mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 882

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    Really????
    I made a stupid joke to lighten up the mood a little

Everyone else recognized that
    I'm not sure how anyone could possibly see that as trolling

Good luck man
    We appreciate the contributions! You are right though, you did lighten the mood. All good. I just had a barrage of posts about me last night when I was inebriated at the knights game. All good. Cheers.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Let me simply break this down for everybody involved. Often times communication via text will get misinterpreted and it creates misunderstandings as comments get taken out of context. I’m a very passionate & brutally honest person & a lot of times it gets confused with anger & rudeness over at this forum.

Over the last year I have taken a lot of my personal time to get to know the posters that I post with on a daily basis and in return we have a lot less drama because we know each other on a more personal level and it’s not just small talk & sports betting. As a result of knowing my posters on a more personal level, we are able to bust each other’s balls and not take things personal to where it creates conflict on the forum.

Just offering my opinion on why misunderstandings often times surface in forumville.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 05-28-23 at 09:43 PM.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    We appreciate the contributions! You are right though, you did lighten the mood. All good. I just had a barrage of posts about me last night when I was inebriated at the knights game. All good. Cheers.
    I came back into this thread originally to defend you btw, which I agreed having communication with the community members as mods is a better way to handle the functionality of a forum. Suggestions and opinions should always be welcomed and not put on the back burner if you want to grow a forum in my opinion.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I came back into this thread originally to defend you btw, which I agreed having communication with the community members as mods is a better way to handle the functionality of a forum. Suggestions and opinions should always be welcomed and not put on the back burner if you want to grow a forum in my opinion.
    Appreciate you. Must have been a slow sports betting night for people to get wound up about this thread. I just want WOJ to tell us a few more of his degenerate stories.

BeatTheJerk

Appreciate you. Must have been a slow sports betting night for people to get wound up about this thread. I just want WOJ to tell us a few more of his degenerate stories.
    WOJ is a great character & a solid poster to have here. You are right his stories are usually epic & belong on a sportsbetting forum. I’m looking forward to when he creates his next thread because he is a very entertaining read as a poster.

mjsuax13

WOJ is a great character & a solid poster to have here. You are right his stories are usually epic & belong on a sportsbetting forum. I’m looking forward to when he creates his next thread because he is a very entertaining read as a poster.
    I love his content. He isn’t pretending to be anything other than who he is. He is not confused about the situation he is. That level of awareness is missing in the world today.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

BeatTheJerk

I love his content. He isn’t pretending to be anything other than who he is. He is not confused about the situation he is. That level of awareness is missing in the world today.
    Preach it brother

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2065

Let me simply break this down for everybody involved. Often times communication via text will get misinterpreted and it creates misunderstandings as comments get taken out of context. I’m a very passionate & brutally honest person & a lot of times it gets confused with anger & rudeness over at this forum.

Over the last year I have taken a lot of my personal time to get to know the posters that I post with on a daily basis and in return we have a lot less drama because we know each other on a more personal level and it’s not just small talk & sports betting. As a result of knowing my posters on a more personal level, we are able to bust each other’s balls and not take things personal to where it creates conflict on the forum.

Just offering my opinion on why misunderstandings often times surface in forumville.
    The difference between honesty and the truth;

You want someone to be honest, not deceive or mislead you.

The truth is what nobody wants to hear when it's negative about them.

Don't take a personal attack personally on a gambling site where emotion rules over logic in most cases.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    The difference between honesty and the truth;

You want someone to be honest, not deceive or mislead you.

The truth is what nobody wants to hear when it's negative about them.

Don't take a personal attack personally on a gambling site where emotion rules over logic in most cases.
    Solid perspective BOA12 👍

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2065

Solid perspective BOA12 

Separates the men from the boys.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Ah ok, so this what happened to this thread… lol.

The nightmare ends tonight. Knights +122 and Knights/Stars u5.5

Last posted play here.. Woj, look for great picks in PT. Money is being printed for everyone.

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

My last comments on the topic, I'm never bringing it up again. I'm here for sports talk.i love sports to get away from all the b.s. in society. With that being said here's my last take on racial division. Everyone is equal. Doesn't matter if you're white black brown purple or blue or yellow.we are all the same created by the same power ,whoever you believe in.its one human race.we all just come from different tribes.theres good and bad from every tribe.i see people as just people, no matter the color. Never hate a race because you don't like a few people in that race.the world is a fawked up place.i don't put my faith in any politics, mass media,main stream social media.Be a leader not a follower.Help each other out

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

This site is heating up WOJ.
    Points Awarded:

Nate rasta gave stevenash 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 2345