Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I'm reminded of Erdogan staging a coup to get rid of his dissidents back in 2017?)

Anything seems possible

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Putin needs to be taken out. Russia needs to be liberated!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    China won't let that happen.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33474

A CIA orchestrated coup is infinitely more likely than it being Prigozhin on his own. You have to be a real idiot to think otherwise
    Do you know what the word "infinitely" means?

And what are you proposing about this CIA coup? Did they get an imposter Prigozhin? Was he a CIA plant who invaded Ukraine just so he could have an aborted coup attempt? Did the CIA trick all of Russia and the world and have a fake army march 1/3 of the way to Moscow?

Which is it? What is the evidence? Since you're so much smarter than everyone who disagrees with you it shouldn't be hard to tell us what specifically makes you positive this is all an elaborate CIA conspiracy.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Unless they're behind it

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2407

Quote Originally Posted by 777_hotstreak View Post
    More distractions...dont fall for the pump fake.
    You clowns have lost your minds.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

You were Putin's biggest fan boy. Laughing about how he was going to smash Ukraine within days, about a year or more ago.

I bet you still believe him about invading to save the Ukraine people from Nazis though, even after you have now turned on Putin.

Who else does this sound like Jib? A backstabber who turns on the same people he praised, without a shred of self awareness about being a flip flopper and disloyal.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    China will be a bigger enemy to Russia than USA in coming decades. A strong Russia poses an actual threat to them, whereas USA does not really as well as being economically useful.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    China will be a bigger enemy to Russia than USA in coming decades. A strong Russia poses an actual threat to them, whereas USA does not really as well as being economically useful.
    Wrong bro.

Russia will never be strong in the near future. The Tide has turned. Russia is a Chinese vassal state for the foreseeable future. USA is a joke nation led by a joke loser. China does whatever they want and the west turns a blind eye.

I'm guessing you will of course disagree.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Wrong bro.

Russia will never be strong in the near future. The Tide has turned. Russia is a Chinese vassal state for the foreseeable future. USA is a joke nation led by a joke loser. China does whatever they want and the west turns a blind eye.

I'm guessing you will of course disagree.
    You are assuming I meant Russia would be strong. I didn't.

Just said China won't be Russia's friend and ally when it matters.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You are assuming I meant Russia would be strong. I didn't.

Just said China won't be Russia's friend and ally when it matters.
    China is no one's friend. You can never trust a Chinese person. Snakes

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Isn't this guy that is leading the coup someone that the US already wanted dead?

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

A CIA orchestrated coup is infinitely more likely than it being Prigozhin on his own. You have to be a real idiot to think otherwise
    Jfc take off the dental floss blindfold you tin foil hat wearing gook bastard…

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Could be a false flag. Doesn't pass the sniff test when they turn around.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-25-23 at 03:17 PM.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Russian mercenaries’ short-lived revolt could have long-term consequences for Putin

The march on the capital by Wagner troops led by Yevgeny Prigozhin and the late-night deal that eventually halted it severely dented Putin’s reputation as a leader who is willing to ruthlessly punish anyone who challenges his authority.

so says the Associated Press....

https://apnews.com/article/russia-uk...fb2d7d388d8a9a

Under terms of the agreement that stopped Prigozhin’s advance, Wagner troops who didn’t back the revolt will be offered contracts directly with the Russian military, putting them under the control of the military brass that Prigozhin was trying to oust.

Not stated was what would happen to everyone who supported the insurrerction.

“I think we’ve seen more cracks emerge in the Russian façade,” U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

The U.S. had intelligence that Prigozhin had been building up his forces near the border with Russia for some time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ This Biden administration never knows anything. I don't even know why they have press briefings. I can't remember the last time Joe Biden ever answered a hard question off the prompter?

I remember Trump answered every question he was ever asked. Got transparency?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I think Putin is doing a Henkel. Sort of like the horse of Troy.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2407

^ This Biden administration never knows anything. I don't even know why they have press briefings. I can't remember the last time Joe Biden ever answered a hard question off the prompter?

I remember Trump answered every question he was ever asked. Got transparency?
    Trump just made shit up as he went along and you guys sucked it up like the scum you are. I like a President who keeps his cards close to the vest. You don't believe the truth when you hear it anyway.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663, and cecil127

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Serbian President Vucic: foreign intelligence likely played a role in Russian coup

"I don't want to say who was involved from the outside, but have no doubts," Vucic stated without providing any further details or evidence, citing "foreign services."

In related reports, Politico stated on Saturday that American officials saw the events in Russia as presenting an opportunity for the Ukrainian counteroffensive.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...bian-president

The New York Times, citing anonymous sources, reported the same day that US intelligence agencies strongly suspected Evgeny Prigozhin was planning a significant move against the Russian government. President Joe Biden and his administration were allegedly briefed on this as early as Wednesday.

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Trump just made shit up as he went along and you guys sucked it up like the scum you are. I like a President who keeps his cards close to the vest. You don't believe the truth when you hear it anyway.
    Trump wasn't afraid of the Press. He spent more time talking to them than any president I can remember. He did so while keeping his cards close to the vest. Both things can be true. Trump's foreign policy was very effective.

Speaking of truths, Trump destroyed the ISIS caliphate, no rockets were fired by N. Korea, he blew up terrorists, no new wars, Russia never invaded anyone and several mid East peace treaties signed.

Oh sure, the MSM pushed the Russian collusion lie for most of his presidency, dragging the Mueller Reports past the midterms in order to gain more power while the gullible Lefties ate it up, and still do today despite that we know for certain it was all a set up by Crooked Hillary, Obama and the FBI. But hey, why should facts matters when you can continue pushing the fabricated news by the same people who have been lying to you for years?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Someone is getting close to taking out rat boy Putin. The natives are getting restless and don't want this war!

Many Russian soldiers lost their lives and are dead now and for what so far? If I was a Russian in the Army I'd be like what are we fighting for? If I were Russian parents that lost their son in this war I'd be pissed off!

That's my take so far!

StratPlayer
    StratPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

They got played for 6.2 Billion! Putin and Prigozhin must be laughing their asses off.

StratPlayer
    StratPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You take out Putin you may get someone worse. Be careful for what you wish for. Russia is not a Democracy and is a mess and on the brink now!

If they didn't have a million nukes I'd could care less but they do.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

The Russian soldiers' march on Moscow was cut short when they were threatened
    that harm would come to their families.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Zelensky Breathes Sigh Of Relief After Failed Coup Guarantees War With Russia Will Continue

Last edited by 19th Hole; 06-27-23 at 12:39 PM.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

You take out Putin you may get someone worse. Be careful for what you wish for. Russia is not a Democracy and is a mess and on the brink now!

If they didn't have a million nukes I'd could care less but they do.
    jfc tell us more about morrisey and the smiths you stupid, sappy sob….

First 12