DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8482

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Dwight there is not a venue in the world that will hold a million people, so certainly not one in the usa. You can have 350 million come to rallies, how gullible do you have to be, to think that wins elections. Please tell all Trump supporters just show up at rallies no need to go vote. If we have more at rallies we win.

Trump got beat by the worst candidate in history. HE never left home except to ride his bicycle. The one reporter from fox would try and talk to him, Pete Ducey or something like that. Biden Needed almost no coverage or campaigning would sleep until 10am then take a nap at 2pm. Imagine if the Dems had gotten a real candidate, it would have been 120 million to trumps 35 million or worse.
    I never insinuated there was one. I was obviously referring to all his rallies and the amount of people attending. Not just one. Duh.

Trump lost because they stole and rigged it. I have given you plenty of evidence but you guys keep on believing shit the MSM tells you. Ya we all know Trump and Maga are election deniers when they themselves denied the election and tried to have the VP reject the electoral votes on Jan 6/17.

Russian collusion and the dozens (not a handful. literally several dozens) of other lies and fabricated stories which were presented to you time after time as facts and they turned out to be anything but. The fact that you guys keep swallowing their BS is beyond comprehension.

These trials are a joke and the MSM are willing to sacrifice their journalistic integrity (what is left) by keep on pushing the lie, just like when they say there was an insurrection on J6, purely because they are in bed with the democrats. Blatant weaponizing of the justice system against their political rival out in the open and the Left don't bat an eye. It's amazing.

DwightShrute

Fox the 3/4 of a billion-payout, news company that want even try and defend themselves.
    Levin is as one sided and as big a hack as the ones at cnn and msm.

This guy was paid by Trump and his campaign.

back to the typical ad hominem attacks rather than comment of the facts presented. You will deny it but the only reason you do so is because being smacked in the face with facts isn't a good feeling. Neither is admitting you are wrong.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29905

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10434

One would have to admit, if they voted for Biden in 2020, they made a grave mistake. Trump would soon be out of office and most Americans would have more money to spend and be happier and more secure.

Instead, this moron was put in power (or so some think)..

Biden floats tax hikes for all, says Trump cuts will ‘stay expired’ if re-elected — prompting WH walk-back

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8461

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I never insinuated there was one. I was obviously referring to all his rallies and the amount of people attending. Not just one. Duh.

Trump lost because they stole and rigged it. I have given you plenty of evidence but you guys keep on believing shit the MSM tells you. Ya we all know Trump and Maga are election deniers when they themselves denied the election and tried to have the VP reject the electoral votes on Jan 6/17.

Russian collusion and the dozens (not a handful. literally several dozens) of other lies and fabricated stories which were presented to you time after time as facts and they turned out to be anything but. The fact that you guys keep swallowing their BS is beyond comprehension.

These trials are a joke and the MSM are willing to sacrifice their journalistic integrity (what is left) by keep on pushing the lie, just like when they say there was an insurrection on J6, purely because they are in bed with the democrats. Blatant weaponizing of the justice system against their political rival out in the open and the Left don't bat an eye. It's amazing.

You are just too easy!!

Strike, set them up, watch them fall!

They have had almost 4 years to prove it was stolen and it was, by the USA voters who voted him out. I cannot take any credit I voted for 3rd party candidate, but the Biden voters can. 3 years and 5 months with no compelling evidence.

I ask you once before and if you answered I missed it. Have you contacted anyone for the Trump camp about all this evidence you have of a stolen election, because they don't have it. Trump has had more chances to prove his case than anyone in history that claimed they lost because of rigging or fraud. You have not shown any evidence that is credible or proves anything close to a national election being stolen or rigged. Nothing a reasonable person that thinks for themself would believe.

For future reference I know your stance on this,

Look in the mirror when watching Fox, they paid out 3/4 of a billion without even trying to defend themselves, and you post their videos almost daily. How bad does it have to be, to not even to put up a defense or fight for yourself.

I have not heard of any of the news outlets that you like to accuse of lying, paying out billions because of ethics.

By weaponizing do you mean, have an investigation see if there if enough evidence to go to trial, if there is proceed?

That is why the people that run the justice department don't get to decide who is guilty or innocent. We have jury's and judges to make that call. To make it as fair as possible, even with that, the scales have always been on the side of the rich in this country. They rarely get convicted of their crimes.

Thank you for pointing out MSM and their short comings again. Sounds like they fall right in line with all the rest. Fox is no better and may be worse. (see above)
    Last edited by jackpot269; 04-20-24 at 05:44 AM.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    back to the typical ad hominem attacks rather than comment of the facts presented. You will deny it but the only reason you do so is because being smacked in the face with facts isn't a good feeling. Neither is admitting you are wrong.
    I hate that we make you feel that way, when we give you the facts. Being led by a master manipulator like Trump, and believing everything they tell you, has been going on for hundreds if not thousands of years. I'll give the devil his dew, Trump is a great manipulator, a lot of smart people are under his influence, it's not just you. It's OK to feel better about yourself.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    One would have to admit, if they voted for Biden in 2020, they made a grave mistake. Trump would soon be out of office and most Americans would have more money to spend and be happier and more secure.

