slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10497

So, what would you do.?. '' Men '' !!!!!

Where are all the men?June 1, 2022A female news anchor wonders why hordes of men didn't rush to defend a woman from harassment on the New York subway. More

On May 28, Sky News Australia posted a video titled "New York bearing signs of 'societal decay.'" The video shows a man (who seems as if he is on drugs) entering a train car and sitting next to a young woman. He then touches her without consent, grabs her, drags her around a bit, and generally is an extremely unpleasant nuisance. He eventually leaves her alone and proceeds to try to kick out one of the windows.

During the video, the young woman is seen looking at other passengers, with obvious worry in her eyes, begging somebody to please "help me." Nobody tries to help her. The news anchor, Rita Panahi, asks the question, "Where are the men?"

If I had to guess, they were standing in their place, checking their male privilege, toning down their toxic masculinity, and coping with how their Time's Up. Perhaps the men wanted a demonstration of how women are actually the stronger sex. Perhaps the threat level just did not seem that high to them; New York has a duty to retreat, after all. Besides, New York has been in the habit of arresting those who defend themselves.

Most likely, the men who were on the train did not care about this woman. They did not know her and were not likely to ever get to know her. How could it be worth it for these men to possibly be killed or maimed (it is unknown if the aggressor had a knife) for the sake of someone who may as well not exist to them?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13391

I had a similar situation on the Muni in San Francisco. Of course I told the guy to fukk off and leave the chick alone without a second thought. Most people are so scared to get involved it's sad.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10497

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I had a similar situation on the Muni in San Francisco. Of course I told the guy to fukk off and leave the chick alone without a second thought. Most people are so scared to get involved it's sad.
    Everybody has a gun or a knife though. Problem is, in these democrat run cities, only the criminals carry. Law abiding citizens don’t carry weapons. But they should. Women should carry mace or something. Taser even.

Criminals get out by posting bail they cannot afford. I wonder how that works.
    Last edited by slewfan; 06-02-22 at 02:06 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13391

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Everybody has a gun or a knife though. Problem is, in these democrat run cities, only the criminals carry. Law abiding citizens don’t carry weapons. But they should. Women should carry mace or something. Taser even.

Criminals get out by posting bail they cannot afford. I wonder how that works.
    No bail these days

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3734

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    No bail these days
    No balls either.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

When your typical New York ‘woke’ ‘man’ looks like this, what do you expect?

1-E4-DC8-AD-BE72-4-CEA-A257-14-A667351434

“We know what a Bull is, but what the hell is a ‘Knick’?”

“A ‘Knick’ is what a New York ‘man’ gets when he shaves his legs before hitting the Greenwich Village bars…..”

DA BULLS!!!!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14524

Looks like a poor mans Cher.