bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

MOVED - Off topic ranting

Your such a liar and a fraud. And your not even Jewish just like the millions others who say they are but aren’t the Jews of the Bible. Your an imposter who calls himself a Jew but has 0 connection to the twelve tribes of Israel.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Your such a liar and a fraud. And your not even Jewish just like the millions others who say they are but aren’t the Jews of the Bible. Your an imposter who calls himself a Jew but has 0 connection to the twelve tribes of Israel.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
    holy shit, wow

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Wait, what?

Gold are you Jewish? Are you a JINO? Did you lie about your heritage to get a job or scholarship?

What's the story here?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

jj is also short and fat in addition to being a fake jew

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1312

where is kanye west

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    where is kanye west
    JJ and others on here are not Jewish. They are Ashkenazi which the people who do genetic studies claim is Jewish DNA but it isn't. It is in fact white gentile DNA from one of the tribes of the world that is not one of the 12 tribes of Israel. The number of Jewish people in the world is very very small. They don't even know how to test for Jewish DNA. Saying you are Jewish doesn't make you a Jew. Growing up thinking you are Jewish because your parents claim they are Jewish and their ancestors claim they were Jewish doesn't make you a Jew. Practicing Judaism which is not even Jewish doesn't make you a Jew. These Ashkenazi adopted Judaism after both the Old and New Testament were written. The book they read the most for the ones that are close to their religion is the Talmud which was a book written by Satan and passed down to a Rabbi. Celebrating one of the so called Jewish holidays like Hanukkah for incidence is not Jewish. There is nothing Jewish about it at all because the holiday wasn't even started by Jews. They adopted the holiday years and years after the Maccabean revolt which their people didn't even revolt because they are not even from Israel. So they celebrate a holiday that God doesn't even want them celebrating and they weren't even the people who revolted. It was the Jews of the Bible who come from Abraham who revolted back than. Getting a bar mitsvah or wearing that hat is not Jewish at all. It has nothing to do with the Bible what so ever and God didn't even start that tradition. The only Jewish holidays are the Passover, Easter, and Christmas. These Ashkenazi don't even get circumcised correctly and what they don't know is there is only one Rabbi and that is God. All these Rabbis are not even Jewish and all they do is practice evil and rubbish. They make things Kosher which is just a scam to tax people. All food is provided by God. There is no reason at all that it should be taxed. All you have to do is thank him for your food by praying. The real Jews of the Bible and their descendants are nothing like these people at all. The only way to be Jewish is to have a Jewish soul and I have one and JJ doesn't.

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

So who are the real Hebrews

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

These people who do these DNA studies are the same idiots who say we came from Africa and somehow evolved which is lie. Everyone comes from Noah and he surely wasn't living in Africa.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    So who are the real Hebrews
    The ones who are descendants of Abraham and come from one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Most don't even know they are Hebrew because they started mixing with white Christians when they went to Europe. The first Christians were Jewish.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

And than the Jews started converting white gentiles over to God because they were either worshipping false Gods or Godless and made them Christians as well.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

These people who do these DNA studies are the same idiots who say we came from Africa and somehow evolved which is lie. Everyone comes from Noah and he surely wasn't living in Africa.
    What do you mean the Garden of Eden is in Africa. The original Hebrews were from Africa. Joseph saved is 11 brothers from famine in Africa. The 12 tribes became slaves in Africa in Egypt

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Wait, are Jews a race or a religion?

Or both?

Can you claim just one of those and then say your Jewish? If not, who decides the rules? Is it all from the history in the bible?

This thread has taken some twists and even a turn.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't like to use the word race when discussing this. I like to use the word tribes. There are hundreds of different tribes in the world and 12 of those tribes are Jewish; so I guess if you want you could call Jews a race but that wouldn't really be accurate because they encompass 12 tribes. The word race has been used to divide and cause conflict between different groups.

Jews are not a religion at all. Judaism is a religion and somehow people who run this religion say that someone can convert to a "Jew" if they want to practice that religion but that's not really how it works if you want to be a Jew. You are either born a Jew or in rare cases God can make you a Jew like he made Ruth in the Bible.

God is the one who decides the rules. The Jews are his chosen people but that doesn't mean just cause your a gentile that you can't be loved or be one of his followers. He is all powerful and the majority of the history of the Bible is about Jews.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

I'm pretty sure anyone can claim the Jewish religion.

The phrase Jew is short for a Jerusalem

The original Hebrews might be extinct might have blended with all the other nations over time

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I like that answer bonzaii, I was sort of leading you into it with my questions. It's definitely a seldom discussed thing.

Way to be grounded there

Nate rasta
    Update your status

@bonzaii, the 12 tirbes of Isreal no longer exists on earth

After the last exile in the Bible God said I spread you to all the four corners of the Earth

Nate rasta
    Update your status

This is the closest thing we have to the 12 tribes of Israel

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post

This is the closest thing we have to the 12 tribes of Israel
    uhh no.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Just another group lying. Of course I don't think any one of these people is flatout lying but it doesn't matter because if you call yourself a Jew and your not regardless if you know or not it still counts as a lie in Gods soul, heart, and mind.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Lying? Rastafari is no lie

Nate rasta
    Update your status

The Ark of the Covenant is in Ethiopia
    King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba had a child together. the Throne of David
    Christ in his kingly character

Haile Selassie I