JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Loot - Shoot... Very simple solution to stopping crime.

Look at Singapore as an example for eliminating crime. Love their laws of the land as they have almost zero crime today as a result of that! Google it and learn....

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Loot - Shoot... Very simple solution to stopping crime.

Look at Singapore as an example for eliminating crime. Love their laws of the land as they have almost zero crime today as a result of that! Google it and learn....
    How many guns per person in Singapore?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    How many guns per person in Singapore?
    We are talking crime not guns. America is extremely soft on crime now which is not fixing the problem!

Gotta cain these criminals and throw em jail for 5 or 10 years for looting and stealing. You impose those kind of laws and physical punishment, crime will be a distant memory!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Singapore

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-01-23 at 08:14 PM.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

We are talking crime not guns. America is extremely soft on crime now which is not fixing the problem!

Gotta cain these criminals and throw em jail for 5 or 10 years for looting and stealing. You impose those kind of laws and physical punishment, crime will be a distant memory!

For once I agree, the two tier justice system been saving rich elites forever in this country.

So ALL criminals found guilty should be prosecuted. BOOYA JIBBBBY, stand by, the domino's R tumbling, looking forward

to your harsh criticism of these tools of the aristocracy if found guilty.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    For once I agree, the two tier justice system been saving rich elites forever in this country.

So ALL criminals found guilty should be prosecuted. BOOYA JIBBBBY, stand by, the domino's R tumbling, looking forward

to your harsh criticism of these tools of the aristocracy if found guilty.
    For once I agree also with ya.. BINGO!!!

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

The prisoners are complaining about the food they are getting in some prisons. Such hardships they encounter..

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    The prisoners are complaining about the food they are getting in some prisons. Such hardships they encounter..
    Prisons are a vacation stay for criminals these days. Roof over their head, 3 meals daily and free health care.

You should feel pain being in prison to teach you a lesson. Not the case these days unless a bully inmate slaps you around and shanks you while making you his biitch.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol. Fat boy got beat with a stick. That's how you do it!

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Last edited by slewfan; 09-05-23 at 10:07 AM.

DwightShrute

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Thieves Steal Cars, Then Commit Armed Robberies, Yet It's The Car's Fault?

Here’s a truly dumb take, courtesy of The New York Times: “Kia and Hyundai Helped Enable a Crime Wave. They Should Pay for It.”

Wait, you ask: Are Kia and Hyundai hiring gangs of criminals to steal each other's vehicles? Not exactly. Apparently, they just didn't take enough precautions to prevent people from stealing their vehicles.

I'm not kidding.

According to the Council on Criminal Justice, the number of vehicle thefts during the first half of 2023 was 33.5% higher on average than during the same period in 2022. As data from Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Chicago, New Orleans, Buffalo and Durham, North Carolina showed, motor vehicle thefts have more than doubled this year relative to last year, according to statistics.

Why are so many cars getting stolen? Apparently it’s the fault of the car. The car wanted it. It needed to be stolen. That's the way this works. It's not the criminal — the car was just sitting there — the criminal was not a criminal.

It was just someone like you walking down the street like a normal human, never having stolen a car in your life, and there you saw it in the pure summer sunshine, a Kia. And you say to yourself, “Let's do this thing. The time has come. That is the easiest car to steal.”

So, drawn like a moth to the flame, you walked over to the Kia and you said, “That might not be a very nice car, I wasn't desperate for any of Kia's brands, but now that I see it gleaming in the summer sunshine and I know it's super easy to steal, I — a lifelong law-abiding citizen — have decided to steal the Kia.”

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Try this: There was a knife. It was sitting there in plain sight, and you were just drawn to it. You couldn't stop yourself and so you stabbed your friend in the eyeball. You should probably sue the knife manufacturer.
    Apparently, Hyundai and Kia did not equip some of their cars with electronic immobilizer devices that prevent cars from starting unless they detect a radio I.D. code associated with the car's rightful key. A couple of years ago, videos showing how to hotwire the vulnerable cars began to pop-up online.

Hundreds of the stolen cars have been involved in numerous deadly crashes, armed robbery sprees, and other crimes around the country.

But the thieves are not to blame for this. It was the car’s fault. I simply can't believe they programmed these cars to perform armed robbery. Did you know that if you create a product that when it is stolen, it is your fault?

This is how dumb we've become. How about some basic level of personal responsibility? Ah, but that might require more police, more active policing, more throwing criminals in jail and leaving them in jail.

This is truly basic stuff, but not to those morons at The New York Times.

Ben Shapiro
    Editor Emeritus,
    The Daily Wire

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave 19th Hole 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Thieves Steal Cars, Then Commit Armed Robberies, Yet It's The Car's Fault?

Here’s a truly dumb take, courtesy of The New York Times: “Kia and Hyundai Helped Enable a Crime Wave. They Should Pay for It.”

Wait, you ask: Are Kia and Hyundai hiring gangs of criminals to steal each other's vehicles? Not exactly. Apparently, they just didn't take enough precautions to prevent people from stealing their vehicles.

I'm not kidding.

