slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10384

Anyone out there think Kanye is hurting.?.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i think deep down he is hurting but won't admit it

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i think deep down he is hurting but won't admit it
    Probably some deep seeded damage. His girlfriend, I'm sure, relieves some of that pain. She looks like decent therapy is what I meant.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

Kanye is 100% fine and she certainly will bring him out of any funk. Kanye is a restless soul and creative genius.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Kanye is 100% fine and she certainly will bring him out of any funk. Kanye is a restless soul and creative genius.
    Not sure if he totally fine. He seems to have landed nicely at the moment.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Fine line between genius an insanity.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Kanye hurting?? Well... I would say no. But emotions speak another language.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Pink knew, she always f*cking knew.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Pink knew, she always f*cking knew.

I am sure a wealthy talented black man that thinks for himself is a piece of shit according to Pink? GTFOH

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    I am sure a wealthy talented black man that thinks for himself is a piece of shit according to Pink? GTFOH
    Kanye has insecurity issues, you GTFO
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Kanye has insecurity issues, you GTFO
    And Pink doesn't? Maybe she should do some more advocacy for planned parenthood since she is such an upstanding person.

stevenash

And Pink doesn't? Maybe she should do some more advocacy for planned parenthood since she is such an upstanding person.
    a) Chill

b) I pick and choose my battles, since I don't have a beef with you, and never have in the past this is definitely not the battle I choose to go to war over.

c) This shouldn't even be a touchy item (issue)

A rap star and a pop star exchange words, and all of a sudden it's a big deal.
    Proving what I, and a million other people say, the internet and especially social media platforms are very dangerous double edged swords.
    Some people use that other catch phrase 'slippery slope'

Believe me when I tell you I do not take these twitter 'news items' seriously, if I do jump in and add my two cents rest assured it's probably me being the sacrist f*ck that I can be sometimes.

Bottom line, both of them are great at doing one thing, both use their talents to generate obscene amounts of money.
    I'm pretty sure when I say they both have the best behind the scenes marketing teams making the decisions for them on how to maximize all that money they make.

I'm also pretty much positive both have mental health issues.
    Not climb up a light tower and pick off people with a rifle mental issues, but other.
    As far as role models go, they both are near the bottom on my list, there are millions of others I'd pay attention to regarding life choices or decisions.

If I had a teenaged daughter or a teenaged son and they started a sentence like this "Well, Kanye says it OK to ____ (fill in the blank) I'd give them a swat on the butt with a rolled up newspaper, because in this day and age of cancel culture and everything else that's probably the best way to get their attention without getting hauled off into family court for parental abuse. But that's another story for another day.

Peace, make some money this weekend.
    Best of luck

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

a) Chill

b) I pick and choose my battles, since I don't have a beef with you, and never have in the past this is definitely not the battle I choose to go to war over.

c) This shouldn't even be a touchy item (issue)

A rap star and a pop star exchange words, and all of a sudden it's a big deal.
    Proving what I, and a million other people say, the internet and especially social media platforms are very dangerous double edged swords.
    Some people use that other catch phrase 'slippery slope'

Believe me when I tell you I do not take these twitter 'news items' seriously, if I do jump in and add my two cents rest assured it's probably me being the sacrist f*ck that I can be sometimes.

Bottom line, both of them are great at doing one thing, both use their talents to generate obscene amounts of money.
    I'm pretty sure when I say they both have the best behind the scenes marketing teams making the decisions for them on how to maximize all that money they make.

I'm also pretty much positive both have mental health issues.
    Not climb up a light tower and pick off people with a rifle mental issues, but other.
    As far as role models go, they both are near the bottom on my list, there are millions of others I'd pay attention to regarding life choices or decisions.

If I had a teenaged daughter or a teenaged son and they started a sentence like this "Well, Kanye says it OK to ____ (fill in the blank) I'd give them a swat on the butt with a rolled up newspaper, because in this day and age of cancel culture and everything else that's probably the best way to get their attention without getting hauled off into family court for parental abuse. But that's another story for another day.

