DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with failing and having to file bankruptcy. Most people that start a business put everything they have in it. Mortgage their homes and max out ************ using ever resource they have and can get their hands on. If they fail and have to file bankruptcy it's because they have nothing, they put everything into trying to run a business.
    Trump was worth around 350-400 million according to him, when he filed in the early 90's. He should have had to pay the people he owed. If he had been broke, I understand you can't, that's what it's for. He could have paid up to $30 million or 10% of his net worth, and he would still be fine and those workers and contractors could get paid
    I hear what you are saying, you are arguing that its not fair, and I can agree with you, but who decides? Did he break any laws? Nope. So you should be mad at those who passed those laws, not Trump.

Are you just as upset or do you think its fair for all those people who actually repaid their student loans while other's loans were paid by the government which has no authority to do such a thing openly giving the middle finger to the SCOTUS? NY just funded millions of dollars to debit cards to people who are in the country illegally. Wouldn't that money be better spent repaying those that lost $ when some developer went bankrupt? At least it would have gone to actual Americans. Congress could easily pass such a law or impose some kind of bond to protect those that could lose during a bankruptcy with a large development project. But they won't.

See, its not that easy when you play the righteous card. Your anger is directed at Trump where it should be at lawmakers. The US government spent a half a million tax dollars on Queer Farming podcasts in the USA and another 200K on podcasts in countries like Zimbabwe. But, hey Orange Man is bad.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-28-24 at 07:50 PM.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I hear what you are saying, you are arguing that its not fair, and I can agree with you, but who decides? Did he break any laws? Nope. So you should be mad at those who passed those laws, not Trump.

Are you just as upset or do you think its fair for all those people who actually repaid their student loans while other's loans were paid by the government which has no authority to do such a thing openly giving the middle finger to the SCOTUS? NY just funded millions of dollars to debit cards to people who are in the country illegally. Wouldn't that money be better spent repaying those that lost $ when some developer went bankrupt? At least it would have gone to actual Americans. Congress could easily pass such a law or impose some kind of bond to protect those that could lose during a bankruptcy with a large development project. But they won't.

See, its not that easy when you play the righteous card. Your anger is directed at Trump where it should be at lawmakers. The US government spent a half a million tax dollars on Queer Farming podcasts in the USA and another 200K on podcasts in countries like Zimbabwe. But, hey Orange Man is bad.
    The student loan money looked and sounded good at first, but I see what you are saying. My daughter will be getting her Law Degree in May. Even with all the money that her mother and I have already paid I'm not even sure how much she will owe. She has worked also from day one. I know others who worked full time and owed nothing when finished, and they deserve as much as people who didn't. My nephew's friend is finishing up his MD and he owes $250,000 to start his career.

I am upset with lawmakers. Have been for years.
    Something don't have to be illegal to be immoral.

Plenty of Americans without food that could use that money from NY.

Short story, local family had done very well for themselves for three generations they owned 3 car dealerships. In the 2008 downturn they had to close them and file bankruptcy. On Friday morning before it hit the news cycle on Friday evening, they called all their employees in, and paid them what they were owed thru that day, the doors never opened again. They made the decision to pay the people that had took care of them instead of just walking out on them. They didn't have to; they did the right thing.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

Bankruptcy in America. All is fair in Business and Politics.

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy for LLCs and Corporations

Nolo
    https://www.nolo.com › legal-encyclopedia › chapter-7...

Yes, an LLC can declare bankruptcy, and so can a traditional corporation. However, the bankruptcy chapter filed will determine whether the LLC or corporation ...

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13784

When you’ve reached the point where there’s nothing left to defend you use your complexion as your protection .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ke/ar-BB1kOc2z

Fani Willis Talks About Race in New Speech Despite Judge McAfee's Rebuke

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Is trump in jail yet?

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Is trump in jail yet?
    How many Rich people ever go to jail, not many. The system is set up for them to get out of their crimes and history proves it time and time again. Regardless of party.

DwightShrute

How many Rich people ever go to jail, not many. The system is set up for them to get out of their crimes and history proves it time and time again. Regardless of party.
    what crime did Trump commit?

jackpot269

what crime did Trump commit?
    I've listed what I think many times. I'll give you one. Trying to change the vote in Georgia, if you didn't believe it before now that his coconspirators have plead guilty and gave evidence against Trump, it makes for a strong case. Not msm, not democrats, but the people that worked with him to try and overturn the vote.

DwightShrute

I've listed what I think many times. I'll give you one. Trying to change the vote in Georgia, if you didn't believe it before now that his coconspirators have plead guilty and gave evidence against Trump, it makes for a strong case. Not msm, not democrats, but the people that worked with him to try and overturn the vote.
    you keep saying that but you haven't given me one. Not yet anyways. Asking someone to look for votes isn't the same as asking someone to invent votes. The call was recorded. Trump had people listening on the call. No one thought he asked the GA official to go print off thousands of votes saying they were for Trump or anything along those lines.