Instead, this moron was put in power (or so some think)..

Biden floats tax hikes for all, says Trump cuts will ‘stay expired’ if re-elected — prompting WH walk-back

If you think that that everything would be like it was before the pandemic, if Trump was elected in 2020.
    I've got some ocean front property in North Korea you are going to love, at a great price.

Seriously is that what you really think?

DwightShrute

If you think that that everything would be like it was before the pandemic, if Trump was elected in 2020.
    I've got some ocean front property in North Korea you are going to love, at a great price.

Seriously is that what you really think?
    I wouldn't doubt it.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Points Awarded:

slewfan gave b1slickguy 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: slewfan, DwightShrute, and str

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, and JAKEPEAVY21

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68653

Totally agree.

Until the far ends of both these political parties can be shut up, it is just nonsense getting in the way of what is in the best interest of citizens of the USA.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9300

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    Totally agree.

Until the far ends of both these political parties can be shut up, it is just nonsense getting in the way of what is in the best interest of citizens of the USA.
    Surprised you would agree that only left leaning people are hypocrites.

The quote seems almost good enough to put in the dictionary as an example of irony to me.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68653

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Surprised you would agree that only left leaning people are hypocrites.

The quote seems almost good enough to put in the dictionary as an example of irony to me.
    No Opti. Marr was not saying this is only a democratic problem. He is a democrat. What he was saying was, ok, we know the republicans have some wacky people on their side like the Jewish space lasers stuff from that nut bag lady but that democrats have some far out stuff on there side as well.
    It is hard to find a republican that would say anything but praise for their side but Marr was pointing out that just because democrats are on the other side that doesn’t mean that the dems don’t have crazy stuff also.
    It’s like extending an olive branch saying that everything democratic is not perfect either in the eyes of many fellow democrats.
    That is what I agree with.
    Certainly not the crazy stuff on the republican side.
    My position is that we need moderates from both sides to shut down the crazy far out stuff .
    Last edited by str; 04-22-24 at 01:18 PM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10380
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave 19th Hole 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave slewfan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Points Awarded:

edawg gave b1slickguy 111 SBR Point(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10380

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave 19th Hole 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

DwightShrute

you have to watch this video about censorship. It's disgusting

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Title IX

further evidence what a POS Biden is. What a sicko! A pervert.

This is a great video from her.

Points Awarded:

slewfan gave DwightShrute 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave b1slickguy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jackpot269

I hate to be the one to tell you, but if they obeyed the laws, they would not be criminals.

Why would anyone believe that gun laws would be any different than all other laws.

Politicians, all of them are criminals, with get out of jail free cards.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4242

Maher is 100% correct.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1870

I hate to be the one to tell you, but if they obeyed the laws, they would not be criminals.

Why would anyone believe that gun laws would be any different than all other laws.

Politicians, all of them are criminals, with get out of jail free cards.
    That's the point. They don't obey the laws. Yet Democrats want gun laws. I dont think you got the post at all
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave Itsamazing777 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    That's the point. They don't obey the laws. Yet Democrats want gun laws. I dont think you got the post at all
    The left's "more gun laws will prevent gun crimes" mantra is a load of crap.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1748

This thing gets to vote, and openly commit child abuse
    Scary

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47605

That sums the state of the country up pretty nicely...sad but true.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 953

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    This thing gets to vote, and openly commit child abuse
    Scary
    My kids don’t even know what those words are or mean. This shit is 100% taught and these people are losing their minds. The only thing you should be as a child is a CHILD.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

My kids don’t even know what those words are or mean. This shit is 100% taught and these people are losing their minds. The only thing you should be as a child is a CHILD.
    I agree with you.

But some people would accuse us of wanting censorship to not allow that sort of talk, even if it is around our kids.

The catch22 of the situation is what is sending some people crazy over it.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47605

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I agree with you.

But some people would accuse us of wanting censorship to not allow that sort of talk, even if it is around our kids.

The catch22 of the situation is what is sending some people crazy over it.
    Sure it can be talked about at the right time/place but not forced on them in school at a very young age.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Exactly. I just didn't want to get into it with jackpot. But you nailed his misreading of the issue.

IN THE MEANTIME; LOOK WHO'S RUNNING (supposedly) AMERICA:

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

Sure it can be talked about at the right time/place but not forced on them in school at a very young age.
    Again, I agree that children should be allowed to be children and parents should have the ultimate authority on what they are taught. No need to throw non sequiturs at me.

There "should" be no world hunger too. But just saying that does nothing either.

The problem is that there is a catch22 issue here.

If you think freedom of speech is important, and also believe people saying things you think are ethically/morally wrong or dangerous should be censored, then you should be able to stand back and realize that there is no possible way for one side of this argument to ever "win".

Understanding and compromise is the only way out of this.

First ... 63646566676869 Last