hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Heil Waffen SS!

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Canada's salute to NAZI war vets shows how dumb they are, or maybe how they think about the Jews. Either way it's a bad look.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13727

If true it's to be expected. Imagine the mainstream media turning a blind eye to a conservative government or leader for doing the same thing, never happens. Classic double standard similar to Robert Byrd getting a pass from the left because he was one of their own.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13727

At least Musk was able to wrestle away twitter from the free speech suppressing left.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29860

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Canada's salute to NAZI war vets shows how dumb they are, or maybe how they think about the Jews. Either way it's a bad look.
    Only around 10% of the German military were part of the Nazi party. If you were in the US military, and were part of the Democrat party but the Republican party went and poured oil down the throats of millions of Iraqi children and they died, and they were forever the new boogeymen.......would you want to be called a Republican?

This 97 or whatever his age is lived in Ukraine. Last time I checked Ukrainians were not part of the German NAZI party. He was Waffen SS from Ukraine who I assume volunteered to fight the BOLSHEVIK JEWISH COMMUNIST WHORDES.

Last but not least, you should study General Patton. He said, and his family admitted this, that WE fought the wrong enemy. We should have never fought the Germans because they were fighting Communism. Thanks to Eisenkiker, communism survived WW2. You can thank him and his handlers.

Whether you like it or not, the Jews have always been in power and behind communist governments. You can go back and study every single person you can from the Soviet Union or other communist countries in positions of power and find that the majority of them were Jews. Not hatred. Just the facts. I find it strange that such a small population in comparison to other groups - they happen to be behind the most atrocities and behind evil communist governments themselves.
    Last edited by hehfest; 09-28-23 at 11:35 PM.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2075

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Only around 10% of the German military were part of the Nazi party. If you were in the US military, and were part of the Democrat party but the Republican party went and poured oil down the throats of millions of Iraqi children and they died, and they were forever the new boogeymen.......would you want to be called a Republican?

This 97 or whatever his age is lived in Ukraine. Last time I checked Ukrainians were not part of the German NAZI party. He was Waffen SS from Ukraine who I assume volunteered to fight the BOLSHEVIK JEWISH COMMUNIST WHORDES.

Last but not least, you should study General Patton. He said, and his family admitted this, that WE fought the wrong enemy. We should have never fought the Germans because they were fighting Communism. Thanks to Eisenkiker, communism survived WW2. You can thank him and his handlers.

Whether you like it or not, the Jews have always been in power and behind communist governments. You can go back and study every single person you can from the Soviet Union or other communist countries in positions of power and find that the majority of them were Jews. Not hatred. Just the facts. I find it strange that such a small population in comparison to other groups - they happen to be behind the most atrocities and behind evil communist governments themselves.
    So I'm clear here he he, Lenin who created the the "Red Terror" or Communism was a

Jew? His henchman Stalin was a Jew?

By the way, Fascism is the "child" of Communism. You forget about the non aggression pact between the two dictators

stalin and your hero hitler who decided to renig.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22906

CANUCKS are DOOMED. FJT & the LEFT.