milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    You buried these motherfuckers!!
    - he didn't give out any picks in a pick thread
    - said there were no ladyboys in vietnam even when shown video evidence
    - said i worked all day when i don't
    - bragged about living like a king in vietnam lol... a king wouldn't live there, only a broke dikk and/or midget would to make themself feel taller or richer

that's landers-level delusion right there

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    - bragged about living like a king in vietnam lol... a king wouldn't live there, only a broke dikk and/or midget would to make themself feel taller or richer

Lol

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quick! someone call the coroner, Mike just took out two Sbr posters at one time!!

stake1

post#71, Sbr all-time dual burial!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I never said there are no ladyboys in Vietnam, there are ladyboys everywhere, Vietnam is not known for Ladyboys, Thailand is. I don't give a penetrate if you work or not, You clearly need to learn how to comprehend what you read. I never post picks, google is not your friend when it comes to what you read about Vietnam, just like North Korea, not all is real what you read. Sure, i am broke, we can do an x bet with money held in escrow..we can compare brokerage accounts see who is broke..... You really need to learn to comprehend.... you are the poster boy for middle America White Trash

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Oh wow.

This thread has gone SIDEWAYS

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Heating up.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I never said there are no ladyboys in Vietnam, there are ladyboys everywhere, Vietnam is not known for Ladyboys, Thailand is. I don't give a penetrate if you work or not, You clearly need to learn how to comprehend what you read. I never post picks, google is not your friend when it comes to what you read about Vietnam, just like North Korea, not all is real what you read. Sure, i am broke, we can do an x bet with money held in escrow..we can compare brokerage accounts see who is broke..... You really need to learn to comprehend.... you are the poster boy for middle America White Trash
    buried these motherfuckers yet again!!!

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

4-A5-BAF20-DBCA-4-FBB-AA4-D-E5-D5-EA7-C9038

flyingillini

buried these motherfuckers yet again!!!
    There are comprehension problems with this poster clearly. Or he reads something and he comprehends it his own way. There ways to fix this but usually it starts at younger age. He probably is just bitter because if he really is from Milwaukee you would probably be bitter too. One doesn't choose to live in Milwaukee it is because they have to. Here is the problem that I see with this. He is from middle America where it produces a lot of White Trash with poor education. It probably started as a youth.....

Some adults develop poor reading comprehension from a young age. This may be due to being trained by illiterate parents or lacking access to qualitative education. Additionally, medical conditions associated with age, like dyslexia or difficulty with vision, hearing, or speech, can cause poor comprehension in adults

Brock Landers

There are comprehension problems with this poster clearly. Or he reads something and he comprehends it his own way. There ways to fix this but usually it starts at younger age. He probably is just bitter because if he really is from Milwaukee you would probably be bitter too. One doesn't choose to live in Milwaukee it is because they have to. Here is the problem that I see with this. He is from middle America where it produces a lot of White Trash with poor education. It probably started as a youth.....

Some adults develop poor reading comprehension from a young age. This may be due to being trained by illiterate parents or lacking access to qualitative education. Additionally, medical conditions associated with age, like dyslexia or difficulty with vision, hearing, or speech, can cause poor comprehension in adults
    your boy DAHMER did all his work in MILWAUKEE!

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

What was the purpose of this thread? The result has gone in the opposite direction

flyingillini

your boy DAHMER did all his work in MILWAUKEE!
    It was tough to watch.... he was a real sicko

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    What was the purpose of this thread? The result has gone in the opposite direction
    I was praising Brock in his tennis picks, I have never seen anything like them in my life. That was the purpose. I don't post plays.

milwaukee mike

now i had illiterate parents! this is getting good, always inspirational stuff when people start insulting someone else's mother

and i'm being asked to compare brokerage accounts! next will be the dick measuring contest

nobody cares about this nonsense, we just wanted the tennis picks, where are the tennis picks

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

now i had illiterate parents! this is getting good, always inspirational stuff when people start insulting someone else's mother

and i'm being asked to compare brokerage accounts! next will be the dick measuring contest

nobody cares about this nonsense, we just wanted the tennis picks, where are the tennis picks

Pigpen
    High On The Hogs
    Pigpen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13875