And as I said before, where I corrected you, pleading guilty doesn't mean you committed a crime. I explained how the government has unlimited resources and they will financially ruin people/families if they decided to fight them. There is very little accountability on the government side when it comes to prosecuting political opponents. Sometimes it makes sense to enter a plea deal rather than mortgaging your home and spending your entire life's saving to fight someone who has millions at their disposal.

How many of these lies by the MSM, Liberal DA's, AG's, and judges will you see before you will finally admit that this is weaponizing the justice system and election interference in order to stop a political opponent? How many?

Looks at this disgusting person pretending to be a journalist

Imagine if Obama said the republicans spied of his campaign. How do you suppose the MSM would have acted? Do you think they would have reported that Obama is spewing another conspiracy theory? Nope, they would have been all over those accusations 24/7 and when it was proven that they did spy it would have been a fatal blow for those that spied. No chance 60 minutes would have lied about it and deceived their viewers like they with Trump.

They aren't journalists, they are activists.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-02-24 at 11:29 AM.

jackpot269

you keep saying that but you haven't given me one. Not yet anyways. Asking someone to look for votes isn't the same as asking someone to invent votes. The call was recorded. Trump had people listening on the call. No one thought he asked the GA official to go print off thousands of votes saying they were for Trump or anything along those lines.

And as I said before, where I corrected you, pleading guilty doesn't mean you committed a crime. I explained how the government has unlimited resources and they will financially ruin people/families if they decided to fight them. There is very little accountability on the government side when it comes to prosecuting political opponents. Sometimes it makes sense to enter a plea deal rather than mortgaging your home and spending your entire life's saving to fight someone who has millions at their disposal.

How many of these lies by the MSM, Liberal DA's, AG's, and judges will you see before you will finally admit that this is weaponizing the justice system and election interference in order to stop a political opponent? How many?

Looks at this disgusting person pretending to be a journalist

Imagine if Obama said the republicans spied of his campaign. How do you suppose the MSM would have acted? Do you think they would have reported that Obama is spewing another conspiracy theory? Nope, they would have been all over those accusations 24/7 and when it was proven that they did spy it would have been a fatal blow for those that spied. No chance 60 minutes would have lied about it and deceived their viewers like they with Trump.

They aren't journalists, they are activists.
    Forget the phone call even though we all know what he meant. They broke into voting machines in South Georgia and pressured other officials in the state.
    Pleading guilty means, you are guilty, or you are admitting you are guilty. If the ones that made plea deals didn't give up evidence against the others involved the prosecutors didn't do their job. Even if they were not guilty, you don't get a deal without giving up something, usually evidence against others in involved in the crime you admitted too.

''How many of these lies by the MSM, Liberal DA's, AG's, and judges will you see before you will finally admit that this is weaponizing the justice system and election interference in order to stop a political opponent? How many?''

Not msm, not democrats, but the people that worked with Trump to try and overturn the vote.

DwightShrute

Forget the phone call even though we all know what he meant. They broke into voting machines in South Georgia and pressured other officials in the state.
    Pleading guilty means, you are guilty, or you are admitting you are guilty. If the ones that made plea deals didn't give up evidence against the others involved the prosecutors didn't do their job. Even if they were not guilty, you don't get a deal without giving up something, usually evidence against others in involved in the crime you admitted too.

''How many of these lies by the MSM, Liberal DA's, AG's, and judges will you see before you will finally admit that this is weaponizing the justice system and election interference in order to stop a political opponent? How many?''

Not msm, not democrats, but the people that worked with Trump to try and overturn the vote.
    you don't know. Unless you can read minds.
    as I stated before ...
    Why do most defendants plead guilty?

The defendant can avoid a costly and timely trial and the risk of a harsher punishment, while the prosecution also saves the time and cost of going into a full trial. In exchange for pleading guilty, the criminal defendant may receive a lighter sentence or have charges reduced. Additionally, pleading guilty avoids the uncertainty of a trial.

We all know the election was rigged. Its been proven beyond any doubt. I have listed several facts that it was rigged. Was it stolen as well? Chances are yes. If they will rig it, then why wouldn't they steal it as well? Like so many things, it takes some time for certain things to come to light. Some may never. Russian collusion did after many years of the MSM and democrats lying. Heck, 2 weekends ago Biden repeated the lie about Trump telling people to drink bleach. A couple months before that, he still repeated the lie about him calling Nazi's "very fine people".

