dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I live in Camden and believe it or not way back this was a nice place to live. Most that lived here worked at the docks back then and lived in these homes.

When you have a white neighborhood and a black family moves into a house the people all go up in arms thinking everything is going to turn to shit. It may even be a great family . But people are so used to seeing it happen .

I think you hit the nail on the head when you say "Ghetto IQ" these are the ones that do not want to learn in school and have no skills. These are the ones living on Section 8 and Welfare. And many commit crimes . Strange thing is even though they blame and hate whites they STILL kill each other off . I mean Blacks killing blacks is way higher then whites killing blacks.

I believe when they do something that shows promise you should do everything in your power to help them. To make it better . And it all stems back to the parents they need to set the kids straight. Make them do the right thing and have a damn conscious . Here is an actual example .

We have a small yard nothing major. A guy and his 2 kids were going around knocking on doors and he was having his kids do the work as he watched guiding them. They were like 16 and 17 . They asked for $20 . So made a deal with them. I will give them $100 and that will pay for this and you come back and touch up the yard again a month later. I went on their word they gave me they would do that. Their Father heard the whole thing.

I figured here are 2 black kids trying to actually work to earn money and if i did this it would show trust plus they are rewarded for doing the right thing. They never came back. My neighbor saw the one kid and yelled at him for making a promise and taking another persons money .He just ran away. The father knew and did crap. He should have drug his kid over and made him do the right thing. But no they never came back. So you try and help someone and they shit on you for it. Funny thing is how stupid can you be you have no education and maybe this could be something to make a living at. Gain a few clients and do their yards every summer. I mean you just made $50 in like a half hours work plus another $50 another time. Get a few more people my neighbor used them too . Be reliable and you will make money . But no lets screw the guy that gave us 4xs more then we asked and gave us a chance for some positive self-esteem .
    You can't do that for people with no impulse control or long term thinking. You saw it as promise broken, but they saw it as someone wanting them to do more work for money they already got and spent.

To tie it in to sports, you see that these days with athletes wanting to renegotiate contracts. They can't comprehend it's fair that they have to get paid less because of a contract they signed than if they were a free agent under no contract.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

It's not a new trend, it's blacks.

It's an OLD trend, our forefathers knew better.

Look at history....honestly if we spent the $2trillion we spent on Covid, simply deporting blacks and paying their relocation, we'd be a better society.

The USA doesn't need blacks- they ruin everything. Buy them off, relocate them.

Everything will be better & cheaper.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    You can't do that for people with no impulse control or long term thinking. You saw it as promise broken, but they saw it as someone wanting them to do more work for money they already got and spent.

To tie it in to sports, you see that these days with athletes wanting to renegotiate contracts. They can't comprehend it's fair that they have to get paid less because of a contract they signed than if they were a free agent under no contract.
    Yea i know but still i wonder if maybe somewhere there is a kid just waiting for that situation to just be given the chance. If there is a kid that thinks noone ever gives him a break or cares maybe something like that would give him a chance to earn self respect. Because maybe there would be one that would have come back because he felt someone respected him enough to give him a chance.

But you know sometimes a miracle does happen. I remember one Halloween about 17 years ago here. I before Medicare worked filling vending machines. So i used to get the good candy bars. I had a bowl of them and a couple of black teens like 16 came up. They instead of taking 1 real fast grabbed almost 3/4 of them and ran off. I screamed a them Way to go stealing candy from a bunch of little kids who have not been here yet. About 2 hours later they approached the door i thought they were going to try and grab more. Instead they handed most of what they took back and said "After you yelled that we felt bad and did not want to take it from little kids." Were sorry we did that. Most of the kids were done and we were about to stop giving candy out anyways. So i told them here for your honesty and i gave them each a handfull of candy for doing the right thing. Sometimes they just need the chance to do the right thing.

MinnesotaFats

Yea i know but still i wonder if maybe somewhere there is a kid just waiting for that situation to just be given the chance. If there is a kid that thinks noone ever gives him a break or cares maybe something like that would give him a chance to earn self respect. Because maybe there would be one that would have come back because he felt someone respected him enough to give him a chance.

