goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

This has gone on long enough. Here is your chance Ed gather your people

Here it is. I’ll close my account tomorrow if that’s what you guys want and you don’t think my picks offer value or help. I’m sick of having to post games and dealing with Eddys bullshit day in and day out and now his garbage about legal shit. So if the forum wants me out and every thread is just going to turn to shit I’ll delete the account.

First 50 posters. 2/3(33 people)majority of me leaving and I’ll go. Must be a poster that isn’t a ghost.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

Fukking weirdo

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Fukking weirdo
    I’m over it dude. I’ve had enough with your obsession with me. If I’m hated like you and MJ said and I don’t help anyone here win then there’s no point of this.
    So this is where you get enough people together and I’ll shut it down. It’s that simple. Im not dealing with you making legal threats at me, I have more important things in my life. I’m not addressing another comment from you in here

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2175

Seriously man, was this thread necessary? Idk what’s going on but just roast whoever and move on. A few weeks ago that corny kid tried to roast me and I punk his ass back to sucking JJ’s dick.

Drop your picks, have fun and ignore or roast someone and move on.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Seriously man, was this thread necessary? Idk what’s going on but just roast whoever and move on. A few weeks ago that corny kid tried to roast me and I punk his ass back to sucking JJ’s dick.

Drop your picks, have fun and ignore or roast someone and move on.
    I want to do that but every thread was getting polluted and now he wants to pursue some legal stuff so I just figured if there enough people that don’t mind me he will stop and I can just post my picks and help people make money. That’s all I want to do. Make picks talk about sports and sometimes politics focused on those things

But every comment is some weirdly perverse statement from him and it gets old and honestly I think he might be crazy because he’s been following me around this forum for 2 years. I don’t need my forum posting to mix in with my real life. I’m not here for that

So this is the way to find out which way this whole process stops

Eddy Munny

You're a loser with zero accountability. It's never your fault. Ever.

All I did today was post that I, like you, was on the Ravens. That wasn't enough for you. You refused any sort of alliance so you immediately started an anti-Browns thread, which, by your own admission, was to troll me. You got what you wanted and then played the victim. Sound familiar?

I do believe you are mentally ill and this weird ass thread does nothing to dispel that belief.

Furthermore, you wouldn't honor your word and leave even if the circumstances dictated so. We already tried that one, remember? You lied last time and you'd lie again. That's what liars do.

goduke

You're a loser with zero accountability. It's never your fault. Ever.

All I did today was post that I, like you, was on the Ravens. That wasn't enough for you. You refused any sort of alliance so you immediately started an anti-Browns thread, which, by your own admission, was to troll me. You got what you wanted and then played the victim. Sound familiar?

I do believe you are mentally ill and this weird ass thread does nothing to dispel that belief.

Furthermore, you wouldn't honor your word and leave even if the circumstances dictated so. We already tried that one, remember? You lied last time and you'd lie again. That's what liars do.
    You want to debate about sports then that’s fine but you don’t do that. My thread today was a continuation from my other thread you polluted with sexually perverse comments. I tried to make it sports related you decide to throw in insults and nutbag comments.
    My last time was because it was you. If other posters want me out then there’s no purpose to be here. Because I don’t want to come on here to listen to you make weird sexual comments at me and threaten weird legal processes all the time it’s fukking twisted

Eddy Munny

"A continuation" he says, lmao... so he picked up from the Browns/49ers thread a week after the fact.

You can't make this shit up. Dude's brain is hijacked. He's on some auto-piloted victim mindset 24/7.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Post what you want to post and penetrate all else.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Post what you want to post and penetrate all else.
    Gopuke can't do that because he/she runs on soy and Maybelline products.

It makes her untethered and emotionally erratic.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Your politics suck ass Pukey. That's the only problem I have with you.

You are getting beat up this forum lately and I'm sorry for beat down. It will pass though as it always does. No need to make ultimatums. I will leave this forum bla bla bla..

Man up! Drop the mini skirt. Show some internet armor.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Your politics suck ass Pukey. That's the only problem I have with you.

You are getting beat up this forum lately and I'm sorry for beat down. It will pass though as it always does. No need to make ultimatums. I will leave this forum bla bla bla..

Man up! Drop the mini skirt. Show some internet armor.

I’m not here for armor. I don’t need it I do what I do just because I think it’s fun to give picks and see others make some money and be happy about it. I try to promote that because I know I’m good at this.
    This extra stuff has just made it no fun so it wasn’t an ultimatum as much as it was if people don’t want me as resource here I’ll go.

