OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

WARNING must read if you own any vehicle

MY car is busted the A frame bushing snapped yesterday because it's made of rubber. Luckily i wasnt on street doing 30 mph just making a u turn

SO lots of todays vehicles no longer have the steel ball joints that we got lubed 1 X a year

SO get yours checked to see if dry rotting and cracking every wheel front n back

if looking ok go buy bottle of AT 205 reseal and pour in any spray bottle n spray every joint plus the top of struts under the hood and rear rubber bushings. I seen this happen to a guy on highway sparks from front end and dead stop in lane.

my total cost for towing will 150$ plus $35 a day storage so cant do nothing untill mon ...

and ya think the PO dept would tell i need a release form to get my car towed home.

NO problem with money got help from family total cost max $600 cause my mechanic works on his own so he gets parts half price tie rods he told me cost about $25 each so now i tell him lets do both and replace all ball joints

This of course is my bad i knew tie rod was shaky months ago both front tires worn bald luckily got place had good used ones $50 that were like new

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

If you own an older vehicle and plan on keeping it then you've got to get and stay ahead of the curve. Shaking tie rod months ago was a HUGE red flag. WTF is wrong with you Bill???

Winter is coming. Radiator flush a must. Older battery? Get a new battery. Don't be an idiot and get stuck.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

Old Bill off the wagon again. Check in BILL.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14428

Hang in there Oldbill. We are all counting on you.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Hang in there Oldbill. We are all counting on you.
    Things could be worse, he could be like Big Bill