chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Bro. You always respond to my posts.... you got issues. Chicago Street? lol Fukking little squirrel. Put me on ignore bitch.
    Shut the penetrate up .

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Bro. You always respond to my posts.... you got issues. Chicago Street? lol Fukking little squirrel. Put me on ignore bitch.
    Adios, I have always had issues W/ azzhole. Your at dwite level. So long --
    Last edited by shari91; 05-26-22 at 06:29 AM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 530

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Hey dip shit before they changed the law the kid couldn’t buy a gun.

What utter nonsense. 40+ years ago they sold high-capacity magazine firearms too. And, we could buy them at 18. But, back then, people had the good sense not to do stupid stuff like shoot up a school or their workplace or a church. Instead, we used them for target shooting and hunting. I remember gun racks in trucks parked in our school parking lot. Never an incident. This is a people problem.

Where were the social media censors? They should have algorithms to catch these pre attack posts. They seem to have them for Trump supporters or conservative but not wackos posting firearm and murder messages.

To liberals like Beto, gun control has nothing to do really with guns. Instead, it's all about govt getting more and more control over the law-abiding citizenry by taking more and more of their Constitutionally-guaranteed liberties and freedoms.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Gov Abbott is so fukkking gone in the next election. This dumb ass has really fukked this state in the ass.
    You know better. There are too many dumbfukkers waiting to kiss Abbott’s ass.
    Last edited by shari91; 05-26-22 at 06:29 AM.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Is this the same Steve Kerr who demanded police officers be removed from Oakland schools in 2020?
    You do realize his father was killed by a terrorist…right.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20589

All these Dimrats calling for more laws and more arrests and more prison time. But just a few years ago they were calling police and laws and courtrooms and prisons racist. They wanted to open the prison gates and let them all out because they were only there because of racist laws.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    What utter nonsense. 40+ years ago they sold high-capacity magazine firearms too. And, we could buy them at 18. But, back then, people had the good sense not to do stupid stuff like shoot up a school or their workplace or a church. Instead, we used them for target shooting and hunting. I remember gun racks in trucks parked in our school parking lot. Never an incident. This is a people problem.

Where were the social media censors? They should have algorithms to catch these pre attack posts. They seem to have them for Trump supporters or conservative but not wackos posting firearm and murder messages.

To liberals like Beto, gun control has nothing to do really with guns. Instead, it's all about govt getting more and more control over the law-abiding citizenry by taking more and more of their Constitutionally-guaranteed liberties and freedoms.
    Back then they locked them up in the nut house but Reagan cut that out. Next?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    All these Dimrats calling for more laws and more arrests and more prison time. But just a few years ago they were calling police and laws and courtrooms and prisons racist. They wanted to open the prison gates and let them all out because they were only there because of racist laws.
    Veggie because my friend…most cops are racist. I hung out with popo at a police bar. I never heard the word n* more times then I did at that bar.

chico2663

Not a fan of his but this fukkin gov.is a tool.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Democrats are such losers….especially the white ones because they should know better…You should all be put on an island far away from normal civilization…

Sidenote…a republican president would have already had that dude Griner out of Russia

VeggieDog

Veggie because my friend…most cops are racist. I hung out with popo at a police bar. I never heard the word n* more times then I did at that bar.
    Ever listen to a rap song?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Ever listen to a rap song?
    Veg not that simple. I grew up in the Nati. I am friends with ex police chief. He was white and said same shit.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

And that was just from the black cops.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Sorry KLC but you could not buy an AR15 in 1994 when they were banned in this country. Yes, they were banned just like grenades, bazookas, tanks, poison gas and nuclear weapons. Unfortunately, your politicians much rather line their pockets with blood money than do the right thing and stop selling assault rifles to the general public. No one uses machine guns for hunting. I've never, ever seen an AR15 on a gun rack. NEVER. What kind of crazy are you talking about?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Blatant grandstanding.
    Both sides do this though. And unfortunately in Texas I would argue he has to do this. No one would move a muscle on stricter gun laws in Texas if it was just a normal Wednesday. They would laugh and then go hunting at the border