According to the Council on Criminal Justice, the number of vehicle thefts during the first half of 2023 was 33.5% higher on average than during the same period in 2022. As data from Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Chicago, New Orleans, Buffalo and Durham, North Carolina showed, motor vehicle thefts have more than doubled this year relative to last year, according to statistics.

Why are so many cars getting stolen? Apparently it’s the fault of the car. The car wanted it. It needed to be stolen. That's the way this works. It's not the criminal — the car was just sitting there — the criminal was not a criminal.

It was just someone like you walking down the street like a normal human, never having stolen a car in your life, and there you saw it in the pure summer sunshine, a Kia. And you say to yourself, “Let's do this thing. The time has come. That is the easiest car to steal.”

So, drawn like a moth to the flame, you walked over to the Kia and you said, “That might not be a very nice car, I wasn't desperate for any of Kia's brands, but now that I see it gleaming in the summer sunshine and I know it's super easy to steal, I — a lifelong law-abiding citizen — have decided to steal the Kia.”

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Try this: There was a knife. It was sitting there in plain sight, and you were just drawn to it. You couldn't stop yourself and so you stabbed your friend in the eyeball. You should probably sue the knife manufacturer.
    Apparently, Hyundai and Kia did not equip some of their cars with electronic immobilizer devices that prevent cars from starting unless they detect a radio I.D. code associated with the car's rightful key. A couple of years ago, videos showing how to hotwire the vulnerable cars began to pop-up online.

Hundreds of the stolen cars have been involved in numerous deadly crashes, armed robbery sprees, and other crimes around the country.

But the thieves are not to blame for this. It was the car’s fault. I simply can't believe they programmed these cars to perform armed robbery. Did you know that if you create a product that when it is stolen, it is your fault?

This is how dumb we've become. How about some basic level of personal responsibility? Ah, but that might require more police, more active policing, more throwing criminals in jail and leaving them in jail.

This is truly basic stuff, but not to those morons at The New York Times.

Ben Shapiro
    Editor Emeritus,
    The Daily Wire

This takes AI to a whole new level. From Artificial Intelligence to Azzhole Intelligence..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Crime is on the rise especially in the big cities.

Chicks need to carry pepper spray and or bear spray. A small fire arm even better if they are trained to not have it taken away from them in the moment. Must be able to defend yourself in vicious attacks.

19th Hole

On the education front, Harvard commits felonious gross-neglagence--
    ---
    Wriggly, Delicious Fishes So Tasty Sweet, Yes Good Precious-
    EDUCATION·Sep 8, 2023 ·

19th Hole

CAMBRIDGE, MA — Former Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has begun lecturing Harvard University students on the importance of catching "raw, wriggly, delicious fishes so tasty sweet, yes good precious" amid sharp political divisions, and rising misinformation.

"Studentses keep spoiling sweet juicy fishes, precious!" said Professor Lightfoot. "Spoiling nice fish, scorching it, they RUINS IT!"

Dean Underhill expressed gratitude that the disgraced politician was now free to share her passions and expertise with Harvard students. "Maybe she doesn't deserve it, but now that I see her, I do pity her," he said. "So, naturally, I offered her a teaching position."
    Students were eager to sign up for a course taught by an inspirational leader and self-identified girl boss, but have come away disappointed that the entire class consists of watching Lightfoot grab wriggling fish out of a bucket, slam their heads on a desk, and eat them raw in front of everybody.

"It's hard to take notes when you're not sure what's going to be on the test," said one student. "If we try to ask questions she sort of hisses and skitters into the shadows. Not fun."

The course syllabus details the best pools for fishing, how to lose your humanity and become one with the darkness so that fish don't notice you, and how to hide the precious from tricksy hobbitses.

At publishing time, Harvard campus police reported a 92% increase in drive-by shootings shortly after Lightfoot arrived.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

lmao

DwightShrute

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

The country is thriving according to some...

DwightShrute

19th Hole

Approved and encouraged.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    It's not, not here anyway have not seen myself, or on local news anything like that. Gun violence is what you see on the local news here that has not changed in the last 20 years.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    It's not, not here anyway have not seen myself, or on local news anything like that. Gun violence is what you see on the local news here that has not changed in the last 20 years.
    ~~~

Who selects the news stories to be aired for the viewing denizens?

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

~~~

Here they like showing anything negative, and local unlike national don't want another station reporting something they don't.

I guess I'm slow, I don't know what denizens means.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

~~~

The Left/Democrats along with their corporate partners decide what stories should be aired at the National level. You never see Biden mistakes and lies, Jean Pierre's lies and Hunters criminal activity on National/local news.

By National News, I mean the ''Fake News Media'' which Trump exposed. One MUST go to other outlets to get the truth. By Truth. I'm talking about not covering up the Border Crisis and every other crisis the Puppet Masters (and puppet) have created in their three year tenure.

Everybody knows it. Some just can't admit it to themselves. Nothing complicated about it.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave slewfan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyrb
    nyrb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

It's getting worse that's for sure

DwightShrute

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Might as well teach the kids. They are not learning anything in school, that's for sure..

[COLOR=var(--flag--stamp--text)]EXCLUSIVE

[/COLOR]
    NYC child thieves keep targeting bars, leaving owners 'overwhelmed' with thefts: 'The police can't arrest me, I'm just a kid'

First 123456 ... Last