slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10384

Coulda, Shoulda Woulda...

It's hard to believe how many high-ranking government officials have been serving time behind bars these last couple decades. Bill Clinton got caught selling military secrets and influence to communist China in return for campaign contributions. Hillary Clinton got caught storing top-secret materials on an unsecured email server in a bathroom closet. Lois Lerner got caught using the IRS as a weapon for targeting conservatives and influencing the 2012 election.

Attorney General Eric Holder was held in contempt of Congress for withholding subpoenaed documents concerning the Obama administration's transnational gunrunning racket. Barack Obama, Jim Comey, John Brennan, and James Clapper were all thrown in the clink for spying on a political opponent's campaign and then covering up their illegal activities by framing the victim as a covert Russian agent.

The saddest thing was watching Dementia Joe Biden stumble out of the White House in cuffs, as remaining federal agents finally arrested him for decades of corruption involving quid-pro-quo schemes that enriched his family by selling the powers of his various offices to the highest foreign bidders.

Oh, right — none of that happened, because the Deep State and those in bed with the Deep State protect their own. At this point, anybody not being attacked or politically persecuted should be presumed as secretly working for some shady enterprise hostile to the best interest of the United States.

Yet somehow special counsel Jack Smith has the temerity to stand before the American people, announce the federal government's continuing crusade to keep President Trump from office, and shamelessly declare, "We have one set of laws in this country." Right. What he really means is, "The Deep State controls America, and if you mess with those gangsters, we'll lock you up and throw away the key." Jack Smith — like Robert Mueller, Andrew Weissmann, so many inspectors general who ignore crimes under their purview, and too many partisan political operatives posing as judges — is just another thug enforcer sent out to protect the ruling regime. Well done, Jack! Collect your thirty pieces of silver and career advancement as your reward!

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

as G carlin said it's BIG Club and you not in it

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    as G carlin said it's BIG Club and you not in it
    But I'm not defending them either.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Bill Clinton got caught selling military secrets and influence to communist China in return for campaign contributions.
    Do you remember that Chinagate scandal personally?

Pretty sure there was no allegation of Clinton, or the NDC, even knowing the source of attempted donations.

China got caught out and exposed by Clinton's people, when they were suspicious of a donation which they rejected and reported to the feds.

This reporting appears to be straight up fairly-tale stuff to me.

I hope you check it out for yourself and make sure you are not working as an anti-American propagandist unknowingly.

Optional

Also, when making a political thread, can you please try to make it clear in the title that it's politics content if possible. So nobody has to click into the thread to find out.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Do you remember that Chinagate scandal personally?

Pretty sure there was no allegation of Clinton, or the NDC, even knowing the source of attempted donations.

China got caught out and exposed by Clinton's people, when they were suspicious of a donation which they rejected and reported to the feds.

This reporting appears to be straight up fairly-tale stuff to me.

I hope you check it out for yourself and make sure you are not working as an anti-American propagandist unknowingly.
    This was from the Babylon Bee. It is 'tongue in cheek'. I am not anti-American in any form of the word. You assume this why.?. Because I disagree with the 'false' attacks on Trump.?. Even while he was a sitting President..? Because I disagree with the lies Biden administration is orchestrating.?. Or that the Clintons are political criminals.?.

I'm for equity in the punishment of Criminals. Not political biases.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Also, when making a political thread, can you please try to make it clear in the title that it's politics content if possible. So nobody has to click into the thread to find out.
    I will comply with your advice. As I'm sure everyone else will.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave slewfan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    This was from the Babylon Bee. It is 'tongue in cheek'.