Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Anyone been following the story of the 4 men who disappeared in Oklahoma

Well, they found their dismembered bodies in a river. All 4 corpses also had gunshot wounds.

Sounds like they were planning some type of robbery and the "victim(s)" got the jump on them.

And they were on bicycles?

Police Chief Joe Prentice on Monday confirmed the bodies of four men pulled from the Deep Fork River, southeast of the city of Okmulgee, belonged to Mark Chastain, 32; Billy Chastain, 30; Alex Stephens, 29; and Mike Sparks, 32, who were reported missing overnight last Monday.

The men, close friends, were believed to have left Billy Chastain's home in Okmulgee on Sunday night, reportedly on bicycles, according to police.

Investigators believe that the men planned to commit some kind of criminal act when they left a residence, according to a witness who told police they were invited to go with the men to "hit a lick big enough for all of them," Prentice said.

^^^ "Foul play is suspected."

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I read that some locals claimed that they were trying to rob some time of junkyard. The one they were referring to has an owner that has shot at thieves/looters in the past.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Lpoke like some of Fanny’s boys. It’s a shame it wasn’t him.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

Just criminals that got what they deserved.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

They look like criminals. Vigilante justice hopefully was done as far as I'm concerned.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

Vigilante Justice. The lick got hit on their asses.