TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Hockey? Yeah, i don't think so ivan...

Putin 100% correct as usual!! you're playing HOCKEY, In AMERICA!! while your countrymen are dying on the battlefields of the Ukraine??!

hell no!!
    https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%...tins-army.html

Putin arrests Olympic 'traitor': Moment Russian ice hockey star Ivan Fedotov is forcibly enlisted in the army and dragged off to fight in Ukraine after signing $1m deal with US NHL team the Philadelphia Flyers

• Ivan Fedotov, 25, was taken to army enlistment office after 'draft-dodging' claims
    • Accusation is seen as revenge for move to NHL team Philadelphia Flyers
    • Promising goalie was formerly with CSKA, which has ties to Russian army
    • Fedotov 'did not realise that the USSR is back', one Russian journalist quipped

A Russian ice hockey star who signed a million-dollar contract with an American team was rounded up by Russian plain-clothes policemen and taken to an army enlistment office yesterday before he's expected to be sent to fight in Ukraine.
    Olympian Ivan Fedotov, 25, was reportedly rushed into Putin's army after he was filmed being detained by a squad of officers outside an ice rink in St Petersburg.
    The accusation of 'draft dodging' is seen as revenge for his signing to play for NHL team the Philadelphia Flyers.
    The top goalie and Olympic silver medalist signed a deal worth $1.1million (£900,000) last month.
    Fedotov was formerly with CSKA, a club in the capital with close ties to the Russian military. Its name translates to Central Sports Club of the Army.
    News outlet Fontanka reported that he can now be sent to the Russian army rather than the US - but he could also be jailed for alleged draft dodging.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

You mean the war Putin started to increase his greedy wealth? Imagine being a poster that thinks what Putin is doing is right on both the war and this guys life.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You mean the war Putin started to increase his greedy wealth? Imagine being a poster that thinks what Putin is doing is right on both the war and this guys life.
    yeah, that's ME! GO PUTIN!!

the two greatest men on the planet!!

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

So he's not even getting basic training?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    yeah, that's ME! GO PUTIN!!

the two greatest men on the planet!!
    It’s ok we are funding the other side of the war because this guy got to run amuck for 4 years. Let me know how you like losing more money in your taxes because of your love

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

We will launch missiles upon you in the name of Mother Russia!

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    So he's not even getting basic training?

Of course he will get the very best of basic training.
    Missile riding shirtless 101.

TheGoldenGoose

Today I read somewhere he got transported to an insane asylum in eastern Russia.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Putin should know better than to fuk with Philly.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Love how these idiots love putey and hate American values while in the act of doing shit that would get them promptly arrested if they did the same thing in Russia

We still talk about the Vietnam mistake in America and we lost 58k in the whole f war. Russia has lost 35K dead in 4 months. They're so unmotivated they don't even take their own dead? Using 50-60 year old tanks that are basically coffins on wheels.

putin eliminated Russia from the world economy. Yeah thats genius alright. Ive been to Ukraine many times. They'll never surrender. take the city then they'll blow up the puppet government. ALready happened in Kherson. Putin f up beyond comprehension. Nato is on his borders and more powerful/united then ever

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Love how these idiots love putey and hate American values while in the act of doing shit that would get them promptly arrested if they did the same thing in Russia

We still talk about the Vietnam mistake in America and we lost 58k in the whole f war. Russia has lost 35K dead in 4 months. They're so unmotivated they don't even take their own dead? Using 50-60 year old tanks that are basically coffins on wheels.

putin eliminated Russia from the world economy. Yeah thats genius alright. Ive been to Ukraine many times. They'll never surrender. take the city then they'll blow up the puppet government. ALready happened in Kherson. Putin f up beyond comprehension. Nato is on his borders and more powerful/united then ever
    I'm confused....why is it not OK for Russia to invade Ukraine, claiming it's in their national interest to do so, but it's ok, {no repercussions, sanctions, citizens getting chased around the world having their personal possessions taken from them}, that the USA can invade IRAQ and Afghanistan and overthrow their governments and occupy their countries for decades??

I"m stupid bear with me..

go ahead ....wait, i'm gonna get my popcorn first...

ok...i'm good.

btw..NATO is a joke....they are weak....don't believe the hype.