khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    You have to prove why it's BS, not just baselessly claim it is. What you assert without evidence should be dismissed without evidence.

Why, so you can accuse them of being corporate shills?

There can be unused capability, but that doesn't mean that there is enough to produce enough to end world poverty.

Which of those things do you think shouldn't be provided? Pre-k - Ph.D. free education? Medicare for all? A guaranteed job that pays a living wage?

Why shouldn't it be taken seriously? Just because you disagree with it. The one you shouldn't take seriously is the guy who posts Bugs Bunny cartoons to prove a point.
    Go ahead and show the actual numbers.

I think these last 3 posts sum up Hicks perfectly. He refuses to listen to Fed and OECD economists because he doesn't like what they say, but listens to a couple of idiots who made a video from their living room and posted it to YouTube. He just wants to live in an echo chamber. Anything that challenges his proudly ignorant opinion he just blows off as being the rantings of a shill.
    What I posted is true. You never posted a study, who did the study (names), the world bank puts counties in debt, 10% do consume 50%, there are studies that show we produce enough food now. All relevant. You said I blew it off as lies. You posted nothing dumbass.

You said we would need to produce 1000x, not true and hyperbolic. I post a cartoon for a guy that acts like a cartoon.

The vids prove my point and you didn't watch them. Doesn't matter where they came from, they are correct. You created a strawman and attacked it. Like you always do. Addressed nothing and claimed you are right no matter what anyone says because you posted some charts that are not linked to any study. Talk about a shill echo chamber.

It's not my fault that it's so easy to prove what a joke of a person you are. Write better posts LOSER!
    Last edited by khicks26; 03-18-24 at 11:59 AM.

khicks26

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20537

As of December 2023, the Federal Election Commission (FEC) has received 59 allegations that Donald Trump or his committees violated the Federal Election Campaign Act.

In 29 of those cases, nonpartisan staff in the FEC’s Office of General Counsel (OGC) recommended the FEC investigate Trump.

Yet not once has a Republican FEC commissioner voted to approve any such investigation or enforcement of the law against Trump.

https://www.citizensforethics.org/re...rump-29-times/

Clearly the FEC is not fit for purpose!

Hareeba!

The Republican-controlled Senate in Arizona has just shamefully DEFEATED a measure that would have made birth control a right.

The number 2 Republican in the state Senate, said women wouldn’t need contraceptives if they weren’t promiscuous:

The “Bayer Company invented aspirin. Put it between your knees,” he said, suggesting that women would avoid risk and pregnancy if they kept their legs together,” said Rep. Sonny Borrelli.

The Right to Contraception Act would have protected the ability of Arizonans to obtain all forms of birth control, including Plan B, and would have guaranteed the right of health care providers to prescribe contraceptives.

The extreme MAGA Party is doing everything possible to take away women’s reproductive freedoms.

Hareeba!

"The Logan Act" is trending on Xitter because President Obama visited with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom at 10 Downing Street today.

Absolute crickets from them when Trump entertained autocrat Viktor Orbán at Mar-a-Lago.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    What I posted is true. You never posted a study, who did the study (names), the world bank puts counties in debt, 10% do consume 50%, there are studies that show we produce enough food now. All relevant. You said I blew it off as lies. You posted nothing dumbass.

You said we would need to produce 1000x, not true and hyperbolic. I post a cartoon for a guy that acts like a cartoon.

The vids prove my point and you didn't watch them. Doesn't matter where they came from, they are correct. You created a strawman and attacked it. Like you always do. Addressed nothing and claimed you are right no matter what anyone says because you posted some charts that are not linked to any study. Talk about a shill echo chamber.

It's not my fault that it's so easy to prove what a joke of a person you are. Write better posts LOSER!
    What I posted was true, and unless you're accusing the Fed and OECD of posting fake data, which wouldn't shock me, you're that type, you've refuted nothing. You've introduced a lot of red herrings, but you haven't shown that we produce enough to redistribute our way out of global poverty. Producing enough food isn't what I'm talking about, you're trying to change the subject. People can't live in food, food won't fix a broken back, and it doesn't teach people how to read. You posted nothing to refute what I said you evil monster.

No, here's what I said:
    When you throw all that in, I wouldn't be shocked if we would need to increase productivity by 1,000% to meet those needs.
    1,000% isn't 1,000x, it's 10x, and I never said we would have to, I said I wouldn't be shocked if that was the number. You're the one being hyperbolic.

The vids are shot in some guy's living room, and they don't refute data compiled by the OECD or the Fed. You're just claiming it does so you can claim you're right. Do you really think the OECD and Fed are just posting random numbers that aren't backed by economic studies?

