Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20567

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    So now we see TFG violating his gag order again in attacking Michael Cohen tonight.

Judge isn't going to keep putting up with this!

And again today attempting to intimidate jurors: “They are catching undercover Liberal Activists lying to the Judge in order to get on the Trump Jury.”

Expect Merchan to come down hard on
    TFG tomorrow.

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Any candidate who can’t carry his own State shouldn’t be complaining about fixed elections.
    Trump won Florida.
    Last edited by uup115; 04-18-24 at 01:15 AM.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8448

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    DOJ said no to a violation of campaign finance laws .

Election interference is irrelevant in this case despite it becoming a favorite talking point of the left .
    "Election interference is irrelevant."

Really? I think so too! But anything anyone does that is not Trump, Dwight says its Election interference.

So could you be a "Jem" and explain that to him. Since you answered correctly for him!

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    "Election interference is irrelevant."

Really? I think so too! But anything anyone does that is not Trump, Dwight says its Election interference.

So could you be a "Jem" and explain that to him. Since you answered correctly for him!

This case is most certainly about election interference (and falsification of records) rather than "hush money".
    The 2016 election, not 2024.

These goons haven't even bothered to read the details of the charges so that they can understand what it's really all about.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13814

This case is most certainly about election interference (and falsification of records) rather than "hush money".
    The 2016 election, not 2024.

These goons haven't even bothered to read the details of the charges so that they can understand what it's really all about.
    This case is nothing more than a misdemeanor at best due to bookkeeping entries where the statute of limitations ran out a long time ago that is now boot strapped to a felony by a radical get Trump DA who’s city is turning to shit thanks to him letting felons run free .

Maybe you can provide more details as to what that felony is twerp.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20541

And again today attempting to intimidate jurors: “They are catching undercover Liberal Activists lying to the Judge in order to get on the Trump Jury.”

Expect Merchan to come down hard on
    TFG tomorrow.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, and Itsamazing777

Hareeba!

We really should note how extraordinary and awful it is that in a trial of a former U.S. president the judge has to take steps to protect the identity of jurors, as though the defendant were a mob boss or drug lord.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8455

We really should note how extraordinary and awful it is that in a trial of a former U.S. president the judge has to take steps to protect the identity of jurors, as though the defendant were a mob boss or drug lord.
    you are incapable of posting an original though.

DwightShrute

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you are incapable of posting an original though.
    NHL playoffs bro. Focus. Van out first round?

jackpot269

This case is nothing more than a misdemeanor at best due to bookkeeping entries where the statute of limitations ran out a long time ago that is now boot strapped to a felony by a radical get Trump DA who’s city is turning to shit thanks to him letting felons run free .

Maybe you can provide more details as to what that felony is twerp.
    In New York, as in most states, a felony is any crime that carries a potential prison sentence of more than a year. (Any crime that could be punished by incarceration for more than 15 days but less than a year is treated as a misdemeanor in New York.)

jackpot269

Dwight said,
    "Why can't they open up machines? Are they afraid what they'd find? Democrats have said these machines aren't trustworthy and they can be compromised."

Let's turn it around and see what happens,

I have always considered you smarter than this response. So, you think it would be ok for the Democrats to go start opening up machines with IT experts with them, with no oversight, when and where they want too, in secret. What Are they afraid what they'd find?
    Let's get them democrats out there right now, to all voting machines with their IT experts, open them up. With no
    oversight and no one knowing what they are doing once inside.

Do you see the problem, and why you cannot do that? Can't wait to hear your take on this one.

Dwight said.
    Democrats have said these machines aren't trustworthy and they can be compromised."

So, now you have started believing the Democrats. Anyone that serves at the federal level of politics, are not above using information that serves their purpose, and they are always leaving out anything negative that don't. That is what I have found true, in my lifetime. I have not seen any exception to this.
    The ability to overlook and dismiss anything, no matter how compelling it maybe, is a trait that Republicans have far past the democrats at. If they support a Politian, they are in it for the long haul, no matter what they do unethical or illegal.

