Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

All smokers discuss, every good weed on the market has Afghani lineage in it.All kush and purple indicas are from the Hindu Kush mountains in Afghanistan. Cookies, gelato, ect. The soldiers from the first Desert Storm brought the seeds back in the 90s. Granddaddy purple and OG Kush sprouted out of Humboldt County and Mendocino County in the late 90s
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave Nate rasta 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24 gave Nate rasta 420 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Truer words were never spoken…

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

AK and Sour D my top 2

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    AK and Sour D my top 2
    Sour D is an all-time great. Hard to find that strain nowadays and a lot of old school strains are hard to find

manny24
    pay Bobby

OK just ordered beans for the season

got the strains above and a couple others

Northern Lights

Grape Ape

Bruce Banner

have you guys tried any of these ?

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Grape ape is a good one . Potent purple strain with full flavor. Bruce banner Is a nice Kush variety. Cant remember northern lights,that's a 90's strain. But it was a hit back in the day

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

I enjoy IPA's, usually a couple a night, smoke a cigar or two a week. Never really got into weed. What am I missing?
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave toddsclowns 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    I enjoy IPA's, usually a couple a night, smoke a cigar or two a week. Never really got into weed. What am I missing?
    Weed goes great with nice beer buzz.i smoke more when I'm drinking. Kinda hard to describe, relaxing,empowering,makes you think alot

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    not for everyone Clowner

i'm not sure if i like smoking or growing more

if you are in a legal state it's fun and easy to grow a couple bushes to maturity

even more fun when you're not
    Points Awarded:

toddsclowns gave manny24 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Thailand is now the industry leader. I’ve never see anything like it in my life.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the best weed I ever had came from, well, either a dispenser in colorado, or from this fine ass babe from lake charles's drug dealer back in 2007 or 2008......

when I came on that mix of blueberry dro and ak-47 into that babe (seen below), it literally felt like my cokk was being sqeezed by the tightest, hottest p on the planet, and that my crank was like a water hose turned on full blast, jetting one of the biggest loads in the history of man kind into her.......

I was so f'n high she had to remind me a minute or two later that she'd quit taking the pill a few months earlier...... I could only say "that may have been the best orgasm I ever had..... 18 years of child support will be well worth it....."

this babe:

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Congrats Auto, I’m sure you were the only one with “her”

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    the best weed I ever had came from, well, either a dispenser in colorado, or from this fine ass babe from lake charles's drug dealer back in 2007 or 2008......

when I came on that mix of blueberry dro and ak-47 into that babe (seen below), it literally felt like my cokk was being sqeezed by the tightest, hottest p on the planet, and that my crank was like a water hose turned on full blast, jetting one of the biggest loads in the history of man kind into her.......

I was so f'n high she had to remind me a minute or two later that she'd quit taking the pill a few months earlier...... I could only say "that may have been the best orgasm I ever had..... 18 years of child support will be well worth it....."

this babe:

Weed is a great aphrodisiac donkster

manny24
    pay Bobby

what strains have you grown before if any Nate ?

Nate rasta
    Update your status

what strains have you grown before if any Nate ?
    So many different ones over the years.one of my favorites is Girl scout cookies,doesn't get huge outdoors but it's pretty easy to grow.low maintenance and always comes out nice and strong.i lean indicas,thats how you get dense buds.im not growing this year though,taking a break.i got a little burnt out,it takes up a lot of my free time.i need to watch games lol

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Sour d is a great one to grow too.they flourish outdoor. I would love to get my hands on some pure Afghani seeds. Europe seed banks probably have it.nows the perfect time to pop your beans Manny.best to start em inside under a small led light.birds and squirrels love to eat em when there just starting
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Nate rasta 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10360

There was Acapulco Gold and Panamanian Red “Mary Jane”.. Head Buzz highs. Laughing highs. Skunk weed was from Mexico.

Hash Hish was from the Middle East somewhere. It was around in abundance. Stronger than pot in most cases. Not as much head buzz, but more like the “ Gummies” that are legalized today..

Acid was a drop on a piece of blotter that they chewed till it was gone. Was very affective.

There were BEEPERS. Pills, one minute you were speeding, the next you were mellowed out, back and forth you went.. of course Tuminals or Reds were downers. Greenies were speed..An abundance of downers and uppers .. the book, “ valley of the dolls “ was about them. People used the reds if they were having a bad acid trip also.

Quaaludes were the absolute most popular, and the Gals loved them. 1990’s. So popular, the government just did away with them.

I read todays marijuana is much stronger than years ago. I don’t really think so.. But I don’t know for sure..
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave slewfan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: manny24

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    Sour d is a great one to grow too.they flourish outdoor. I would love to get my hands on some pure Afghani seeds. Europe seed banks probably have it.nows the perfect time to pop your beans Manny.best to start em inside under a small led light.birds and squirrels love to eat em when there just starting
    good call Nate i usually start on St. Patrick's Day

by Mother's Day i will have clones ready

Points Awarded:

