chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Sad

That politics forum is gone. I feel like the guy that is married to the local hoe with the things they are taking away from us.was never a j.j. Fan but he did represent this site well. The points are useless no matter what they say. Missing poker but alas one more treat gone.I think keeping opti was great Also promoting Steve was good because he is great guy. I will miss seeing the Barney fife er Dwight schruter going lower and lower on the objectivity…or just saying that was the dumbest post I have ever read. I am still an invalid so I m like the drunk at the bar. The last one out.
    sorry for crying like a bitch but I have a loyalty problem.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    That politics forum is gone. I feel like the guy that is married to the local hoe with the things they are taking away from us.was never a j.j. Fan but he did represent this site well. The points are useless no matter what they say. Missing poker but alas one more treat gone.I think keeping opti was great Also promoting Steve was good because he is great guy. I will miss seeing the Barney fife er Dwight schruter going lower and lower on the objectivity…or just saying that was the dumbest post I have ever read. I am still an invalid so I m like the drunk at the bar. The last one out.
    sorry for crying like a bitch but I have a loyalty problem.
    ~~~

Chico
    Hope all is well.
    I know that you have health issues but I wish for you to overcome.