Dwight said,
    Trump asked the GA guy to find more ballots. He never asked him to manufacture more ballots.

The mob never ask Sammy the Bull, to kill anyone. They, just said, it would be nice if they never saw them again. Do you think he got the message? The mob boss was not guilty because he never asks Sammy to kill anyone?
    The GA guy, a Trump supporter, that voted for Trump said, he felt pressured and threatened during the phone call.
    He said," look my guy lost, and we did everything we could to make sure of a fair election. With all votes going to the indented candidate"

Dwight said,
    "Over 1000 people signed affidavits across the country saying they witnessed election fraud in 2020. States changing election laws illegally by mailing out millions of ballots, extending election time by several days, not dismissing ballots with no postage stamp date, allowing mail-in ballots without signatures."

These signed affidavits looked nice at press conferees (to fire up a clueless fanbase) where there was nothing to hold them accountable. But they were nowhere to be found on court day. I'm sure a few may be legit even though with as much fraud as was claimed even a 1000 would seem low. Most of them was the fraud, when faced with jail time for lying in court they disappeared just like magic.

Judge: "Do you have evidence of fraud?"
    Trump lawyer: "Not at this time."
    Judge: "Then what are we doing here?"
    Judge: "Dismissed"

Did you forget there was a pandemic? No need to answer that. It's the response I've heard a million times from Trump supporters about anything from March 2020 thru Jan 20th, 2021.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    NHL playoffs bro. Focus. Van out first round?

anyone can be ousted in the first round. We do have our number 1 goalie back from injury and when he's playing, they have a shot to win any game. If Lindholm plays like he the player we've seen for several years, that will help.

Also, 30 years ago was the greatest Stanley Cup finals and I would love to see a rematch.

What about the Leafs? It won't be easy.

DwightShrute

In New York, as in most states, a felony is any crime that carries a potential prison sentence of more than a year. (Any crime that could be punished by incarceration for more than 15 days but less than a year is treated as a misdemeanor in New York.)

there are crimes committed all the time in NY but the DA refuses to prosecute. You can literally beat up a cop, possibly arrested and if you are, you will be released in a couple hours.

You can be robbed and beat up by a criminal with a knife and if you defend yourself, you will be arrested.

But if you are a political opponent and likely the next president, you will have charges invented against you from 8 years ago and prosecuted by the same corrupt DA who knows that the FEDS declined to prosecute because there was no crime.

DwightShrute

Dwight said,
    "Why can't they open up machines? Are they afraid what they'd find? Democrats have said these machines aren't trustworthy and they can be compromised."

I have always considered you smarter than this response. So, you think it would be ok for the Democrats to go start opening up machines with IT experts with them, with no oversight, when and where they want too, in secret. What Are they afraid what they'd find?
    Let's get them democrats out there right now, to all voting machines with their IT experts, open them up. With no

Do you see the problem, and why you cannot do that? Can't wait to hear your take on this one.

Dwight said.
    Democrats have said these machines aren't trustworthy and they can be compromised."

So, now you have started believing the Democrats. Anyone that serves at the federal level of politics, are not above using information that serves their purpose, and they are always leaving out anything negative that don't. That is what I have found true, in my lifetime. I have not seen any exception to this.
    The ability to overlook and dismiss anything, no matter how compelling it maybe, is a trait that Republicans have far past the democrats at. If they support a Politian, they are in it for the long haul, no matter what they do unethical or illegal.

Dwight said,
    Trump asked the GA guy to find more ballots. He never asked him to manufacture more ballots.

The mob never ask Sammy the Bull, to kill anyone. They, just said, it would be nice if they never saw them again. Do you think he got the message? The mob boss was not guilty because he never asks Sammy to kill anyone?
    The GA guy, a Trump supporter, that voted for Trump said, he felt pressured and threatened during the phone call.
    He said," look my guy lost, and we did everything we could to make sure of a fair election. With all votes going to the indented candidate"

Dwight said,
    "Over 1000 people signed affidavits across the country saying they witnessed election fraud in 2020. States changing election laws illegally by mailing out millions of ballots, extending election time by several days, not dismissing ballots with no postage stamp date, allowing mail-in ballots without signatures."

