OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

IT IS WHAT IS truth period my life n yours and rest of world

WE forget we all are HUMANS

YOU me some lady in afaghanistan some kid in Japan are made of flesh n bone and we all bleed RED BLOOD!

I do not care if your black white mexicano Latino chinese indian arab etc... we all make mistakes

BUT being able to admit the mistakes say i was wrong you were right and fix the harm or thing you broke is what makes us differnt there are people who will never admit mistakes and lie lie lie until finally they are caught and put in prison

I guess what i mean is most of this world was brought up properly with MOM and DAD breaking thier backs to make your life better than thiers and they corrected you when you broke rules some lil physical but not brutally injuring'

LOOK at athelets so many convicted of DUI's abuse, shootings etc... then other never ever did anything wrong in game or in life

America is the best country in the world! WHY? Because here you have freedom and have rights you can have your day in court and take others to court for doing you wrong

WE can say or do almost anything in this forum as long as we do not threaten to harm any member or any politcian or celebreity and others in other words DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

BUT because certain races are always doing wrong COPS treat them differntly

ME if cop stops me im like yes sir no sir ok im sorry ( yes im white)

BUT a black or mexican latino etcc... way differnt cop has hand on gun and ready to use it because of former run ins with same race

BUT some times i get stopped by i dunno wacko cops like im treated like a criminal mostly female offcers OMG

years ago im dring in C C philly at were race st splits with be franklin parkway thier is lines to divide so you move left or right at 16 or 17h sts

SO I did go left BUT BOOM lights police pulled me over

HUGE Black female said you didnt signal making left turn i said it's not a turn only seperation with lines to go left or right she said you wanna start off the new year with a ticket

OK OFFICER im sorry your correct !

COPS when they have bad day at home bring it with them to work!

People at ff restaurants same thing or even the excluisve sit down to full meal restaurnts

Taxi cab drivers today OMG forgettabouttit

tow days ago im leaving shop rite saw lady with huge load unload her groceries while young white cabbie sat and ate his food in the car!!!!

WTF and they want a tip for driving them couple miles for what!

Years ago wife n son refused to be taken by forigner cab driver because it wasnt far enough

finally an older white cabbie pick them up .... he told them i can make 10 runs to thier one long trip back n forth here and just smile ........ plus get tips

that long trip sure they have a total $25 to $35 but no guarantee of a TIP and i dunno what % of that fee they get!

YEARS ago i haerd waitress snap back at lady customer who complained that the mest was too chewy tough

waitress said i served many of these today no body else complained

HELLO CUSTOMER is always right they pay your salary not the chef or cashier

Was told years ago if not happy with wait staff leave 2 pennies with tip it's message clear as bell they were not liked and of course tip was minimal like $2 instead of $5 - $10

OK thats it we are created equal don't forget it!

Have a great day

OldBill

guess i got this post right

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

I’m talking slow and drawn out in addressing you.

“Hiiiii Billlll, howwww arrrrrrre youuuuu”. Doooo youuu want to sit and talk and have a nice glassss of collllld milk 🥛?
    As I Pat you on your head. Atta big boy.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Bills got to lay off the sauce and meds

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

you're on your "truth" period?

try one of these, I guess......:

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Did anybody read that?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: las8

Bostongambler

tow days ago im leaving shop rite saw lady with huge load unload her groceries while young white cabbie sat and ate his food in the car!!!!

Years ago wife n son refused to be taken by forigner cab driver because it wasnt far enough

finally an older white cabbie pick them up .... he told them i can make 10 runs to thier one long trip back n forth here and just smile ........ plus get tips

Hey Billy, for someone who keeps pointy out everyone is equal. You certainly point out the race of people in your posts for no reason.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    WE forget we all are HUMANS

YOU me some lady in afaghanistan some kid in Japan are made of flesh n bone and we all bleed RED BLOOD!

I do not care if your black white mexicano Latino chinese indian arab etc... we all make mistakes

BUT being able to admit the mistakes say i was wrong you were right and fix the harm or thing you broke is what makes us differnt there are people who will never admit mistakes and lie lie lie until finally they are caught and put in prison

I guess what i mean is most of this world was brought up properly with MOM and DAD breaking thier backs to make your life better than thiers and they corrected you when you broke rules some lil physical but not brutally injuring'

LOOK at athelets so many convicted of DUI's abuse, shootings etc... then other never ever did anything wrong in game or in life

America is the best country in the world! WHY? Because here you have freedom and have rights you can have your day in court and take others to court for doing you wrong

WE can say or do almost anything in this forum as long as we do not threaten to harm any member or any politcian or celebreity and others in other words DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

BUT because certain races are always doing wrong COPS treat them differntly

ME if cop stops me im like yes sir no sir ok im sorry ( yes im white)

BUT a black or mexican latino etcc... way differnt cop has hand on gun and ready to use it because of former run ins with same race

BUT some times i get stopped by i dunno wacko cops like im treated like a criminal mostly female offcers OMG

years ago im dring in C C philly at were race st splits with be franklin parkway thier is lines to divide so you move left or right at 16 or 17h sts

SO I did go left BUT BOOM lights police pulled me over

HUGE Black female said you didnt signal making left turn i said it's not a turn only seperation with lines to go left or right she said you wanna start off the new year with a ticket

OK OFFICER im sorry your correct !

COPS when they have bad day at home bring it with them to work!

People at ff restaurants same thing or even the excluisve sit down to full meal restaurnts

Taxi cab drivers today OMG forgettabouttit

that long trip sure they have a total $25 to $35 but no guarantee of a TIP and i dunno what % of that fee they get!

YEARS ago i haerd waitress snap back at lady customer who complained that the mest was too chewy tough

waitress said i served many of these today no body else complained

HELLO CUSTOMER is always right they pay your salary not the chef or cashier

Was told years ago if not happy with wait staff leave 2 pennies with tip it's message clear as bell they were not liked and of course tip was minimal like $2 instead of $5 - $10

OK thats it we are created equal don't forget it!

Have a great day
    FEDBBAC9-DEA3-40-D7-B7-AA-FF3-FA46505-CD

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post

Hey Billy, for someone who keeps pointy out everyone is equal. You certainly point out the race of people in your posts for no reason.
    I was under the impression that drivers preferred shorter trips.

Like you said, more tips. Plus keeps them in the area of where more people will be requesting rides instead of being stuck out in the boonies.

Bostongambler

It reminds me of the Jewish rabbi that did cicumcisions . And for payment he only took tips.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Bill already an SBR legend in such a short time

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

Legends will be legends, some fall, other rise up.
    What the whole world needs right now is a good bit of chill,
    Maybe a boring year is what we all really need.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I was under the impression that drivers preferred shorter trips.

Like you said, more tips. Plus keeps them in the area of where more people will be requesting rides instead of being stuck out in the boonies.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4303

Another delusional libtard with Mass Psychosis
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

OldBill

lol fawk you all maybe some day you realize this when YOU just say the wrong thing or act wrong towards one of the thugs on the streets

yup no matter what nationality or color of thier skin you wind up beaten up , bones broken and the ambo takes you to local hospital

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Bill already an SBR legend in such a short time
    Yeah legendary dumbass

Bostongambler

Street thugs stole my armoire.