Nate rasta gave manny24 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

good call Nate i usually start on St. Patrick's Day

by Mother's Day i will have clones ready

Field of dreams

Nate rasta
    Update your status

I forgot about Gorilla Glue.thats a great strain for outside

manny24
    pay Bobby

I forgot about Gorilla Glue.thats a great strain for outside
    definitely

gorilla zkittlez was outstanding last season and finished early very little bud rot

cecil127

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

this babe:

hoped you’d take these lame ass “stories” to that other chit hole site…guess that’s a pipe dream.
    you are phucking annoying…least we weren’t forced to look at your gay dog and for that I truly thank you, dipchit.
    Points Awarded:

Nate rasta gave cecil127 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

definitely

gorilla zkittlez was outstanding last season and finished early very little bud rot
    Ahh the dreaded bud rot.i think caterpillars are the main culprit for that. Pooping in nugs,chewing and leaving moisture to brew into mold.they are outdoors worst enemy.gotta spray caterpillar killer every 10 days or so
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Nate rasta 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    hoped you’d take these lame ass “stories” to that other chit hole site…guess that’s a pipe dream.
    you are phucking annoying…least we weren’t forced to look at your gay dog and for that I truly thank you, dipchit.
    What else do you expect from a gay tweaker

Nate rasta
    Update your status

White widow is a og old school strain if you can find it. It's still in a lot of new strains today, it has that sweet Sage taste. Like apple fritter and gushers

manny24
    pay Bobby

White widow is a og old school strain if you can find it. It's still in a lot of new strains today, it has that sweet Sage taste. Like apple fritter and gushers
    ran some WW last season but it did not come out that great

neither did the Blue Cheese

Purple Punch was ok but not skunky enough for me

switched seed banks this year

wolfmanmeadows
    wolfmanmeadows's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2020

ran some WW last season but it did not come out that great

neither did the Blue Cheese

Purple Punch was ok but not skunky enough for me

switched seed banks this year
    I would target specific breeders, not necessarily seedbanks. Some respected breeders (Exotic Genetix, Solfire Gardens, Seed Junky, In House Genetics, Relentless Genetics, Cannarado, DNA Genetics, Twenty20 Mendocino, Rare Dankness) can be found on multiple seedbank sites, just make sure it's a trusted vendor.

Even better, take a trip to a growing state with nurseries like Michi or Cali, people have already put in the work hunting tons of seed packs to find the best of the best. Unless you are finding keepers and keeping mother plants year round, clones will usually outperform beans. You can have a whole room of elite cuts guaranteeing fire vs hit or miss with beans. People are shipping snips, rooted cuts, taking back clones on planes.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave wolfmanmeadows 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Who's got og kush,Bubba kush,Hindu kush,grandaddy, purple royal,old school jolly rancher,trainwreck,super sour diesel.cant find these old school strains any more.there almost extinct.

cecil127

GDP is available here in PA medical dispensaries by Strane who’s Gas Cake is off the charts…

manny24
    pay Bobby

Who's got og kush,Bubba kush,Hindu kush,grandaddy, purple royal,old school jolly rancher,trainwreck,super sour diesel.cant find these old school strains any more.there almost extinct.
    it's a lot of designer strains anymore and they are hit or miss

i'm good with the fruity stuff just want dank fire

probably try to find a local clone bank next year like Wolfy said

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    GDP is available here in PA medical dispensaries by Strane who’s Gas Cake is off the charts…
    Looking at there pics,looks like fire

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Purple City genetics has a great strain called gush mintz. It's a high yielder,gas flavor.turns fully purple. Not sure if you're in California but they distribute all throughout the state at different clubs. They announce their clone drops on Twitter
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Nate rasta 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wolfmanmeadows

good luck Manny, may the grow gods bless you with a healthy harvest. A big ass harvest from seed still gonna put a smile on your face, beats the corporate factory bud you get in most states any day. I like the flavor profile of the fruity gas, also get great energy from the orange terps.

wolfmanmeadows

Purple City genetics has a great strain called gush mintz. It's a high yielder,gas flavor.turns fully purple. Not sure if you're in California but they distribute all throughout the state at different clubs. They announce their clone drops on Twitter
    Gushmintz cuts available in Michi too, hear its a great washer. Had some amazing rosin a few months ago, Jelly Kush (Hindu Kush x Jelly Breath) from In House Genetics, never seen the Hindu Kush straight up though. I like the old school OG terp profile, very distinctive, was insane how it was dominating the market for a while. I thought White Widow came before OG and didn't have the distinctive OG flavor that was prevalent among all the OG cuts. Also read some stories about how OG originally came out Miami and it was called "crippy".

Big fan of the Trop Cookies crosses, hear's the Trop Cherry

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmanmeadows View Post
    Gushmintz cuts available in Michi too, hear its a great washer. Had some amazing rosin a few months ago, Jelly Kush (Hindu Kush x Jelly Breath) from In House Genetics, never seen the Hindu Kush straight up though. I like the old school OG terp profile, very distinctive, was insane how it was dominating the market for a while. I thought White Widow came before OG and didn't have the distinctive OG flavor that was prevalent among all the OG cuts. Also read some stories about how OG originally came out Miami and it was called "crippy".

Big fan of the Trop Cookies crosses, hear's the Trop Cherry

I think your thinking of Flo Rider O.G. kush. Supposedly that was one of the strains that created the original Girl Scout cookies. Commercial Growers nowadays just grow what's popular on the market and has a good yield. OG Kush was a low yielder and it fell out of popularity.that's why we never see it anymore

12 Last