OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Juneteenth celebration horror

20 shot, 1 fatally at Illinois event

At least 20 people were injured, one fatally, when gunfire erupted early Sunday at a Juneteenth celebration in suburban Chicago, authorities said.
    The shooting unfolded about 12:30 a.m. in the parking lot of a strip mall in Willowbrook, about 23 miles west of Chicago, according to the DuPage County Sheriff's Office.

Witnesses described a scene of panic with people scattering in all directions, seeking cover from the barrage of gunfire.
    "It was supposed to be like a Juneteenth celebration; we just started hearing shooting, so we dropped down until they stopped. They just kept going. After that, we literally scattered away," witness Markeshia Avery told WLS-TV.

just like the riots looting by BLM's these are following suit america isnt celebrating juneteenth blacks are

lets get one thing clear when slavery started they were sold to us by thier own leaders

and why do you think blacks last names are williams smith johnson washington etc...

because the owners fawkked them and they had to take thier last names

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Black shootings happening all across the country today. Stay safe out there, today and tomorrow.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

that's a typical weekend in Chicago.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Sad

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

9mm just does not cut it.

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12855

White folks are to blame

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    lets get one thing clear when slavery started they were sold to us by thier own leaders
    Bill, you used the word "us" which means YOU and others. You shouldn't have bought other people to be your slave Bill! I know I never have....

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

deltgen the term US was meant to be as it was they were sold to highest bidder for cash auctioned off to US

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5465

A group of black people given an excuse to drink and gather with this "Woke Holiday"

What could possibly go wrong?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

10 teens were injured at a mass shooting Juneteenth party in St Louis. One of them is dead.

Photos from shooting in downtown St. Louis show more of the gunmen sought by police (stltoday.com)

Last edited by Kermit; 06-20-23 at 04:07 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Black teens that have dropped out of high school and are fatherless are America's greatest threat today in American society. I read the numbers and stats and they don't lie. Just a fact! It's sad, lost kids that just turn to the street life, looting, shooting and crime.

Better build more jails and enforce the laws or else.. Create more work programs when they get out.