Everyone here sees that you're a clown Hicks. I bring up data compiled by the OECD and the Fed (not the World Bank) showing that we don't produce enough to redistribute our way out of global poverty, and you start posting drivel from a guy in his living room or some other guy with some cheaply made video talking about food. They can have their food, they'll just be homeless, sick, and as uneducated as you.

khicks26

What I posted was true, and unless you're accusing the Fed and OECD of posting fake data, which wouldn't shock me, you're that type, you've refuted nothing. You've introduced a lot of red herrings, but you haven't shown that we produce enough to redistribute our way out of global poverty. Producing enough food isn't what I'm talking about, you're trying to change the subject. People can't live in food, food won't fix a broken back, and it doesn't teach people how to read. You posted nothing to refute what I said you evil monster.

No, here's what I said:
    1,000% isn't 1,000x, it's 10x, and I never said we would have to, I said I wouldn't be shocked if that was the number. You're the one being hyperbolic.

The vids are shot in some guy's living room, and they don't refute data compiled by the OECD or the Fed. You're just claiming it does so you can claim you're right. Do you really think the OECD and Fed are just posting random numbers that aren't backed by economic studies?

Everyone here sees that you're a clown Hicks. I bring up data compiled by the OECD and the Fed (not the World Bank) showing that we don't produce enough to redistribute our way out of global poverty, and you start posting drivel from a guy in his living room or some other guy with some cheaply made video talking about food. They can have their food, they'll just be homeless, sick, and as uneducated as you.
    Funny I never said the data was right or wrong. I said you didn't provide a study and neither did your links as to what you are saying. That makes it BS.

Some guy from his living or Josh from his living room. I will take the guy that make a vid and did research over your silly ass any day.

By the way, your still strawmaning the issue, and really not saying anything. While moving the goal post as well.

You haven't watched the vids or you would have shut your stupid ass up by now.
    Last edited by khicks26; 03-18-24 at 03:34 PM.

Hareeba!

Fox & Friends hosts this morning prayed on air -- and their prayer was sponsored by Hallow. Capitalist Jesus!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Trump still favored on the books. Bovada has it -

Trump -110

Biden +150

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29821

guitarjosh

Funny I never said the data was right or wrong. I said you didn't provide a study and neither did your links as to what you are saying. That makes it BS.

Some guy from his living or Josh from his living room. I will take the guy that make a vid and did research over your silly ass any day.

By the way, your still strawmaning the issue, and really not saying anything. While moving the goal post as well.

You haven't watched the vids or you would have shut your stupid ass up by now.
    Here's the thing, what I posted proved what I said, which is that we can't redistribute our way out of global poverty. The Fed link shows how much every person would have for their name if we had a perfectly equal distribution of everything produced in the world in a year, while the OECD link shows how much the US government spends on each person. That proves it can't be done.

You're the one using strawmen on the issues, you're posting videos that say nothing about my claim, but say we produce enough to end world hunger. World hunger isn't world poverty. Again, if you had any evidence that we could end world poverty through redistribution, you would have posted it.

khicks26

Here's the thing, what I posted proved what I said, which is that we can't redistribute our way out of global poverty. The Fed link shows how much every person would have for their name if we had a perfectly equal distribution of everything produced in the world in a year, while the OECD link shows how much the US government spends on each person. That proves it can't be done.

You're the one using strawmen on the issues, you're posting videos that say nothing about my claim, but say we produce enough to end world hunger. World hunger isn't world poverty. Again, if you had any evidence that we could end world poverty through redistribution, you would have posted it.
    That's like your opinion and you setting the standard.

Which really means nothing.

So if people had more to eat they wouldn't be more productive? I think so.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Repukes do nothing for the common man. Now if you're rich, have a corp, a dumb sumbitch racist or an orange owned golf course they are for you.
    Points Awarded:

BOA12 gave rkelly110 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Repukes do nothing for the common man. Now if you're rich, have a corp, a dumb sumbitch racist or an orange owned golf course they are for you.
    LOL, Good to see your still kicking it my brother.

guitarjosh

That's like your opinion and you setting the standard.

Which really means nothing.

So if people had more to eat they wouldn't be more productive? I think so.
    It's not my opinion at all, it is what the Fed's meta-analysis shows. If we divided everything produced in 2021 equally, you would get $11,066, I would get $11,066, Elon Musk would get $11,066, Bill Gates would get $11,066, Jared Goff would get $11,066, a baby born in the slums of a 3rd world nation would get $11,066, Optional would get $11,066, Taylor Swift would get $11,066. How much was the total government spending per person in America in 2021? $31,538. So we could have a 100% tax on income, keep productivity the same, and we would have to slash government spending by 66% just for it to run for a full year, and there would be no paychecks, gifts, or tips.

We can't redistribute our way out of global poverty right now.

