OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

SO after reading about Mathhew perry addiction i have an idea

he was taking 55 vicodin per day ........ ok cant stop vicodin pills they are easy to get

BUT the hard stuff from cartels i think can be stopped ... NOT taking down the heads because another is right there

Wanna know how powerful they are way back in 90's they told us they would pay off our national debt just leave them alone the national debt was in trillions.

SO the stuff that's grown just go destroy the crops and posion the ground so they cant grow it any more

and no walls aint goona stop them getting in we need full force secuerity armed with heavy weapons and even tanks and some one like 1 mile away from them to spot when they see them coming in so they cant just sneak attack and bomb them.'

Hey look stop them cold and save 100'000's lives from wherever they coming in from like cuba or other borders
    Creates jobs for 1000's of americans.

hey it's a thought thats all .......im no angel i did meth way long ago because it was free to me but had brains i stopped it after because i really didnt like the crash after

any way it was ex best friend who's older brother made the purest powder ever in labs at work i didnt snort it took small line in cup of coffee and boom 24 hours awake it was so powerful it could be cut twice

BUT today he is poor all his family in house and none working living off of his n wifes SSI and im laughing my ess off today because im doing fine now

this was a friend from when i was 8 years old my best man and dunno why i made him godfather to my son

long ago i met him in acme supermarket wow he looked horrible asked how my son was doing i said he's rich making $52,000 a year he says that aint rich i said ED in 20 years Thats over 1 million how much money have you made past 20 years huh?

as they say he who laughs last laughs best

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    BUT the hard stuff from cartels i think can be stopped
    Or at least slowed down.
    This is how it's done.
    Border control/security.

It's widely known a lot of the fentanyl crossing the border is coming from the undocumented.
    Joe Biden and his administration is reluctant to do that, tighten the border.

Drugs crossing the border, crime rate, inflation, and the economy are issues Biden needs to address, and he'll suffer the consequence next month.