captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Aliens In Arizona

Anyone see this story yesterday? A 911 call where a guy was saying a craft crashed in his backyard and there were these two 8 foot tall creatures in his yard. He had like a backhoe in the back yard he thought one climbed in it trying to start it .

The thing that makes this credible is right before this all happened a couple cops were in the area and one caught whatever this craft was on his bodycam standing outside his car. They were showing it on Youtube.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Yeah, really weird story.

Are we being spoon fed all this alien stuff lately?

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yeah, really weird story.

Are we being spoon fed all this alien stuff lately?

It seems legit Police taking it seriously. And there have been some Major sightings in Arizona. I thought how awesome would it be if this was how we found out Aliens are visiting First Contact. The Alien gets in the Backhoe starts it up and starts driving down the street waving at people. Maybe pull the other Alien on a rope attached to a wagon. Like a parade.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10384

Not one clue.?. No debris, no burn marks, no noise or booms...

WTF... Really.?

Send in the great american fbi to solve this mystery. Maybe Steven Spielberg.?.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post

WTF... Really.?

There was a round imprint in the dirt where it came down and the body cam is interesting because this call came in right after that.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    There was a round imprint in the dirt where it came down and the body cam is interesting because this call came in right after that.
    Maybe it went underground.?. Nothing went up afterwards. Maybe they should have a ''dig''.?

The two 9 foot guys are probably hiding in the barn.?.

Just kidding, taking the cynical side of this. Nothing personal..

captrobey

Maybe it went underground.?. Nothing went up afterwards. Maybe they should have a ''dig''.?

The two 9 foot guys are probably hiding in the barn.?.

Just kidding, taking the cynical side of this. Nothing personal..
    Omg of course i thought it was hilarious when he said it tried to start the Backhoe . But you have to admit a lot of big sightings happen in AZ . And the cop capturing that on his Body Cam is interesting. And if you think about it if it really did crash they would be so advanced that another ship could come right in unseen and take them away without anyone ever seeing anything. I am not saying it really happened but i am hoping that the tons of shows i watch one of them goes out to investigate this.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

I hope they are friendly. Sometimes if you think about it, the Egyptians had to be a really advanced civilization. Netflix has some documentaries covering the structures that were built back then.

Scientists today have little understanding of it. Aliens were suggested in some cases.

I also read that in Greek mythology all the gods live and come from the skies. Zeus etc..Which make other people think that people from the skies came to Earth and were believed to be gods but were in actuality aliens.
    Last edited by slewfan; 06-09-23 at 09:06 PM.

captrobey

I hope so too but i have this feeling that they already have some kind of deal with the Govt . I think they need to abduct people for some purpose. And in return they give the Govt a small taste of technology . I do not think they want to just destroy us and take over . They would have already easily done that. They may get more out of keeping our planet intact. But that does not mean they are friendly . I also think when we say "They" i am thinking there are more then just one race here.

Funny you said about the pyramids i was just watching The Alaskan Triangle and they were talking about a Pyramid underground that the Govt is hiding. Sure it may not be true but so many of these stories seem to have credible sources. It is like when i watch endless bigfoot clips instead of just saying it is fake i try and look for something in the video that a guy in a suit would not be able to do. I love stuff like that. Part of our honeymoon 20 years ago was at the Buford House . We got the idea to go there after watching Haunted History and it was the most haunted bed and breakfast in the USA according to them. So we got married in Vegas. Drove out to Lake Havasu . Then to Tombstone where the Buford House was to do that. We actually went back there several times through the years. I think though it is closed down now though.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

Are the aliens willing to work? If so, sign them up!

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Probably the one did try and get on a backhoe so they can do construction.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

We are not alone! We have proof in Madonna -

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-10-23 at 09:40 AM.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    We are not alone! We have proof in Madonna -

And her sidekick

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I keep an open mind to this alien stuff. Universe is endless. Could absolutely be other intelligent life out there.

I need to see more proof though. More reputable and leading officials have to come forward with real information and proof.

When people see UFO's it very well could be our own advanced technology and military. Tech is on fire these days and so advanced.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10910

And not a single cell phone video in this day and age?

Common man

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    In future generations, they will probably be doing all the work. AI. Artificial Intelligence may be replaced by Alien Intelligence..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post

Common man
    Story telling is one thing but cell phone video footage is an entirely different ball game.. I AGREE!!!!

Everyone today has smart phones and can video this shit if legit!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

WTF... Really.?

You use to have Robert Stack for this sort of thing.

captrobey

In future generations, they will probably be doing all the work. AI. Artificial Intelligence may be replaced by Alien Intelligence..
    There is a hotel in Japan that is almost run by all robots .

captrobey

I keep an open mind to this alien stuff. Universe is endless. Could absolutely be other intelligent life out there.

I need to see more proof though. More reputable and leading officials have to come forward with real information and proof.

