Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1772

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post

COMMUNITY NOTE: President Joe Biden is a devout Christian long deemed a defender of religious freedom. Donald Trump is a rapist, adulterer, bigot, Islamophobe, antisemite, fraudster, and atheist who’s never read the Bible, doesn’t follow any Commandments, and faces 88 felonies.

And yet you hate on Christians every chance you get. You are a hypocrite and a pathetic human.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18950

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    Macri was hardly right-wing, but fixing a problem in 4 years that your ideology had over 3 decades to create is impossible. They had a communist in the first round of votes in October. I guess the people of Argentina had enough not to put her into the final round.

Give Milei 3 decades and Argentina will be a great place to live.

One of the many problems with people like you is that you vote the way you do so you can hurt people, even if it means hurting yourself.

Hicks is evil.
    Problem with you is you lie/bend the truth. You have a problem with me because I don't let you get away with it.

You also have paranoid schizophrenia and exaggerate everything. I guess being a greedy asshole will do that to you.

Anyway, you dopey bastard. Milei will be lucky to last one term, he doesn't know economics. Let alone how to run a country.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    He was rambling about Pakistan and Afghanistan. So the bunny was sent in. Correct!
    The bunny is no joke! All hail the bunny!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20549

I can understand why Trump supporters are so offended by Biden’s statement about being nice to trans people this Easter, "Easter is not a time for your political messages".

They are looking for something more reverant, respectful, and Christ-like such as this:

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10396

Democrats are full of s*it coming out of their ears.

Hareeba!

Hareeba!

Hareeba!

Hareeba!

International Transgender Day of Visibility (often referred to as TDOV or Trans Day of Visibility) is an annual event occurring every March 31 since 2009[1][2] dedicated to celebrating transgender people and raising awareness of discrimination faced by transgender people worldwide, as well as a celebration of their contributions to society. The first International Transgender Day of Visibility was held on March 31, 2009.

So the MAGA Party is blaming Joe for the calendar coincidence of Easter Sunday falling on 31 March this year!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10348

Last edited by 19th Hole; 04-01-24 at 10:46 AM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10348

Hareeba!

TFG is proposing a 10% tariff on all imported goods and a 60% or more tariff on Chinese imports.
    No matter what he says, tariffs aren't paid by the other country. They're paid by you.
    A new analysis predicts his plan would cost the average family about $1,500 extra per year.

Hareeba!

"The paper value of $DJT is going to disappear. One day — it's like a miracle — it will disappear. It could maybe go away. We'll see what happens."

Hareeba!

DwightShrute

TFG is proposing a 10% tariff on all imported goods and a 60% or more tariff on Chinese imports.
    No matter what he says, tariffs aren't paid by the other country. They're paid by you.
    A new analysis predicts his plan would cost the average family about $1,500 extra per year.

DwightShrute

Biden spent billions so far, paying off student loans in order to buy votes. This is illegal as the SCOTUS already ruled and everyone knows only congress can approve spending. No matter what the far Left lunatics will try and tell you, its you that are paying these loans for gender studies and basket weaving.

Crooked Joe Biden is giving the country the double barrel middle finger.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-01-24 at 03:59 PM.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Almost as bad as last year...

Hareeba!

hmmmm ,,, I wonder which party?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post

Almost as bad as last year...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Florida Supreme Court allows 6-week abortion ban to take effect, but voters will have the final say.

The state is fighting having it on the ballot tooth and nail. It will take 60% of the vote to add abortion to the state constitution. Why is Florda state government against the people deciding, that is who matters, the citizens of the state, some Politician's will never get it. The will of the people, that you are supposed to represent is who should matter.

Florida Supreme Court allows 6-week abortion ban to take effect, but voters will have the final say (msn.com)

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9472

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Problem with you is you lie/bend the truth. You have a problem with me because I don't let you get away with it.

You also have paranoid schizophrenia and exaggerate everything. I guess being a greedy asshole will do that to you.

Anyway, you dopey bastard. Milei will be lucky to last one term, he doesn't know economics. Let alone how to run a country.
    I don't lie or bend the truth. I have a problem with you because your goal is to hurt people for their political views or socioeconomic status, and you try to moralize it. The next problem is that you're everything wrong with political discourse in America. Your whole m.o. is to declare something with little to no evidence to back it up, and then when confronted with the facts, you attack the poster, the source of the facts, the people behind the facts, try to change the subject, but you don't make any effort at all to back up your claim. The past few pages in this thread are a perfect example. You posted something from Gandhi, I posted the numbers showing the quote as wrong. You've attacked me, the economists behind the Fed numbers, the economists behind the OECD numbers, the World Bank, tried to change the subject to global hunger, attacked Milton Friedman, etc, but you never posted a shred of evidence that there is enough to meet everyone's need but not everyone's greed.

