OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

lmao this is the clown of clowns comments of DJT

Ex-federal prosecutor on Trump's claims about Bush stashing away secret government files: 'People say stuff like this when they're guilty and scared'

• Trump said former President George H.W. Bush kept secret government files at a Chinese restaurant.
    • He also called for the late president to be investigated, despite Bush having died in 2018.
    • Joyce Vance, a former prosecutor, said Trump's claims resembled those guilty people make.

Joyce Vance, a former federal prosecutor, said that Donald Trump's wild claims about classified documents during his rallies make him look guilty and scared.
    Vance, now a law professor at the University of Alabama, weighed in on Trump's speech at a GOP campaign rally in Nevada on Saturday. Trump baselessly claimed that the late former President George H.W. Bush kept secret government documents in a "bowling alley slash Chinese restaurant."

"George H.W. Bush took millions of documents to a former bowling alley and a former Chinese restaurant where they combined them," Trump said. "So they're in a bowling alley slash Chinese restaurant."

"By contrast, I had a small number of boxes and storage at Mar-a-Lago — very small, relatively — guarded by the great Secret Service, we love the Secret Service. And yet the FBI, with many people, raided my house," he said.

Commenting on Trump's claims, Vance tweeted: "In my experience as a prosecutor, people say stuff like this when they're guilty & scared."

Cheryl Teh
    Mon, October 10, 2022 at 3:02 AM

The DOJ is investigating former President Donald Trump over his handling of sensitive government documents.Seth Herald/Getty Images

• Trump said former President George H.W. Bush kept secret government files at a Chinese restaurant.
    • He also called for the late president to be investigated, despite Bush having died in 2018.
    • Joyce Vance, a former prosecutor, said Trump's claims resembled those guilty people make.

Joyce Vance, a former federal prosecutor, said that Donald Trump's wild claims about classified documents during his rallies make him look guilty and scared.
    Vance, now a law professor at the University of Alabama, weighed in on Trump's speech at a GOP campaign rally in Nevada on Saturday. Trump baselessly claimed that the late former President George H.W. Bush kept secret government documents in a "bowling alley slash Chinese restaurant."
    "George H.W. Bush took millions of documents to a former bowling alley and a former Chinese restaurant where they combined them," Trump said. "So they're in a bowling alley slash Chinese restaurant."
    "By contrast, I had a small number of boxes and storage at Mar-a-Lago — very small, relatively — guarded by the great Secret Service, we love the Secret Service. And yet the FBI, with many people, raided my house," he said.
    Commenting on Trump's claims, Vance tweeted: "In my experience as a prosecutor, people say stuff like this when they're guilty & scared."

During a rally in Arizona on Sunday, Trump made the same claim, saying that Bush "took millions and millions of documents to a former bowling alley pieced together with what was then an old and broken Chinese restaurant."

"And it had a broken front door and broken windows. Other than that, it was quite secure," Trump said, questioning why Bush was not being investigated and prosecuted. Bush died in Houston in 2018.

Trump's claims about Bush sparked scorn from Bush's son, Jeb Bush, who tweeted his response to Trump on Saturday.
    "I am so confused," Jeb Bush tweeted. "My dad enjoyed a good Chinese meal and enjoyed the challenge of 7 10 split. What the heck is up with you?"

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    Ex-federal prosecutor on Trump's claims about Bush stashing away secret government files: 'People say stuff like this when they're guilty and scared'

Cheryl Teh
    Mon, October 10, 2022 at 3:02 AM

The DOJ is investigating former President Donald Trump over his handling of sensitive government documents.Seth Herald/Getty Images

During a rally in Arizona on Sunday, Trump made the same claim, saying that Bush "took millions and millions of documents to a former bowling alley pieced together with what was then an old and broken Chinese restaurant."

"And it had a broken front door and broken windows. Other than that, it was quite secure," Trump said, questioning why Bush was not being investigated and prosecuted. Bush died in Houston in 2018.

Trump's claims about Bush sparked scorn from Bush's son, Jeb Bush, who tweeted his response to Trump on Saturday.
    "I am so confused," Jeb Bush tweeted. "My dad enjoyed a good Chinese meal and enjoyed the challenge of 7 10 split. What the heck is up with you?"
    Fake News

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

OldBill, your President just said that he grew up in a Puerto Rican community.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    OldBill, your President just said that he grew up in a Puerto Rican community.

hold my beer

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    hold my beer

This guy is absolutely brain dead

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972