goduke

You do realize this “control over law abiding citizens” is a weak point right. All these people that think their pistol is going to protect them if the government wanted to control them are idiotic.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We have to vote those bastards out of office. They push abortion laws to protect unborn babies but once you're born, they don't give a shit about you. Welfare, mental health programs, affordable housing, school free lunch, education assistance, etc., these same folks talking about a babies right to life do not give a shit about little 10 year old's right to life. Tired of the hypocrisy.
    This. Want the kid to live but in no way will help with resources so the kid can grow up to be a contributing member of society. Then will blast their “mental state” when they are 16 and do something stupid.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29913

You do realize his father was killed by a terrorist…right.
    Well aware and it didn't take place in the US.

VeggieDog

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    This. Want the kid to live but in no way will help with resources so the kid can grow up to be a contributing member of society. Then will blast their “mental state” when they are 16 and do something stupid.
    WTF are you talking about? No resources? There are a million government programs to house, feed, and educate people.
    Last edited by VeggieDog; 05-25-22 at 05:35 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Well aware and it didn't take place in the US.
    That is true but irrelevant. He knows what these parents are going through.

chico2663

If you need special training to drive a tractor trailer the same rules should be for a semi auto. I have hunted since age 8 and killed my first deer ar 10. But kl c I am sure you have seen people that you were wondering will they make it. Those fukkers need training. Beto was trying to say that if old age limit was in place this may have not happened. Yes he could of got something else. But he didn’t. Now I am not a Beto fan seeing he is a 1 percenter. But hey in Texas. You can be up for charges for felony but as long as you stay in office than you are home free.
    Last edited by shari91; 05-26-22 at 06:33 AM.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13485

So do we know anything about the shooter, no one should want legislation passed unless we know more about these mass shooting events. rumor is he was a transgender.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The majority of the deadliest ones were in the last 10 years. Social media has to be a contributing factor in all of this.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

JFC….everyone is racist for fukks sake….

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    So do we know anything about the shooter, no one should want legislation passed unless we know more about these mass shooting events. rumor is he was a transgender.
    He was a mental case. One girl who went to school with him said that he came to school with scars on his face and when she asked him what happened, he said that he did it to himself and he liked it.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i hope it doesn't get political
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave manny24 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11999

We don't need stiffer gun laws we need stricter violent offender laws! 1 strike and you're out!

Caught with an unregistered or stolen gun during a robbery life in prison. Caught shooting in a robbery the death penalty. Shoot a kid during a gang shoot out straight to the firing squad. Expedient trial and death sentence carried out. I'm all for old school public hangings as well.

THAT WILL SEND A MESSAGE TO VIOLENT CRIMINALS WITH ILLEGAL GUNS!

Compare Singapore with a harsh justice system vs the US.

https://www.google.com/search?q=singapore+crime+rate+vs+us&ei=lMSOYp7mEf--uvQPk5OZ2Ag&oq=singapore+crime+rate+v&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIFCAAQgAQyBQgAE IAEMgYIABAeEBYyBggAEB4QFjIGCAAQHhAWMgYIA BAeEBYyBggAEB4QFjIGCAAQHhAWMgUIABCGAzIFC AAQhgM6BwgAEEcQsAM6BwgAELADEEM6BAgAEENKB AhBGABKBAhGGABQpwNYoARgihBoAXABeACAAW2IA cABkgEDMS4xmAEAoAEByAEKwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-25-22 at 07:14 PM.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The majority of the deadliest ones were in the last 10 years. Social media has to be a contributing factor in all of this.
    I think that's one of the motives. Social media and news media to make themselves the center of attention for a week at the cost of killing innocent people. The face and name of the shooter should be censored and focus on the victims.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave GunShard 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The Kermit is right, social media has caused all of this, homos will do anything for attention.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    If they really wanted to eliminate 99% of gun violence the only people allowed to own them would be those who are property owners and over the age of 25. They could go into ethnicity also but that wouldn't be politically correct now would it. But then again they don't really want to solve
    it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

[IMG] [/IMG]
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 45678910 ... Last