Eddy Munny

Jibby, this Puke character wouldn't leave anyways. We had a similar ultimatum last year in the form of a H2H handicapping battle. He said he would leave for 5 months if he lost. Well fast forward, he lost, and left for like 5 minutes. Puke is not a man, not sure what she is, but definitely not a man.

When I confronted him about reneging, Puke blamed everyone but himself. Said I was not nice and therefore the agreement was void, even though he laid out the terms himself and agreed to them himself. That's why the whole nature of this thread is laughable. He already lied under similar circumstances. Fool me once....

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Just post your picks and live with it. It's not that serious.

I've had my run in with Eddy he is okay though. Guy at least knows sports and he looks for value which is what all seasoned gamblers do.

No need to get all worked up just chill and pick the games.
    Points Awarded:

TheGoldenGoose gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Here it is. I’ll close my account tomorrow if that’s what you guys want and you don’t think my picks offer value or help. I’m sick of having to post games and dealing with Eddys bullshit day in and day out and now his garbage about legal shit. So if the forum wants me out and every thread is just going to turn to shit I’ll delete the account.

First 50 posters. 2/3(33 people)majority of me leaving and I’ll go. Must be a poster that isn’t a ghost.
    A trip to a psychiatrist wouldn't be a waste of your time

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Just post your picks and live with it. It's not that serious.

I've had my run in with Eddy he is okay though. Guy at least knows sports and he looks for value which is what all seasoned gamblers do.

No need to get all worked up just chill and pick the games.
    It’s relentless. It’s been 2 years. My goal here and the only reason I even post is to talk sports and to help make some money for others. I actually enjoy knowing if I win others who may need it more make some too. I can’t do that with his inability to contain himself. You’re not watching enough it’s everyday it’s old

getaloadoffatso

It’s relentless. It’s been 2 years. My goal here and the only reason I even post is to talk sports and to help make some money for others. I actually enjoy knowing if I win others who may need it more make some too. I can’t do that with his inability to contain himself. You’re not watching enough it’s everyday it’s old
    LOL

You're like the Robin Hood of gambling
    Helping out the little guy
    And they say there are no more heroes left in the world

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    A trip to a psychiatrist wouldn't be a waste of your time
    You ain't kidding... Weirdo has zero social life.

I've had spats with people on this site and I can honestly say I've never ran to a moderator or started a thread along the lines of "hey you, get over here and let's settle this... I've had enough of this crap" or whatever the fukk he's on about.

He says I'm obsessed but the truth is he is... I can take it or leave it, makes no difference. He's the one whose mental fragility shows over and over again.

Furthermore, there'll be an entire throng of people insulting him, and he glosses over all of them to hone in on my posts. See Johnny's Patriots thread. Jibby, Hehfest, others throw eggs at him and it's always me he quotes. Always.

goduke

You ain't kidding... Weirdo has zero social life.

I've had spats with people on this site and I can honestly say I've never ran to a moderator or started a thread along the lines of "hey you, get over here and let's settle this... I've had enough of this crap" or whatever the fukk he's on about.

He says I'm obsessed but the truth is he is... I can take it or leave it, makes no difference. He's the one whose mental fragility shows over and over again.

Furthermore, there'll be an entire throng of people insulting him, and he glosses over all of them to hone in on my posts. See Johnny's Patriots thread. Jibby, Hehfest, others throw eggs at him and it's always me he quotes. Always.
    Because you’ve been doing it for two years straight you fukking loser. I continuously deliver on this site and instead of just talking sports and making money you want to run it about other stuff and go penetrating weird on me. You are literally a next level stalker

goduke

LOL

You're like the Robin Hood of gambling
    Helping out the little guy
    And they say there are no more heroes left in the world
    What do you call it? I post on a site winning picks, I don’t turn tout and I don’t want anything in return. I don’t ask for any advice.
    So why else am I posting my picks other than to help out?

getaloadoffatso

What do you call it? I post on a site winning picks, I don’t turn tout and I don’t want anything in return. I don’t ask for any advice.
    So why else am I posting my picks other than to help out?
    Is that why you don't track your picks???
    I see you post mainly losers

Posting losers is fine, everybody does it
    But to not keep a record of your picks and then claim you are winning is ridiculous

Especially when everyone can see your losers most of the time

Post some more 86x winners
    The chase is on!!!!!

Eddy Munny

Gopuke literally started a thread today for the express purpose of trolling me.