It's very possible that one day it will be proven beyond any reasonable doubt that the 2020 election was stolen, and when and if it is, I bet you will still deny it. Maybe I am wrong but the pattern says I will right again. Until then, you will have your "bloodbath" narratives and other fake news talking points for you to believe in until they get rebuked.

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

jackpot269

you don't know. Unless you can read minds.
    as I stated before ...
    Why do most defendants plead guilty?

The defendant can avoid a costly and timely trial and the risk of a harsher punishment, while the prosecution also saves the time and cost of going into a full trial. In exchange for pleading guilty, the criminal defendant may receive a lighter sentence or have charges reduced. Additionally, pleading guilty avoids the uncertainty of a trial.

We all know the election was rigged. Its been proven beyond any doubt. I have listed several facts that it was rigged. Was it stolen as well? Chances are yes. If they will rig it, then why wouldn't they steal it as well? Like so many things, it takes some time for certain things to come to light. Some may never. Russian collusion did after many years of the MSM and democrats lying. Heck, 2 weekends ago Biden repeated the lie about Trump telling people to drink bleach. A couple months before that, he still repeated the lie about him calling Nazi's "very fine people".

It's very possible that one day it will be proven beyond any reasonable doubt that the 2020 election was stolen, and when and if it is, I bet you will still deny it. Maybe I am wrong but the pattern says I will right again. Until then, you will have your "bloodbath" narratives and other fake news talking points for you to believe in until they get rebuked.
    You have listed no creditable facts; the election was rigged. Even the guy Trump paid $750,000 to find fraud actually disproved, most of all the claims the first day and on the other ones that was left he said there was not enough evidence to prove them. He is a leading expert in the field, that's why he was paid the $750,000 by Trump. I guess they should have hired you instead. Since you have the evidence.

Have you reached out to Trump or his legal team about these facts that you have of a rigged election?
    The crazy pillow guy said same thing, and his lies get exposed every time.

DwightShrute

You have listed no creditable facts; the election was rigged. Even the guy Trump paid $750,000 to find fraud actually disproved, most of all the claims the first day and on the other ones that was left he said there was not enough evidence to prove them. He is a leading expert in the field, that's why he was paid the $750,000 by Trump. I guess they should have hired you instead. Since you have the evidence.

Have you reached out to Trump or his legal team about these facts that you have of a rigged election?
    The crazy pillow guy said same thing, and his lies get exposed every time.
    Oh but I have. Several times.

When 51 former intelligence officials all sign a letter saying the Hunter laptop is Russian disinformation. - Rigging
    When social media companies are told that the Hunter laptop showing the Biden Crime family were making secret deals with the Ukraine and the CCP so they would bury the story - rigging
    when Biden threatens to withhold 1 billion to the Ukraine if they didn't fire the prosecutor looking into the corruption with the Ukraine energy company and why Biden's crackhead son was put on the board and making millions of dollars. Then they fired the prosecutor -rigging
    When social media bans conservatives from their platforms - rigging
    when governors circumvent election laws and mailed out millions of ballots to people who never requested them as require by law - rigging

how many more do you need?

jackpot269

Oh but I have. Several times.

When 51 former intelligence officials all sign a letter saying the Hunter laptop is Russian disinformation. - Rigging
    When social media companies are told that the Hunter laptop showing the Biden Crime family were making secret deals with the Ukraine and the CCP so they would bury the story - rigging
    when Biden threatens to withhold 1 billion to the Ukraine if they didn't fire the prosecutor looking into the corruption with the Ukraine energy company and why Biden's crackhead son was put on the board and making millions of dollars. Then they fired the prosecutor -rigging
    When social media bans conservatives from their platforms - rigging
    when governors circumvent election laws and mailed out millions of ballots to people who never requested them as require by law - rigging

how many more do you need?
    ''when Biden threatens to withhold 1 billion to the Ukraine if they didn't fire the prosecutor looking into the corruption with the Ukraine energy company and why Biden's crackhead son was put on the board and making millions of dollars. Then they fired the prosecutor -rigging''
    Did that not happen while Obama was POTUS how was that rigging the 2020 election?

Biden had TV commercials - rigging

Biden won all debates-rigging

Has Hunter been found guilty of anything? That is the standard you have for Trump.

Did the conservative supreme court not weigh in on the ballots?

Did they send out ballots Georgia?

How did all those rigged ballots for Biden, not all vote for the Democrats on the rest of the ticket.

Florida will have abortion on the November ticket, so that will bring out, probably the highest number of voters ever in the state-Election rigging. The will of the people should never outweigh Republicans winning.

Democratic candidate Marilyn Lands on Tuesday won a special election for a state House seat in Alabama after she made
    in vitro fertilization and abortion rights central to her campaign.
    Lands had 63% of the vote to Powell's 37% with all precincts reporting.

