More trolling

Enjoy your vacation.
    Last edited by stevenash; 06-03-23 at 08:03 AM. Reason: more trolling

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    12.7 million jobs under Biden..truth hurts huh kid.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

You're the biggest liar on the forum...
    US economy has added 13 million jobs during President Joe Biden's first term

No other U.S. president has presided over greater job growth in a single term.

https://americanindependent.com/econ...million%20jobs.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

i guess maybeyou all are blind because i see signs everywhere NOW HIRING mcdonalds wendy's B K out back steak house taco bell kfc

even top grade restaurnts trust me driving through rush hour traffic here and in delawre county proves to me we are back working

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Economy must be pretty good if Taylor Swift ticket resales are worth like 100+ million nightly.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

^
    Ticketmaster taking greed to the nth degree.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Ticketmaster taking greed to the nth degree.
    It's people bidding it up. Yeah, Ticketmaster profits off sales, but it's market-based. The demand is ridiculous. I don't get it, but then again I'm not a 14 year old girl.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's people bidding it up. Yeah, Ticketmaster profits off sales, but it's market-based. The demand is ridiculous. I don't get it, but then again I'm not a 14 year old girl.
    My niece is a 'tweener', she loves Harry Styles and Taylor Swift.

My brother in law does very well, he's in marketing for Universal Studios so a lot of the events here in New England and and the metropolitan area are comped, but he pays his way sometimes as well.
    Just guessing here, but I would say 50 percent or so of the 'tweeners' that are rabid Taylor Swift fans comes from affluent families that can afford the secondary ticket market prices.
    I understand it's all about the supply and demand.

I have to admit, she is an extremely talented singer/songwriter that covers multiple genres.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

My niece is a 'tweener', she loves Harry Styles and Taylor Swift.

My brother in law does very well, he's in marketing for Universal Studios so a lot of the events here in New England and and the metropolitan area are comped, but he pays his way sometimes as well.
    Just guessing here, but I would say 50 percent or so of the 'tweeners' that are rabid Taylor Swift fans comes from affluent families that can afford the secondary ticket market prices.
    I understand it's all about the supply and demand.

I have to admit, she is an extremely talented singer/songwriter that covers multiple genres.
    Oh for sure, she has a spell over affluent suburban white females. I don't think she's that talented, but she's obviously mastered her market so it's hard to argue with the success. Personally find her music tearfully boring though, and as for singing she's OK nothing special. Ariana Grande is actually much more talented, although I don't care for her music either.

DwightShrute

You're the biggest liar on the forum...
    US economy has added 13 million jobs during President Joe Biden's first term

No other U.S. president has presided over greater job growth in a single term.

https://americanindependent.com/econ...million%20jobs.
    Lol

you force businesses to close due to Covid and then you allow them to reopen and you call it “created 13 million jobs”!
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-03-23 at 08:10 PM.
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave DwightShrute 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Oh for sure, she has a spell over affluent suburban white females. I don't think she's that talented, but she's obviously mastered her market so it's hard to argue with the success. Personally find her music tearfully boring though, and as for singing she's OK nothing special. Ariana Grande is actually much more talented, although I don't care for her music either.
    Ariana Grande's vocal range is insane, over four octaves insane.
    She's what they call a coloratura soprano.
    Christina Aguilera can get up there too, she just doesn't have the lower register that Ariana has.

Here's the problem with Grande, and it's not that she's easy on the eyes, she's a stone cold fox.
    Her problem is she's a cancer on any set, she's impossible to work with. She's a spoiled diva.
    Jennette McCurdy quit acting over her on set antics, Victoria Justice wanted to kill her, Grande killed pretty much every Teen Nick show she appeared on

Do you remember Minnie Riperton?
    I read where she had the greatest vocal range pop or opera ever.

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    i guess maybeyou all are blind because i see signs everywhere NOW HIRING mcdonalds wendy's B K out back steak house taco bell kfc

even top grade restaurnts trust me driving through rush hour traffic here and in delawre county proves to me we are back working
    You’re from Delco?

stevenash

^
    Yeah, I think so.
    I think Billy Boy has mentioned in the past he's from the Philly area.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

ban me permanently, do me the favor.
    Last edited by stevenash; 06-11-23 at 12:42 AM. Reason: trolling

DwightShrute

My Lord who made man child a mod? Posting an article is now "trolling"...just ban me permanently, do me the favor.
    Reality is your enemy. QUICK back to cnn
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-11-23 at 05:52 PM.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Ariana Grande's vocal range is insane, over four octaves insane.
    She's what they call a coloratura soprano.
    Christina Aguilera can get up there too, she just doesn't have the lower register that Ariana has.

Here's the problem with Grande, and it's not that she's easy on the eyes, she's a stone cold fox.
    Her problem is she's a cancer on any set, she's impossible to work with. She's a spoiled diva.
    Jennette McCurdy quit acting over her on set antics, Victoria Justice wanted to kill her, Grande killed pretty much every Teen Nick show she appeared on

Do you remember Minnie Riperton?
    I read where she had the greatest vocal range pop or opera ever.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

The US economy added 339,000 jobs last month, soaring past expectations — again

Employers added 339,000 jobs in May, according to the monthly employment report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics released on Friday.
    That’s an acceleration from April’s job gains, which were revised upwardly to 294,000, and it’s a far hotter number than the 190,000 jobs that economists were expecting.

“Overall, the [jobs report and broader economic] data continues to show an economy that’s certainly not in a recessionary mode and perhaps is growing at a healthy pace,” Preston Caldwell, chief US economist at Morningstar, told CNN.

Over Half A Million Jobs Were Created Last Month.

There was great anticipation leading up to the July jobs report. For months, economists, Wall Street analysts and politicians debated whether or not the United States was heading into a recession and what this would mean for Americans.

Upon Friday’s report from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, both sides of the aisle were amazed at the creation of 528,000 new jobs—more than doubling the 250,000 projected. The unemployment rate fell to 3.5%, reverting to its pre-Covid, 50-year low.

The good news felt like a much-needed relief for families to feel more confident in the U.S.’ economic recovery.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2494

Lmao, worst President in history

First 12