These signed affidavits looked nice at press conferees (to fire up a clueless fanbase) where there was nothing to hold them accountable. But they were nowhere to be found on court day. I'm sure a few may be legit even though with as much fraud as was claimed even a 1000 would seem low. Most of them was the fraud, when faced with jail time for lying in court they disappeared just like magic.

Judge: "Do you have evidence of fraud?"
    Trump lawyer: "Not at this time."
    Judge: "Then what are we doing here?"
    Judge: "Dismissed"

Did you forget there was a pandemic? No need to answer that. It's the response I've heard a million times from Trump supporters about anything from March 2020 thru Jan 20th, 2021.
    you can pretend there is no odor and things smell like fresh baked apple pie. The Liberal establishment media will constantly remind you how great it smells. The problem is, they have been caught lying and fabricating stories for years. Intellectually honest people recognize that no-so-pleasant odor because we've experienced it several times. It stinks. Just like when they told us the jab will prevent anyone from getting and passing on Covid to someone else. They arrested people for surfing. In some countries they came and forcefully took you away to a camp and in other countries they locked you in your apartment. The MSM told you this was needed because they just know better and people bought it. Others could smell the bullshit when they banned doctors who disagreed and watched the lawmakers break the same rules they themselves implemented. Then there's Russia Collusion and we know what a fabricated lie that was and it reeked from the get-go but the MSM still convinced millions that is was warm apple pie.

The point is, the 2020 was stolen and definitely rigged. I have presented tons of evidence proving that is stunk but you keep on pretending it's a warm apple cooling off in a window sill at some farm house in Iowa, when its actually a NY subway car at 3am after someone just shit themselves. I guess our senses are different.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10422
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave slewfan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jt315

CNN legal analyst Elie Honig criticized the New York hush money case against former President Trump in a new podcast interview as "middling" and overly reliant on former personal attorney Michael Cohen, saying his credibility was in tatters after telling "lies upon lies."

Appearing on Tuesday's episode of "Somebody's Gotta Win," Honig insisted a unanimous not guilty verdict is unlikely for Trump, particularly since the trial is taking place in deep-blue Manhattan, but the case was mediocre and would never get a conviction in a swing district.

"On the scale of cases that prosecutors charge, it's middling, it seems to me," Honig told Puck's Tara Palmeri. "If they were trying this case in a jurisdiction that would have gone 50-50 Trump-Biden, I would say there's no chance of a conviction. But you know, the healthy majority of criminal cases that go to trial do result in convictions."

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9290

Honig insisted a unanimous not guilty verdict is unlikely for Trump, particularly since the trial is taking place in deep-blue Manhattan, but the case was mediocre and would never get a conviction in a swing district.
    When commentators openly talk like the jury system is based on political views, and that is normal, you know Trump's work is done.

He has succeeded in undermining the legal system.

And America as we knew it is over.

Just start the lemmings off the cliff action and get it over with. The sooner you kill each other in civil war like a bunch of unthinking drones, the quicker the country can get back on its feet again.

Even knowing and seeing that happen you just know Dwight will be calling it a victory too

I say this because I actually care about the US's future. You assimilated extremists are actually trying to burn down the union to get your way. And can't even articulate what the vision is further than 'the other side are all criminals'.

Wake up! Please!

Hareeba!

3 men in a room plotted how the Enquirer could help elect INDIVIDUAL #1 as President.

INDIVIDUAL #3 was imprisoned,

INDIVIDUAL #2 was granted immunity,

& INDIVIDUAL #1 was installed into the WH.

Individual #1 Donald J. Trump
    Individual #2 David Pecker
    Individual #3 Michael Cohen

Hareeba!