He acknowledges it was just to bait me and get a reaction out of me for a football related comment I made a week ago.

He got the reaction he was seeking and then claims I'm obsessed.

I think you can see the mental illness has this shut-in virgin believing almost anything right now.

goduke

Is that why you don't track your picks???
    I see you post mainly losers

Posting losers is fine, everybody does it
    But to not keep a record of your picks and then claim you are winning is ridiculous

Especially when everyone can see your losers most of the time

Post some more 86x winners
    The chase is on!!!!!
    Eagles and ravens today. You must have been on the other side. Tough break, maybe if you followed you could pay your debt.
    Feel free to go back through my last 50 plays and see my record.
    I don’t track my bets because I’m not here to try and tout. I’m here to help and sometimes if you want free picks you got to do a little leg work to see what posters are picking winners. I can’t do all the work for you.
    Last edited by goduke; 10-22-23 at 10:58 PM.

getaloadoffatso

Gopuke literally started a thread today for the express purpose of trolling me.

He acknowledges it was just to bait me and get a reaction out of me for a football related comment I made a week ago.

Then claims I'm obsessed.

I think you can see the mental illness has this shut-in virgin believing almost anything right now.
    You are just jealous that you can't lose 50x units for days, and then win it all back by just tripling your "units" until you hit that 120x play

That takes skill only he has

getaloadoffatso

Eagles and ravens today. You must have been on the other side. Tough break, maybe if you followed you could pay your debt.
    Feel free to go back through my last 50 plays and see my record.
    I don’t track my bets because I’m not here to try and tout. I’m here to help and sometimes if you want free picks you got to do a little leg work to see what posters are picking winners. I can’t do all the work for you.
    Actually, I had the alternate lines of Ravens - 31 and Eagles - 13

Besides the great odds they were both 86x unit plays

I learned that from you
    Thank you

goduke

Actually, I had the alternate lines of Ravens - 31 and Eagles - 13

Besides the great odds they were both 86x unit plays

I learned that from you
    Thank you
    Happy for you

Eddy Munny

You are just jealous that you can't lose 50x units for days, and then win it all back by just tripling your "units" until you hit that 120x play

That takes skill only he has
    You're right. Legend has it that he once hit a 3.3 million dollar wager on the Celtics after two weeks of hemorrhaging money to a local.

Just another day at the office for Pukey.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10347

Ho Lee Fuk

Iggles and Crows
    Snipin' birds.

Congrats.

Grab a Greyhound non-stop to Las Vegas.

getaloadoffatso

You're right. Legend has it that he once hit a 3.3 million dollar wager on the Celtics after two weeks of hemorrhaging money to a local.

Just another day at the office for Pukey.
    I remember that game
    Bob Cousey and Cornbread Maxwell were unstoppable that game for the Celtics

Another great bet

Eddy Munny

I remember that game
    Bob Cousey and Cornbread Maxwell were unstoppable that game for the Celtics

Another great bet
    Gopuke is a titan in our community. We are so lucky to have him. If he ever leaves us, I don't think I could bear the sleepless nights that will undoubtedly follow. We will be left in shambles. Let's make sure we don't rub him the wrong way or misgender him. He holds all the leverage in this relationship so we must genuflect at every turn..

goduke

Gopuke is a titan in our community. We are so lucky to have him. If he ever leaves us, I don't think I could bear the sleepless nights that will undoubtedly follow. We will be left in shambles. Let's make sure we don't rub him the wrong way or misgender him. He holds all the leverage in this relationship so we must genuflect at every turn..
    I’m happy to leave if people want me to. That was the point of the thread. If no one wants my help that is fine. You have taken this thread off the rails like you do all of mine.

Eddy Munny

"Off the rails" he says, no trace of irony on his hideous face.

Was it ever on the rails?

Does this thread even have rails?

I'm not sure anyone knows wtf this thread is about, but go ahead, put it back on the rails.

I will sit idly by and watch it zip along the rails. I must know this thread's destiny, uninhibited by derailment.

goduke

It’s simply this. You clearly have an obsession with me and have gathered a few haters along the way so I’m saying this is your chance for me to delete my account and be done with SBR. If there’s enough people that agree with you then I’m out. If there isn’t then I would hope that you could see there’s some value to others that I have here and will get over your obsession with me

Eddy Munny

I'm sitting here waiting.

Is it on the rails yet?

Eddy Munny

How bout now?

Are we back on the rails?

Why is it taking so long?

Can I at least get an estimated wait time for this thing to start humming?

12 Last