When people see UFO's it very well could be our own advanced technology and military. Tech is on fire these days and so advanced.
    Yea i agree but some are just too advanced i think to be us. Like some people have seen the craft as big as a football field hovering with no sound. Area 51 i think is our stuff. Neat place to go if you ever have the chance . Went to the border where the jeep on the hill is watching. Stopped at this place for breakfast the Little A'le'inn good prices a few flies flying around but your in the middle of the desert of course. They have a place they sell souvenirs there can get a keychain or something .They also rent trailers which i am considering doing one of these days. About a 3.5 hour drive from Vegas

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post

Common man
    The cop did get that body cam video. Right before the phone call came in they went to . But yea weird they could not get something on the phones .

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sammy Hagar 70 plus years old now tells his alien story. Remember he's been sober and worth crazy millions and said he never did hard drugs. Sober mind. Something to think about.

captrobey

Sammy Hagar 70 plus years old now tells his alien story. Remember he's been sober and worth crazy millions and said he never did hard drugs. Sober mind. Something to think about.

I have had 2 things happen in my life i am 57 now. This happened when i was 11 . I was coming home from my friends house (Clancy ) riding my bike . This was in Conshohocken PA. about 8 Pm and it was dark out wintertime.

We used to live in an Apt complex not very big just 2 bldgs. As i was coming in the small lot i got of my bike to walk it the rest of the way. As i was heading towards my one bldg i heard a low hum. Like an electrical type low pitch type of thing. I was not looking up at the time i was looking down. Thats when i looked up and saw it.

Hovering over my entire building was this large glowing object. It was not an actual object it was a bright light. But did not hurt to look at it. Was not a reflection of anything because whatever this was hovering over the bldg was as big as the actual building itself maybe a couple feet above it.

Although it was a light i could not see through it. It was and i am sorry this will sound insane but i cannot help the shape of this thing it was in the shape of like a hot dog . But it was as large as my building.

I stood fixated on this thing. I was not really scared. I was just mesmerized . I finally came to my senses and ran inside downstairs and started freaking out to my mom trying to get her to come outside and see it. I was freaking out so much i scared her from going out. I started looking for my polaroid but did not have any film.

I went back out and it was still there . Just me. In the middle of Conshohocken a big city not one person walked or drove by. There is no way noone else should have not seen this. I cannot explain that to this day.

I stood there maybe 5 more minutes and it started to float slowly across the street and went Over the Cosmas and Damian church out of sight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ I only saw a weird craft in the sky one time in all my 55 years on this earth. I was 14 years old with friends at a school playground in the middle of the day. Looked up and saw like a cross shaped craft flying high in the sky. Wasn't a plane. Not even close but it was big like a plane though. I showed my friends and they saw it as well. It cruised off and out of site. Weird looking craft. Not one that you would think could fly naturally.

That's all I got.

captrobey

^ I only saw a weird craft in the sky one time in all my 55 years on this earth. I was 14 years old with friends at a school playground in the middle of the day. Looked up and saw like a cross shaped craft flying high in the sky. Wasn't a plane. Not even close but it was big like a plane though. I showed my friends and they saw it as well. It cruised off and out of site. Weird looking craft. Not one that you would think could fly naturally.

That's all I got.
    That is cool some people never have anything happen their whole lives so to see something is rare . Something shaped like a cross as big as a plane is different. Any lights on it that you remember?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    That is cool some people never have anything happen their whole lives so to see something is rare . Something shaped like a cross as big as a plane is different. Any lights on it that you remember?
    Daytime no lights on the craft. I remember it like yesterday looking up. My friends were freaked out also looking up. We all just couldn't explain it at 14 years of age.

This was 40 years ago. Even today I don't think anything that big and shaped like that could fly naturally even with jet engines or rocket powered. Not a chance!

That was some weird shit I saw as a punk kid looking up in the sky. NO LIE!

captrobey

Daytime no lights on the craft. I remember it like yesterday looking up. My friends were freaked out also looking up. We all just couldn't explain it at 14 years of age.

This was 40 years ago. Even today I don't think anything that big and shaped like that could fly naturally even with jet engines or rocket powered. Not a chance!

That was some weird shit I saw as a punk kid looking up in the sky. NO LIE!
    The craft that was flying over AZ the morning of the Phoenix Lights was the size of a football field and no sound. The mayor who made a joke out of it that had someone dress up as an Alien later admitted he saw the craft too but was scared to lose his job at the time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Strange things are proven up in the skies for sure!

I still need to see proof of little or big green aliens. Show me a alien body or alien bunker under the sea!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Optional

Optional

better version

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    better version

Interesting because originally it was like there was no footage . This honestly makes sense because i can see people not wanting to get too close although i know i would have.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ If true that's one tall ass alien! I always thought they were little green men with big heads and eyes only because they were so cerebral and didn't really need bodies, hmmm?

This blows up everything we thought we know about aliens! lol...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Didn't read other posts yet, but this was also caught on a "ring" security camera (the drop in altitude crash). Another thing being heard is that Police (that were NOT police) showed up at their door to gather details. Men in black?

captrobey

I looked at a ton of video i see where they highlighted things and sort of see what they are looking at but hard to see anything. I do believe their reactions though seem real .

12 Last