His lawyers are going to love these after midnight tweets about his case during this trial.

The DA doesn’t need him to testify, they’ll just use the stable genius’s social media posts.

Here he is totally failing to comprehend how describing the hush money payments as "legal costs" isn't utterly damning (let alone tax fraud)!

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1846

His lawyers are going to love these after midnight tweets about his case during this trial.

The DA doesn’t need him to testify, they’ll just use the stable genius’s social media posts.

Here he is totally failing to comprehend how describing the hush money payments as "legal costs" isn't utterly damning (let alone tax fraud)!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21725

there are crimes committed all the time in NY but the DA refuses to prosecute. You can literally beat up a cop, possibly arrested and if you are, you will be released in a couple hours.

You can be robbed and beat up by a criminal with a knife and if you defend yourself, you will be arrested.

But if you are a political opponent and likely the next president, you will have charges invented against you from 8 years ago and prosecuted by the same corrupt DA who knows that the FEDS declined to prosecute because there was no crime.
    Would you like a little cheese with your whine?

jt315

The former #3 official in the entire Biden DOJ left that job to fulfill his dream of being a line prosecutor in a local DA's officeTo get Trump

But this is totally independent of the administration

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    When commentators openly talk like the jury system is based on political views, and that is normal, you know Trump's work is done.

He has succeeded in undermining the legal system.

And America as we knew it is over.

Just start the lemmings off the cliff action and get it over with. The sooner you kill each other in civil war like a bunch of unthinking drones, the quicker the country can get back on its feet again.

Even knowing and seeing that happen you just know Dwight will be calling it a victory too

I say this because I actually care about the US's future. You assimilated extremists are actually trying to burn down the union to get your way. And can't even articulate what the vision is further than 'the other side are all criminals'.

Wake up! Please!
    Opti, there have been countless trials where they had to move it to a different location because the defendant couldn't receive a fair trial if held where it was. This is no different.

The legal system has already been undermined by the Biden administration. This is election interference plain and simple. Trump is simply pointing out what it is.

You are confusing extremists and patriots. Patriots are people their country and believe in putting their country and its citizens first. They also believe in limited accountable government.

Extremists are those who are ok with the weaponization of the justice system, those fine with an invasion of millions of illegal aliens into the country, those who are fine with speech suppression, those who think its OK for men to compete against women and be allowed into women's change rooms, those who for sanctuary cities, those who are for defunding the police, those who are ok with teaching young children in school about anal sex and oral sex, those who are are for CRT, those who supported mask mandates and supported those who fired anyone who refused to take an experimental drug. There are several more.

jackpot269

you can pretend there is no odor and things smell like fresh baked apple pie. The Liberal establishment media will constantly remind you how great it smells. The problem is, they have been caught lying and fabricating stories for years. Intellectually honest people recognize that no-so-pleasant odor because we've experienced it several times. It stinks. Just like when they told us the jab will prevent anyone from getting and passing on Covid to someone else. They arrested people for surfing. In some countries they came and forcefully took you away to a camp and in other countries they locked you in your apartment. The MSM told you this was needed because they just know better and people bought it. Others could smell the bullshit when they banned doctors who disagreed and watched the lawmakers break the same rules they themselves implemented. Then there's Russia Collusion and we know what a fabricated lie that was and it reeked from the get-go but the MSM still convinced millions that is was warm apple pie.

The point is, the 2020 was stolen and definitely rigged. I have presented tons of evidence proving that is stunk but you keep on pretending it's a warm apple cooling off in a window sill at some farm house in Iowa, when its actually a NY subway car at 3am after someone just shit themselves. I guess our senses are different.
    I was hoping you would respond to this, but I see you passed.

Dwight said,

" Intellectually honest people recognize that no-so-pleasant odor because we've experienced it several times. It stinks. Just like when they told us the jab will prevent anyone from getting and passing on Covid to someone else."

Its unpleasant when they pay 3/4 of a billion with no defense or fight to prove innocence.
    Last edited by jackpot269; 04-22-24 at 09:34 PM.

jackpot269

Trumps lawyer today.

