slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE netflix movie

It made the original Texas chainsaw massacre look so tame, and it was a actually decent movie to watch this.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

If you saw the original when it was new at the time I'd bet your opinion of it would be different.

Same with the original Nightmare On Elm Street.

Both ended up thought of as almost comedies but were scarier than anything that came before them back then.

There was another one from the 80s where a tree raped a girl with it's roots that seems dumb now but was hair raising at the time. Someone will know the name?

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7077

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you saw the original when it was new at the time I'd bet your opinion of it would be different.

Same with the original Nightmare On Elm Street.

Both ended up thought of as almost comedies but were scarier than anything that came before them back then.

There was another one from the 80s where a tree raped a girl with it's roots that seems dumb now but was hair raising at the time. Someone will know the name?
    That was Evil Dead (technically called The Evil Dead).. excellent movie, sequel, decent third, great TV series, and very good recent movie.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave magpie878 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

i never watched any type of these horror flix because just not entertaing they always go into places where they are at risk of getting killed in the dark down basements into woods with no weapons like dumb fawksssssssssssss because it's a fawkinggg movie script

i admit when was 19 the exorcist got me into confession and couldnt sleep in bed for like 2 months becuse thats my safe spot even priest on talk shows said that real live satan is not happening but scores of people went to get help 100's of thousands

my gf went to go see it i warned her not to ................. result you big baby she said laughing her ass off

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre could still be caught at a "Drive-In" in 1974 and guaranteed your date couldn't keep her hands off you the entire flick.