Arm up. Too many guns out there now and mad men. That won't ever change.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-26-23 at 10:28 AM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21701

Standoff at the house now. Tense situation. How do they know if they guy has a bomb or something.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Do they really know he's in there or did he setup a diversion tactic? Strange he'd be there now, wouldn't they have gone there right away and then kept presence there?

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Do they really know he's in there or did he setup a diversion tactic? Strange he'd be there now, wouldn't they have gone there right away and then kept presence there?
    If I was a gambling man I would bet he killed himself quite a while ago

I hope he did

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He's not in the house, he planned this all to carefully, dumping the car, etc. No way he goes back home to be caught.

Probably has a remote cabin or catch shelter deep in the woods and chilling out now. He's a ghost and gone. Might even be in Canada as he is close to the border.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    If I was a gambling man I would bet he killed himself quite a while ago

I hope he did
    I doubt it. Seems like he did a lot of planning. I would think if he was gonna kill himself he'd have done it early. Or perhaps if and when he's cornered? Otherwise, doubt i, but anything's possible. This could be tricky. This guy has a lot of training.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Didn't these shootings go on for a while? How was their no response in time?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

More guns the merrier. If everyone has one on their person, then it returns to a polite society.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave hehfest 11 SBR Point(s) for this post.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

Have we ever had a mass shooter that the shooter got away

this is actually crazy

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    More guns the merrier. If everyone has one on their person, then it returns to a polite society.
    More guns = more people shot by guns. It’s a simple equation. No guns = no one shot by a gun. Now of course we can’t get back to no guns but how about limiting the amount of guns on the street. How about preventing nutcases like this guy from gaining access. Peopl knew he was crazy. WTF? The gun manufacturers have peddled this nonsense that you are safer with a gun and statistics show you have a much higher chance of being killed by your own gun than you will ever be able to protect yourself.

You know where you have the lowest risk of being shot? Airports and courthouses. Why? Because no fukking guns. Pretty soon bowling alleys, pubs, restaurants, etc., will ensure no one comes in with guns. It’s coming all because of a few mentally dumb fukks like this guy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    When crime gets out of control go back to the wild wild west days. Everyone arm up and the mass shooting threat will always be stopped dead in it's tracks. In fact the mass shooters won't even try it if that were the case. The cowards always go for soft targets.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They are not finding this guy...

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

When crime gets out of control go back to the wild wild west days. Everyone arm up and the mass shooting threat will always be stopped dead in it's tracks. In fact the mass shooters won't even try it if that were the case. The cowards always go for soft targets.
    "The Wild West" wasn't so wild. An armed society is a polite society that keeps order.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave edawg 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

They are not finding this guy...

For how long

or y think they never find him

Maine police seem super incompetent

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    For how long

or y think they never find him

Maine police seem super incompetent
    Seems like he had a well thought out plan of escape, ditched his car, had a boat, jet ski, etc. He had money too.

He's long gone. I don't see him being found for maybe months or even years. No telling where he is now? I'm sure he had a destination shelter that is well stocked up with food and ammo for starters.

That's my opinion anyways with this nut bag.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

The guy is dead. There’s no way he somewhere just hanging out.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ He's not dead, he planned this shooting and escape out to well not to just die and kill himself. That suicide note was a load of crap. A deflection. This guy is on the run.

If he wanted to kill himself he would have done that right after all the shootings for everyone to see.

mjsuax13

^ He's not dead, he planned this shooting and escape out to well not to just die and kill himself. That suicide note was a load of crap. A deflection. This guy is on the run.

If he wanted to kill himself he would have done that right after all the shootings for everyone to see.
    He’s dead pal. I don’t know about any suicide note, he’s on a suicide mission. You think he’s waiting in some shanty for the final shootout?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

One more interesting scenario. Why do we only hear about Mass shooters being white from the media? I see videos all over Bitchute and other platforms of blacks mass shooting DAILY. It happens in Chicago all the time too. It is all such a scam. Most of the shootings are done by blacks in the inner cities. They just want our minds to think it is McVeigh types all the time. It's another scam.

You won't be getting any of my weapons. I won't give up my fukkin' squirt gun much less my AR15.

mjsuax13

You are the chief detective and law enforcement agent of the federal bureau of SBR.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

Bad time for a shooting. The World Series starts tonight. And we got hockey and football and soccer. Better time would have been right after the Super Bowl when there's kind of a dead period. No pun intended.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Maine has 73 rivers longer than 20 miles, 39 rivers that drain at least 200 square miles, 51 lakes that have an area of at least five miles, 32 civil divisions that contain at least 5,000 acres of water, and 3,478 miles of coastline.

He's in some a cabin with all the supplies and tools he needs to live to a ripe old age. He planned this out. He might not even be in Maine anymore.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

if most citizens carried these dumb fawkssss wouldnt get past 1st shot i dont carry yet just know to get the penetrate away before it happens
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave OldBill 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

I still predict they have been chasing a dead man for quite some time

I think he offed himself shortly after the massacre in a spot where they can't find his body

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    He’s dead pal. I don’t know about any suicide note, he’s on a suicide mission. You think he’s waiting in some shanty for the final shootout?
    He a survivalist, he's probable in some remote cabin that he built himself, smoking meth and hearing more voices.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Very true. Plus, most attacks are "gun-free zones" like schools and universities. Where there are not any citizens armed to stop it. They know this in advance and go attack weak spots like this. All by design. I'm not saying I have the solutions, but a start would be allowing teachers to carry concealed and not having anymore gun-free zones either.

12 Last