Peace, make some money this weekend.
    Best of luck
    Don't have a beef with you was just responding to Pink and her hypocrisy.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

All this because of him wearing a troll shirt to drum up attention for his fashion show.

Candace Owens is the big winner though. Just being around Kayne and his craziness for a days got her publicity for her movie.

stevenash

Don't have a beef with you was just responding to Pink and her hypocrisy.
    I hear you.

I actually saw a Lenny Kravitz concert because I love the way he picks, Pink opened up that gig.
    Incredible voice, she did a set of Janis covers, to near perfection.
    I was stunned, Janis is next to impossible no cover, no less flawlessly.

I knew she had mental issues even before she sat down and recorded Just Like A Pill
    You can't deny her props for her unworldly vocals, as good as that other mental fruitcake Ariana Grande who has a laundry list a mile long of people who would love to smack her. Shame, because Grade is considered by pop and opera experts as having the greatest soprano vocalist alive
    Jennifer McCurdy, one of the sweetest people you'll ever want to meet couldn't work with Grande any longer to the point she pretty much gave up acting

That too is another story for another day.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

I hear you.

I actually saw a Lenny Kravitz concert because I love the way he picks, Pink opened up that gig.
    Incredible voice, she did a set of Janis covers, to near perfection.
    I was stunned, Janis is next to impossible no cover, no less flawlessly.

I knew she had mental issues even before she sat down and recorded Just Like A Pill
    You can't deny her props for her unworldly vocals, as good as that other mental fruitcake Ariana Grande who has a laundry list a mile long of people who would love to smack her. Shame, because Grade is considered by pop and opera experts as having the greatest soprano vocalist alive
    Jennifer McCurdy, one of the sweetest people you'll ever want to meet couldn't work with Grande any longer to the point she pretty much gave up acting

That too is another story for another day.

Maybe among pop singers, but no way she can hold a candle to the better opera singers that are sopranos.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Maybe among pop singers, but no way she can hold a candle to the better opera singers that are sopranos.
    Who? Grande?
    Hard to believe, but yeah.

Only a handful of opera divas and fewer pop stars can control what's known as the whistle register. highest of all the vocal registers, above the modal and falsetto registers'.

Grade does, Mini Riperton did, Mariah, that's pretty much it.
    Four octave range

https://thepopsmarts.com/vocal-range...ariana-grande/

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Kanye been broken for years. All went downhill after his mother died from that botched plastic surgery.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

His new girl is way hotter than Kim.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    His new girl is way hotter than Kim.
    Youth has it’s upside.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Youth has it’s upside.
    Having ridiculous amount of money is always an added bonus too.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Having everything you want in life materially and physically doesn't make a brother happy. It all gets old after a while and it's lonely at the top. Can't trust your friends anymore as they are all looking for hand outs. Elites are sissies and those aren't your friends either when super rich and famous. It's a celebrity bubble you get trapped in..

Kanye is on the right path though trying to be a Christian and to find his inner peace so he says but I think he's coming up short.

A hot young chick will make him happy for about two seconds. Kim Kardashian is a man destroyer also.

CONCLUSION - Yes he's a mess in other words IMO!

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16315

Yes Pink Kanye is a Piece of Blank.He only mentioned God about 5 times in the Tucker Interview.Think before you speak why is a person named Pink legit anyways!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Having ridiculous amount of money is always an added bonus too.
    Most certainly helps..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    All this because of him wearing a troll shirt to drum up attention for his fashion show.

Candace Owens is the big winner though. Just being around Kayne and his craziness for a days got her publicity for her movie.

Shock factor to get people talking about them. Agreed. Good career move.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Ray J got the good digging when Kim was young and hot

washed now without makeup ragged as fuk

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

Kanye should check in at SBR. He’d fit right in.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56