Hareeba!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Imagine spending over an hour on it

khicks26

It's not my opinion at all, it is what the Fed's meta-analysis shows. If we divided everything produced in 2021 equally, you would get $11,066, I would get $11,066, Elon Musk would get $11,066, Bill Gates would get $11,066, Jared Goff would get $11,066, a baby born in the slums of a 3rd world nation would get $11,066, Optional would get $11,066, Taylor Swift would get $11,066. How much was the total government spending per person in America in 2021? $31,538. So we could have a 100% tax on income, keep productivity the same, and we would have to slash government spending by 66% just for it to run for a full year, and there would be no paychecks, gifts, or tips.
    Blah blah blah show us the work.
    Blah blah blah show us the work.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Do something for yourself instead of looking for handouts

Hareeba!

No way is TFG going to be elected!

With no other candidates remaining he still can't do better than 81% of votes in Florida primary.

That will only get worse for him after getting criminally convicted.

And when those who don't follow politics learn what his plans are for Latinos, and for Muslims, and for Social Security and Medicare, and for abortion, and for tax cuts for corporates and billionaires.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

It's a damn shame they are going after Trump for ar half a billion dollars on the civil case where there was no real crime and no one got hurt.

Who in the hell has a half a billion in cash laying around to post bond on the appeal even if you are a billionaire? This is wrong on so many levels!

Hareeba!

No matter what the MAGA Party tries to tell you, no matter how much Fox News tries to scare you, remember this:

They are lying to you.

The actual data tells us that crime rates continue to drop under President Biden, with murder rates in particular plummeting.

The number of murders fell by more than 20% in the 9 largest US cities (NYC, LA, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas) from 2022 to 2023.

FBI: Number of violent crimes fell 5.4% in cities with population over 100,000.
    2022: 487,709
    2023: 461,134 Change: -26,575 (-5.4%)

FBI reported rate fell 5.7% for the overall population.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 03-19-24 at 10:49 PM.

Hareeba!

Greene Brags About "Securing Funding" For Project She Just Voted Against

A familiar pattern for the House MAGA Party
    https://www.meidastouch.com/news/gre...-voted-against

DwightShrute

No matter what the MAGA Party tries to tell you, no matter how much Fox News tries to scare you, remember this:

They are lying to you.

The actual data tells us that crime rates continue to drop under President Biden, with murder rates in particular plummeting.

You say the crime down, is it because people are committing less crime? No
    Are criminals being locked up? No.
    Are there more police arresting more people? No
    Its because you stopped calling something a crime or not reporting it as a crime! That's why the stats dropped.
    Its a denial of observable reality. When you deny the observable reality, you offend every person who's a victim of crime or lives in a community where there is crime or knows a victim of crime. That's all of us. Step out of denial and into the real world and look at all the closed businesses, the empty subways of NY, the streets of the cities which are lined with the homeless and syringes. We see it. The democrat's strategy is, whether its crime, the border or inflation, is deny the observable reality and just hope they forget.
    - Gutfeld

DwightShrute

With no other candidates remaining he still can't do better than 81% of votes in Florida primary.

And when those who don't follow politics learn what his plans are for Latinos, and for Muslims, and for Social Security and Medicare, and for abortion, and for tax cuts for corporates and billionaires.

this is what desperation looks like for those committed to deception.

Hareeba!

You were told to vote for Hillary in 2016, because the Supreme Court hung in the balance.
    Some of you didn't believe it mattered.

And you still try to blame someone else for your decision to not support Clinton.

Hareeba!

MAGA Party primary votes against TFG tonight:

Kansas - 25%
    Arizona - 25%
    Ohio - 21%
    Illinois - 19%
    Florida - 19%
    This is not a united Party.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

You're a #11. Hope all is well.

If it helps people They've always been against it.

Keep the rich rich, the poor poor, confuse you're ignorant base with culture wars.

Southern Plan on steroids pushed by a Yankee snake oil salesmen the past, present and future.

Blame with no shame still Their game.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

I don't get your insistence America has to solve global poverty.

It would be fine to just work on your own poverty problem a little bit to get started.

But I guess that will still require offending your personal Scrooge syndrome and mean sharing some of the country's wealth with someone other than you.

But again why the thing about having to solve global poverty? Every single other first world country is already doing way better than the USA in handling poverty, by a sizeable gap, without your help.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Do something for yourself instead of looking for handouts
    I'm collecting my own money. Thanks.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    You're a #11. Hope all is well.

If it helps people They've always been against it.

Keep the rich rich, the poor poor, confuse you're ignorant base with culture wars.

Southern Plan on steroids pushed by a Yankee snake oil salesmen the past, present and future.

Blame with no shame still Their game.
    All is well. Thanks.

First ... 165166167168169170171 ... Last