Open seat in Alabama’s state house that was left vacant after former Republican Rep. David Cole pleaded guilty to voter fraud.

DwightShrute

''when Biden threatens to withhold 1 billion to the Ukraine if they didn't fire the prosecutor looking into the corruption with the Ukraine energy company and why Biden's crackhead son was put on the board and making millions of dollars. Then they fired the prosecutor -rigging''
    Did that not happen while Obama was POTUS how was that rigging the 2020 election?

Has Hunter been found guilty of anything? That is the standard you have for Trump.

How did all those rigged ballots for Biden, not all vote for the Democrats on the rest of the ticket.

Florida will have abortion on the November ticket, so that will bring out, probably the highest number of voters ever in the state-Election rigging. The will of the people should never outweigh Republicans winning.

Democratic candidate Marilyn Lands on Tuesday won a special election for a state House seat in Alabama after she made

Open seat in Alabama’s state house that was left vacant after former Republican Rep. David Cole pleaded guilty to voter fraud.
    yes Biden's quid pro quo happened while Biden was VP but that is a what happened and when Trump made a phone call asking about it, they impeached him for it - rigging

He ya go ...
    how left-wing Pennsylvania leaders CHEATED and FIXED the system to help Democrats

DwightShrute

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20537

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Biden won 0 debates

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Prediction :

None of that “evidence” will be presented to a jury before Election Day despite how hard the prosecution seems to think the right to a speedy trial belongs to the prosecution .

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68581

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Prediction :

None of that “evidence” will be presented to a jury before Election Day despite how hard the prosecution seems to think the right to a speedy trial belongs to the prosecution .
    You might be right but wouldn't a citizen of any party want to actually know and judge for themselves before they had to vote?

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    You might be right but wouldn't a citizen of any party want to actually know and judge for themselves before they had to vote?
    Nope . 6th Amendment Trumps that (no pun intended ) . Doesn’t take a genius to figure out the timing of these cases aren’t purely coincidental .

jackpot269

Biden won 0 debates

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Democratic lawmakers are leery about the prospect of President Biden debating former President Trump, fearing that putting the two on stage together would only elevate the likely GOP nominee.

Sounds like they are scared shitless. Biden has a record now. And it's not good. Trump will eat him alive

DwightShrute

Biden won 0 debates

Hareeba!

Hareeba!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Trump only getting stronger with each desperate attempt the Dems try with all this Court crap. It's free Trump news and press when he beats each case.

Dems weaponized the legal system and it's back firing big time!

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68581

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Nope . 6th Amendment Trumps that (no pun intended ) . Doesn’t take a genius to figure out the timing of these cases aren’t purely coincidental .
    The 6th amendment speaks to the defendant’s rights.
    I spoke to how nice it would be if voters could see for themselves what these issues are really about.
    Not what someone posts who probably doesn’t know any more than they do.

Apples and oranges.

jackpot269

jackpot269

The large mismatch between stock price and stock value will sorely tempt the cash-poor Trump to sell off a significant portion of his shares, in a potential maneuver that I believe I am the first to label 'Trump and dump,'" Timothy Noah of the New Republic joked. "Pump and dump is an unethical practice where influential figures talk up a stock they own a lot of shares in, artificially inflating the value, and then sell it off for a major profit before the rubes realize they bought a lemon. Because Trump is contractually obliged not to sell his shares yet, he's watching the value slide downhill before he can cash in, while other hustlers openly brag to Reuters they used the blind loyalty of Trump fans to pull off the pump-and-dump.
    One investor bragged he bought at $35 when the stock first released, waited "for Trump's fan base to hear about it," which doubled its value, and then dumped it. Because of these shenanigans, Trump's already lost a billion of his initial $3 billion valuation.

In a lawsuit filed right before public SEC filings showed Truth Social lost $58 million last year, Trump tried to push the blame onto his co-founders, two former "Apprentice" contestants named Wes Moss and Andy Litinsky. It is true the two only managed to get, as Noah calculated, fewer than 2% of MAGA Republicans to create accounts. But still, they managed to make Trump $2 billion richer (on paper), while also giving him an outlet to whine incoherently for hours a day. That is, of course, how it goes: Bend over backward to help Trump out, and he will thank you by coating you in rage-ketchup.

Hareeba!

NY AG Letitia James is questioning Trump's $175M bond surety after the subprime bond company appears to be overleveraged without enough cash to cover the judgment.

Hareeba!

"Biden-Harris tries to jail their political rival, then brags about him spending money on lawyers in response." - J. D. Vance

JD Vance is stupid enough to think the President or Vice President have an effect on who DOJ decides to prosecute.

Well, it's a natural thing for a fascist to think, because that's how totalitarians do it.

He's foreshadowing what
    TFG would do.

First ... 67686970717273 ... Last