hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

French General Christian Blanchon

https://newspunch.com/french-general...e-superheroes/

Even if I were fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for standing up to the greatest pressure I have ever seen, including from spouses, parents, children, friends, colleagues, and doctors.

People who have been capable of such personality, courage, and such critical ability undoubtedly embody the best of humanity. They are found everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, countries, and opinions.

They are of a particular kind; these are the soldiers that any army of light wishes to have in its ranks.
    They are the parents that every child wishes to have and the children that every parent dreams of having.

They are beings above the average of their societies; they are the essence of the peoples who have built all cultures and conquered horizons.

They are there, by your side, they seem normal, but they are superheroes.

They did what others could not do; they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination, and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone and believed they were alone.

Excluded from their families’ Christmas tables, they have never seen anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, let their careers sink, and had no more money… but they didn’t care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciations, betrayals, and humiliation… but they continued.

Never before in humanity has there been such a casting; we now know who the resisters are on planet Earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races and all religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen ones of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything fell apart. Collapsed.

You’ve passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest marines, commandos, green berets, astronauts, and geniuses couldn’t pass. You are made of the stuff of the greatest that ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who shine in the dark.”

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Thank You General Blanchon!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25594

Hehf. Kanye 2024?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Not this fukkin guy again

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Not this fukkin guy again
    ⬆️(@ Not this fukkin guy again)

Don't worry I'll go away again. I simply couldn't resist on posting this.
    LMFAO
    Last edited by hehfest; 10-10-22 at 05:52 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Hehf. Kanye 2024?
    I can't believe he's going after the jews! More and more of LMFAO!

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3716

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    https://newspunch.com/french-general...e-superheroes/

Even if I were fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for standing up to the greatest pressure I have ever seen, including from spouses, parents, children, friends, colleagues, and doctors.

People who have been capable of such personality, courage, and such critical ability undoubtedly embody the best of humanity. They are found everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, countries, and opinions.

They are of a particular kind; these are the soldiers that any army of light wishes to have in its ranks.
    They are the parents that every child wishes to have and the children that every parent dreams of having.

They are beings above the average of their societies; they are the essence of the peoples who have built all cultures and conquered horizons.

They are there, by your side, they seem normal, but they are superheroes.

They did what others could not do; they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination, and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone and believed they were alone.

Excluded from their families’ Christmas tables, they have never seen anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, let their careers sink, and had no more money… but they didn’t care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciations, betrayals, and humiliation… but they continued.

Never before in humanity has there been such a casting; we now know who the resisters are on planet Earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races and all religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen ones of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything fell apart. Collapsed.

You’ve passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest marines, commandos, green berets, astronauts, and geniuses couldn’t pass. You are made of the stuff of the greatest that ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who shine in the dark.”

Covid vaccination is a crime against humanity, yes, it's a genocide. The people/government/institution you trust tell you vax is real thing. And the herd mentality people will easily fall for this trick, not to mention the black-magic they apply via MSM and various rituals. If you're spiritually strong, you would identify these dark forces.
    As for the army of light, it's another side of Lucifer. Do not fall for light/dark which are two sides of Luciferism that will deceive you showing the light as escape route.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3716

1. Covid is psyop
    2. The nuclear war rhetoric is a big-time psyop - there won't be any nuclear war.
    3. Global warming is a big-time coax
    4. Trump/Biden are working for same boss.
    5. Putin may have cut the deal with NWO - the time will tell.

Yes, they will use all these crises usher into NWO.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Saloon and ban this clown for posting in players talk

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    1. Covid is psyop
    2. The nuclear war rhetoric is a big-time psyop - there won't be any nuclear war.

All politicians working for same boss. They tricked us

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15465

hehfest the nazi pussy posting more retarded shit.

Saloon
    Last edited by unlearn; 10-10-22 at 10:10 PM.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15465

Shocker bhoor the other nut job agrees

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    1. Covid is psyop

Don’t you know the fucckkin difference between a sports forum and an anti vax forum.

like really would you go into an anti vax forum and start telling the posters there who you like
    In this weekends games would you tell them all the bad beats you’ve taken in your gambling life.

Of course not.. you do that here because this is a sports forum.. get it?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pologq