Landers get in here and post your plays!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milwaukee mike

for those that don't know, landers just STIFFED A CHARITY at tgf forum

he agreed to make weekly nfl plays in a free contest, he got to choose the weekly charity... he played 1 week and then quit... so even when it doesn't cost him anything, he will stiff a charity of his own choosing!

what a scumbag, he shouldn't be allowed to post anywhere after that

stake1

he agreed to make weekly nfl plays in a free contest, he got to choose the weekly charity... he played 1 week and then quit... so even when it doesn't cost him anything, he will stiff a charity of his own choosing!

stake1

landers trolled Lt incessantly this baseball season, attacked one of the classiest and nicest posters at Sbr daily. If that wasn’t bad enough, stiffing a charity?

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

This thread has turned the heat up on landers

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Shocking

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Wonder if any tennis selections will ever be released here.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by SlickFazzer View Post
    Wonder if any tennis selections will ever be released here.
    WhatsApp Texts only.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    landers trolled Lt incessantly this baseball season, attacked one of the classiest and nicest posters at Sbr daily. If that wasn’t bad enough, stiffing a charity?
    Link me next time you see that please.

Brock Landers

Shut the f uck up
    You don't know a god damn thing

milwaukee mike

Shut the f uck up
    You don't know a god damn thing
    ooh looks like i struck a nerve

you quit the contest, charities were stiffed out of at least $50/week for the rest of the contest

if i am wrong then why aren't you making picks? and why did the person in charge say that you quit?

and why is sbr letting scammers that stiff charities post here?

[COLOR=rgb( var(--theme-text_color) )]This contest has come to an early end as Brock has informed me that he no longer wishes to participate. He did not provide me with a reason for his decision. Thanks to those that participated.

[/COLOR]

Optional

What people do on other forums isn't our business. If the TGF guys want us to help them out with anything like that, they know they can contact us.

Plus, we are not the morality police. Just a gambling forum.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What people do on other forums isn't our business. If the TGF guys want us to help them out with anything like that, they know they can contact us.

Plus, we are not the morality police. Just a gambling forum.
    yeah i get that

i wish there was an intent to protect the community from outright scammers but landers is always good for some laughs and traffic, that's why he can post there too

Brock Landers

ooh looks like i struck a nerve

you quit the contest, charities were stiffed out of at least $50/week for the rest of the contest

if i am wrong then why aren't you making picks? and why did the person in charge say that you quit?

[COLOR=rgb( var(--theme-text_color) )]This contest has come to an early end as Brock has informed me that he no longer wishes to participate. He did not provide me with a reason for his decision. Thanks to those that participated.

[/COLOR]
    Blow me, you play the stupid contest there if it means so much to you.

F uck off

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well I believe in God and life after death. A spirit inside us that leaves our body when we die. Probably get judged when we die also. So do good in life!

There are millions of ghostly experiences and hauntings, things that go bump in the night to prove there is a spiritual world. Out of body experiences are real also. Light at the end of the tunnel stuff. Miracles do happen that can't be explained away especially when lives change for the better when finding God. I can go on and on. Etc...

To ignore all that is stupidity to counter your close minded atheist argument.
    You better hope you don’t get judged after death. You’re not going upstairs.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Illini is a mock and a clown who likes the likes of scumbags like Landers. He also lies constantly.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Link me next time you see that please.
    hate to be a rat, but with landers? will do. Lt is just like you: professional, 100% class, looks to solve issues and does everything to make Sbr work.
    Usually would not say much, but Lt started off the '22 Mlb season as one of the hottest cap's around. landers was never in there congratulating Lt on his fine start to the season. instead landers waited until things got a bit more challenging and that is when he pounced daily. but after he trolled Lt 50+ times? that was far too plenty for my taste

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post

hate to be a rat, but with landers? will do. Lt is just like you: professional, 100% class, looks to solve issues and does everything to make Sbr work.
    Usually would not say much, but Lt started off the '22 Mlb season as one of the hottest cap's around. landers was never in there congratulating Lt on his fine start to the season. instead landers waited until things got a bit more challenging and that is when he pounced daily. but after he trolled Lt 50+ times? that was far too plenty for my taste
    LT does not complain, and would not do anything about it himself. I'd appreciate a heads up ;-)

First 123