OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

now my case of accident goes severe with injuries

saturday left hand numb all day and pains in legs and chest couldnt work ....worked sunday and omg couldnt carry a pizza and 2 liter soda up fliaght of steps

wanted to work today but again the aches and pains too severe so contaced morgan n morgan waiting to hear back from them

now im feelling like throwing up when bending over to tie sholaces and thats a diffucult task because of numbness in fingers

according to law i have up to 2 years to file for injuries

it was like getting hit by an nfl 6 ft 300 lb line backer

maderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fawkeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i bet they go to the moon like $20,000 to $30,000

maybe more i dont know

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Number 1 rule is a lawsuit is STFU or no attorney is going to touch your case.
    Rule Number 2 is refer to Rule Number 1.

OldBill

yup GG got attorney to take my case goota take pics of where accident occured today he agrees that this JO is trying to not pay lying said his name was felipe NOT it's shown as Jose L morales on ins. documents ---owns 3 vans ---today some pains in like rear hamstring both legs lil numbness in hands difficulty walking flat cant run at all if danger near me mderrrrfawkeeer hope i can get like 10 g for my car and me after lawyer gets his cut so far days lost work thats an easy $200

OldBill

lol name of local attoryney LOU HAMMERstein love it also found one after him named Cousin Benny list of top 20 lawyers in Phila area

OldBill

error in lawyers lasy name it's himmelstein i dont care because he is a jew lol they are best lawyers

any way i was thinking finding in spanish how to say you won the battel but your losing the war nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh he will know it's me

found out his next door neighbor very friendly knows about all his activities so i might want a word with him

one neighbor said he dosent have a DL i said no way you aint getting insurance without one after we settle then i will contact his insurance company to investigate him for ride sharing and he rents these vans out to others to use who i know are not legal

OMG if they get in an accident he is dead he will lose evrything his business and all bye bye i know i seen it happen to other companies here in philly

OldBill

adding this when i come home instead of holding in my pee i go to one of his vans and pisss all over the running boards wheels and door

next i want to get some dog shit put in paper bag light it on fire at his door but that aint happening he will know it's me lol

taking pics of him getting in differnt vans then one he hit me with might be able to use aginst him

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Stay off social media and shut the fawk up to everyone but your lawyer.
    Why would you post names and details?
    If you have any wits left take down the posts in this thread.

No one cares except your legal representation.