Login Search

Left, Right and Center. All things Political. The Political Forum.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
such a lie as you always seem to do.

No one is preventing anyone in school from learning history. They are doing it without shaming While kids who have nothing to do with what happened in the past. Only lunatics keep pushing this lie.
What part was a lie, I felt all 3 of the things listed when I study history, its not all the emotions I had.
There are a lot of things in our history to be proud of, history should be taught as close as it actually happen, that we know to be the truth.
Some may not be for younger students but if you have to sugar coat it that's the lie.

Selective freedom and speech is it not great? Everyone is all about freedoms and free speech until they don't agree with others freedoms and speech.
Many Americans have gave their life for everyone else and myself to have these freedoms.
If they like how we use those freedoms or not, they stood so we could have them
There is a lot of people that live a life that I don't understand and I could never live that way, but as long as they are not breaking the law or hurting anyone it's their freedom to live how they see fit.
I don't want someone else telling me how to live or what religion I have to be. We can criticize government officials and speak our mind. A lot of countries will put you in jail for that.

Im thankful to all that served so that I could enjoy this privilege of freedom.
The USA is still the greatest country on earth if you don't think so Russia, China, or N.Korea will probably take you in

So here's DipShit again calling me a liar with zero justification.

Originally Posted by DwightShrute

No one is preventing anyone in school from learning history. They are doing it without shaming While kids who have nothing to do with what happened in the past. Only lunatics keep pushing this lie.

The meme I posted contains no lies at all. Just the truth.

But obviously it hit a nerve with him because he knows there is undeniable evidence that some Republicans don't want their kids to learn the full truth and are introducing measures to ensure that they don't ''disturb, upset or make them furious".

He seems to truly believe that allowing white kids to learn the truth will make them feel personal guilt. That notion can only come from their white parents and associates.

I trust kids to be a whole lot smarter than he.

The nation will never heal with attitudes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
So here's DipShit again calling me a liar with zero justification.

Originally Posted by DwightShrute

The meme I posted contains no lies at all. Just the truth.

But obviously it hit a nerve with him because he knows there is undeniable evidence that some Republicans don't want their kids to learn the full truth and are introducing measures to ensure that they don't ''disturb, upset or make them furious".

He seems to truly believe that allowing white kids to learn the truth will make them feel personal guilt. That notion can only come from their white parents and associates.

I trust kids to be a whole lot smarter than he.

The nation will never heal with attitudes like this.
lies

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
Voter fraud came from Joe Biden, the DOJ, FBI, Secret Service and all the totalitarian Faux news media for lying about the Biden's businesses overseas.

Lying about the Russian Collusion and soooooooo many other lies. There also was ballot harvesting and if you don't believe it, you are lying to yourself.
Even if that were all true, it doesn't change the fact that Giulianimade defamatory and false statements about election workers, why would he do that, if he had real evidence, as suggested of crimes in the 2020 election?
A top Republican election official Gabriel Sterling said that they had known for years that he lied. If the truth is on your side, no need to lie about people doing wrong.
DOJ, FBI, and Secret Service, who was POTUS in 2020? They all worked for Trump if he can't keep his on house in line how can he run the whole country.
He had the DOJ in line for sure, until after the election when Barr finally grew a pair and stood up to him. Trump had pushed him around ever since he took the job, and it supposed to be independent of the executive branch.
I can look it up, but I thought some of the Trump's inner circle from the 2016 election plead guilty to their involvement with some Russians?

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
Damn, all of them out of business? They all had good runs. Until they made the wrong people mad, and they got canceled, so much for all that free speech and 1st amendment we keep hearing so much about.

This has nothing to do with free speech and the First Amendment. Free speech and the 1A only have applications to government abuse and restriction. This issue is about longstanding ethics, morals and values. The companies seeking high marks on their ESG/DEI scores are free to act and speak as they wish within the law. People have no obligation to purchase any company's products or support their ideas and many have acted on that idea for decades.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

jackpot269 gave b1slickguy 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
This has nothing to do with free speech and the First Amendment. Free speech and the 1A only have applications to government abuse and restriction. This issue is about longstanding ethics, morals and values. The companies seeking high marks on their ESG/DEI scores are free to act and speak as they wish within the law. People have no obligation to purchase any company's products or support their ideas and many have acted on that idea for decades.
Great post, maybe post of the year, I could not agree more. As one of my old friends like to say "Spot On''
Thank you, could you advise the GOP supports of this. This absolutely says that big tech or other companies cannot take away your 1A rights, and as Americans we can buy whatever we want for any reason we choose or choose not to. The GOP has done a great legal job of canceling these companies.
Even if they say the other side is the only one who cancels companies or people they disagree with. They are just as bad and probably worse.

Again, thank you, what I've been saying ever since the big twitter fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
Yup. Its all about power. It always is.

The pandemic was a huge test for those in power and society failed big time. Those in power were excited about the results.

They convinced people to hate and even attack those who refused to cave to the demands of these tyrants. The lockdown rules and mandates never applied to them. They flew when they wanted, they visited whom they wanted, they went where they wanted, the ate where they felt and prevented anyone else from doing so. They lied repeatedly and threatened anyone who spoke up against them. Big tech helped by banning and suppressing those who dared to question them and the liberal press were only too willing to get on their knees.

Is it any wonder that they are pushing electric cars when electric grids are unable to handle it or that people are willing to get microchips implanted or support things like a cashless society? Is anyone surprised that there are people who think men can get pregnant, there are more than 2 genders and they think its perfectly normal to allow men to compete against women in sporting events and allow 12 year olds to be given hormone blockers and chop of healthy body parts? After all, the president supports this insanity. All of it.

It all starts with little tests along the way (like refusing to prosecute theft or justifying lawlessness in the name of systemic racism) which then gives those in power the audacity to implement even further tyrannical rules. If people don't tell them to go fukk themselves, they will keep doing it.

I could go on and on.
Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-29-23 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
Even if that were all true, it doesn't change the fact that Giulianimade defamatory and false statements about election workers, why would he do that, if he had real evidence, as suggested of crimes in the 2020 election?
A top Republican election official Gabriel Sterling said that they had known for years that he lied. If the truth is on your side, no need to lie about people doing wrong.
DOJ, FBI, and Secret Service, who was POTUS in 2020? They all worked for Trump if he can't keep his on house in line how can he run the whole country.
He had the DOJ in line for sure, until after the election when Barr finally grew a pair and stood up to him. Trump had pushed him around ever since he took the job, and it supposed to be independent of the executive branch.
I can look it up, but I thought some of the Trump's inner circle from the 2016 election plead guilty to their involvement with some Russians?
Even when they knew there was no “Russian collusion” they continued the attacks on the sitting commander in chief. They impeached him with lies and totally partisan politicking. Biden does business with China and not one word is said on the fake news media.

Are you saying the democrats did not target Trump with lies.?. And here I thought you were a main proponent of “ no one is above the law”

Oh, about Giuliani.?. He is small fry. Lie this, lie that. The whole democrat party are liars. Except Senema and Manchin. They at least believe in the Constitution.