You're just a stupid, evil, crazy monster that we should deport to China so you can screw them up. They might shoot you first, but we're better off either way.

Milei might only last one term, that's the problem with people like you, you would rather make the country worse off to hurt the people you hate. The JP party had the presidency fro 1983-2015, you won't fix it all in 1 term.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9472

Tariffs are profoundly stupid, it's like putting an embargo on yourself.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

I guess we know why this "Big Lie" propagator is so sure elections can be rigged. Because he has been at it for years.

"A judge has found Georgia Republican Party official Brian Pritchard guilty of illegally voting nine times over several years. Pritchard has falsely asserted Democrats had stolen the 2020 election through fraud."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...g/73135511007/

Please stop fighting for any of these guys. Vote for what's best for the people, not the party.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18950

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    I don't lie or bend the truth. I have a problem with you because your goal is to hurt people for their political views or socioeconomic status, and you try to moralize it. The next problem is that you're everything wrong with political discourse in America. Your whole m.o. is to declare something with little to no evidence to back it up, and then when confronted with the facts, you attack the poster, the source of the facts, the people behind the facts, try to change the subject, but you don't make any effort at all to back up your claim. The past few pages in this thread are a perfect example. You posted something from Gandhi, I posted the numbers showing the quote as wrong. You've attacked me, the economists behind the Fed numbers, the economists behind the OECD numbers, the World Bank, tried to change the subject to global hunger, attacked Milton Friedman, etc, but you never posted a shred of evidence that there is enough to meet everyone's need but not everyone's greed.

You're just a stupid, evil, crazy monster that we should deport to China so you can screw them up. They might shoot you first, but we're better off either way.

Milei might only last one term, that's the problem with people like you, you would rather make the country worse off to hurt the people you hate. The JP party had the presidency fro 1983-2015, you won't fix it all in 1 term.
    I posted vids with context, you didn't watch. Not my problem.

Yea you posted numbers, that's it. No context at all. Fraud.

Then you act like I assaulted you or something because your a snowflake. Sorry Nancy.

Milei and you will fail every time. Your shit is based on greedy.

It's not me you are afraid of, its the millions of people that you have screwed over for years. Again not my fault.
    Last edited by khicks26; 04-02-24 at 07:38 AM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11668

International Transgender Day of Visibility (often referred to as TDOV or Trans Day of Visibility) is an annual event occurring every March 31 since 2009[1][2] dedicated to celebrating transgender people and raising awareness of discrimination faced by transgender people worldwide, as well as a celebration of their contributions to society. The first International Transgender Day of Visibility was held on March 31, 2009.

So the MAGA Party is blaming Joe for the calendar coincidence of Easter Sunday falling on 31 March this year!
    Enough.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13796

As of right now TFG has zero events on his public schedule. No rallies, no speeches, no nothing. And it’s not a temporary thing. At the same time he was holding his last hate rally, his handlers leaked to the media that they were going to sharply cut back on the number of rallies and in-person appearances he was going to make.

TFG’s handlers used campaign finance constraints as an excuse. But it was obvious that they were pulling the plug becausehe is now so dementia-riddled, his political prospects are more harmed by him being out there than by not being out there.

The real question here is why the media seems to be ignoring this story entirely. The media was finally just starting to belatedly and reluctantly start to cover his worsening dementia. And now that he is disappearing from the campaign trail because of his dementia, the media seems… uninterested.

President Trump will be in Wisconsin and Michigan today.

Biden — all tuckered out from the Easter Egg Roll — will be doing nothing.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/stat...53242592182589

The real question here is why the media seems to be ignoring this story entirely.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Joe Biden is a pedophile
    Michelle Obama is a man
    Democrats stole the 2020 election
    Climate change is a hoax
    Jill Biden is a fake doctor

DwightShrute

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10396

Denied.!. When the shoe is on the other foot, the Left cries like little girls. GIRLS. Do they even know the difference.?

Hunter Biden attorney slams 'abnormal way' Special Counsel Weiss handled case

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68605

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    At least they can buy stock into his company until the election.
    Just kidding with you Dwight.
    I shouldn’t poke the bear I guess.
    I take it back.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29860

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Joe Biden is a pedophile
    Michelle Obama is a man
    Democrats stole the 2020 election
    Climate change is a hoax
    Jill Biden is a fake doctor
    Still waiting on that next stock report from you.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    At least they can buy stock into his company until the election.
    Just kidding with you Dwight.
    I shouldn’t poke the bear I guess.
    I take it back.
    haha I appreciate a good jab aka smart ass remark. That is basically what I do most of the time, with a side of sarcasm.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: str

First ... 171172173174175176177 ... Last