“There’s nothing wrong with trying to influence an election. It’s called democracy,” Blanche argued in the defense’s opening statements and called “perfectly legal” the usage of non-disclosure agreements.

jackpot269

If ever thing you said was true (and it's not of course) it still changes nothing in my post.

DwightShrute

If ever thing you said was true (and it's not of course) it still changes nothing in my post.
    Something that is true doesn't require your belief and there are so many examples. Everything I said is 100% accurate despite what you claim. Other things, the election was rigged. There was no insurrection on J6. Asking people to peacefully march isn't inciting violence. Trump did not collude with Russia. Trump did not call illegal immigrants "animals. I won't bother listing the other 3 or 5 dozens example you choose to believe.

Hareeba!

DwightShrute

Home foreclosures up 117%. Sleepy Joe doesn't want you to know that.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9290

Opti, there have been countless trials where they had to move it to a different location because the defendant couldn't receive a fair trial if held where it was. This is no different.

The legal system has already been undermined by the Biden administration. This is election interference plain and simple. Trump is simply pointing out what it is.

You are confusing extremists and patriots. Patriots are people their country and believe in putting their country and its citizens first. They also believe in limited accountable government.

Extremists are those who are ok with the weaponization of the justice system, those fine with an invasion of millions of illegal aliens into the country, those who are fine with speech suppression, those who think its OK for men to compete against women and be allowed into women's change rooms, those who for sanctuary cities, those who are for defunding the police, those who are ok with teaching young children in school about anal sex and oral sex, those who are are for CRT, those who supported mask mandates and supported those who fired anyone who refused to take an experimental drug. There are several more.

was it 2015 or 2016 he attacked a judge with his racist dog whistles about this man cant judge me, his parents were born in Mexico so he must hate me and cannot be trusted to judge me?

Was it 2014 or 2015 when he first started his rhetoric about the election will be rigged? You probably forgot as he didn't end up needing to weaponize the tactic that year.

Was it 2017 or 2018 he was bragging about stacking the judicary in his favor?

I could write 15 more lines about how one person has attacked and derided and undermined the foundation of American democracy, the judicial system, constantly for 7 or 8 years.

But you are so unreasonable and blindly partisan that you genuinely believe what you said above. Boo hoo, it's all Bidens fault.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68641

Home foreclosures up 117%. Sleepy Joe doesn't want you to know that.

Do you actually know why ? Or does Fox just plant the seed for followers to run with and blame the bad man?

jt315

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/sta...87217149301054

To clear up any confusion as to what Special Counsel Jack Smith sought to conceal in classified documents case, this is what Smith told Judge Cannon in Feb 2024 in response to Trump's motion to compel discovery from numerous govt agencies:

Is it any wonder those “legal experts” on the left you hear want Judge Cannon off this case .

Here’s some info you won’t hear from them …

1) Defendants are not entitled to discovery of internal government correspondence and memoranda, or to documents that are otherwise privileged.

2) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence of 'Improper Coordination with NARA' and of 'Bias and Investigative Misconduct.'

3) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence Related to Trump’s Security Clearance With The Department of Energy.

4) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence Related to Secure Facilities at President Trump’s Residences.

5) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Production of Materials Concerning the Search of Mar-a-Lago.

AND FINALLY:

6) Defendants’ Request for Unredacted Discovery of Materials Should Be Denied.

It's all right here...

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652.277.0.pdf

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

That corrupt idiot & her unqualified boyfriend had meet ups with White House legal as well, the trail was already clear... and now it's becoming apparent that Jack Smith can't classify his legal tracks as Trump is simultaneously on trial for 3 completely unique cases whose chief commonality is that none of them have legal precedents for (including the Manhattan case that is locking him in a courtroom 5 days a week - the federal DOJ already declared 'no case there')

But that's okay because the politician declared: "I'M HONEST"

First ... 707172737475 Last