Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I messed with two women stealing groceries from Wal-mart today.

I'm there paying for groceries and the manager yells to the female security guard that the two women didn't pay for what's in their cart. Security guard does nothing. The guard is a waste of air. So I walk out and take a picture of their car and the one woman freaks out. "Did you just take a picture of my license plate??".... "Why yes, I did. And??" The other one comes over and tells me that it's illegal to take a picture of someone's license plate. I tell her she should call the cops. lol

The one girl starts going ape shit screaming while the other starts taking a video of me and tells me they're going to follow me to my car. I ask her why she's taking a video and she can't explain it. Now the whack job is complaing to everyone that they're being persecuted because they're women. I finally go off and yell...."Did you pay for the groceries or just walk out???" She says nothing. I walk away and go to my car and I can see the one girl go back inside the Wal-mart "I assume" to pay for the groceries. I guess they were scared about the cops coming to their house. LOL

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

Imagine the immense amount of incriminating merchandise at the house

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    Imagine the immense amount of incriminating merchandise at the house
    It's just going to get worse with this country. People just don't give a shit.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

i had big fat blk women screaming t nother one in my er yo bitch you wanna start something bring it over here screaming in my face

then turns to me saying ooooo im sorry are u inline? I said yes im trying to cart my groceries and leave oooooo im sorry calm down calm down ...just did face palm walking past the workers shaking my head as the did same

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

Good for you Bluehorseshoe! You're a good man.
    Points Awarded:

turbobets gave EddieMusher 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I'm there paying for groceries and the manager yells to the female security guard that the two women didn't pay for what's in their cart. Security guard does nothing. The guard is a waste of air. So I walk out and take a picture of their car and the one woman freaks out. "Did you just take a picture of my license plate??".... "Why yes, I did. And??" The other one comes over and tells me that it's illegal to take a picture of someone's license plate. I tell her she should call the cops. lol

The one girl starts going ape shit screaming while the other starts taking a video of me and tells me they're going to follow me to my car. I ask her why she's taking a video and she can't explain it. Now the whack job is complaing to everyone that they're being persecuted because they're women. I finally go off and yell...."Did you pay for the groceries or just walk out???" She says nothing. I walk away and go to my car and I can see the one girl go back inside the Wal-mart "I assume" to pay for the groceries. I guess they were scared about the cops coming to their house. LOL
    They may have been afraid of not just that but internet justice. If you post them and it gets proven they stole all that stuff it may blow up enough that everyone they know will know they are a couple of low life pathetic thieves.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

Citizen on Patrol! Good work.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Its getting bad. One of the Walmart's I go to has a police car parked up by the doors and the Police stand near the door. They don't even bother with security guards. If this keeps happening, the answer will be no more stores where all the stealing is. Then, they will have to branch out to steal, but that will cost them gas, more time, etc.