But you know sometimes a miracle does happen. I remember one Halloween about 17 years ago here. I before Medicare worked filling vending machines. So i used to get the good candy bars. I had a bowl of them and a couple of black teens like 16 came up. They instead of taking 1 real fast grabbed almost 3/4 of them and ran off. I screamed a them Way to go stealing candy from a bunch of little kids who have not been here yet. About 2 hours later they approached the door i thought they were going to try and grab more. Instead they handed most of what they took back and said "After you yelled that we felt bad and did not want to take it from little kids." Were sorry we did that. Most of the kids were done and we were about to stop giving candy out anyways. So i told them here for your honesty and i gave them each a handfull of candy for doing the right thing. Sometimes they just need the chance to do the right thing.
    No...

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Look at history....honestly if we spent the $2trillion we spent on Covid, simply deporting blacks and paying their relocation, we'd be a better society.

I hear what you are saying but the thing is it is not all Blacks. My neighbor and her son i trust with my life. I would and have done a lot for them because they never asked and always were decent people. Her son always worked (Before at the Phillies Stadium) and always had a job. Was always there if i needed him or would come outside if he saw i was out there needing help for something. She actually works at the courthouse. When we go on vacation i feel better knowing they come in watching the cats.

I think the problem that someone said earlier are the "Ghetto Blacks" And not all blacks in the Ghetto are those kind. The ones that work and try to do the right things are not. The ones that have Welfare for legit reasons are not. The ones that are on Welfare or section 8 with 7 kids and do nothing but sponge off everyone else not giving a crap are. You know who they are because they see each kid not as a kid but a $100 bill they get . The kids run all over the neighborhood committing crimes because the parents could care less about them.

And right there really is how you can tell the difference. Look to the kids. Decent parents know where their kids are at . If you find a 12 year old wandering the streets of Camden 11 PM on a school night have him lead you back to his house and you will find the "Ghetto"ones .

captrobey

No...
    What do you mean no? I just gave you a situation that happened where grant it was a long time ago but still 2 black teens did the right thing and returned candy because they felt guilty. That happened .

My point is if these were the same 2 kids i would have given the chance to maybe they would have done the right thing if given the chance. And i know what you are going to say MF no they would have never came back. But then again they had a conscious to bring the candy back. That shows they had a conscious. So maybe they if they gave me their word would have kept it because they did have a conscious. You just do not know.

MinnesotaFats

What do you mean no? I just gave you a situation that happened where grant it was a long time ago but still 2 black teens did the right thing and returned candy because they felt guilty. That happened .

My point is if these were the same 2 kids i would have given the chance to maybe they would have done the right thing if given the chance. And i know what you are going to say MF no they would have never came back. But then again they had a conscious to bring the candy back. That shows they had a conscious. So maybe they if they gave me their word would have kept it because they did have a conscious. You just do not know.
    History buddy

Read a book

For MILLENNIUMS society advances by distinguished differences between white men and blacks & suppressed female voting (thou theyvwere free in society)

EVERYTHING in this world that has differentiated the USA from the rest of the world, in it brief existence, occurred BECAUSE the female & black POV was suppressed.

Those two minorities are FUKKING BORN LOSERS. Since the Progressive era began circa WW1 we've seen an obliteration of Federalism, States rights and complete erosion of US dominance as a world power.

Don't kid yourself w post WW2 BS that was lend/lease payback.

Blacks are 15% or so of the US population, make up 40% of felonies incarcerated and receive 75% of State/ Federal wealth redistributed taxes.

The entire world, no less the USA, is better off without that race. They are inferior, and it's been studied in depth- it's not debatable anymore. It's so blatant these days that ONE POLITICAL PARTY is 100% all in on the fact. Free, non contested, enrollment, income, subsidies, etc.

Noone gives a shit about your candy, where's my 75 years of Great Society bullshit gone wrong.

They aren't equal. King George 3, Washington, Lincoln, Wilson, FDR, etc all knew this ....why do we fight it.

Read a book, learn your history.

syjytg
    syjytg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

@captrobey please clear your inbox space.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by syjytg View Post
    @captrobey please clear your inbox space.
    I just did

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Fact is our forefathers brought them over from Africa for cheap slave labor and put them to work in the plantations. Free slave labor was to tempting for them back then. Should have kept our American borders closed then and now. It's on them.

History repeating itself - you let in millions of uneducated undocumented immigrants today with no real skills nothing good is gonna happen with that over time either. Is what it is. Gotta live with it. When poor people get desperate and or become lazy today they turn to crime and harming others alot of the time.

Arm up and protect property and yourself is all you can do!

captrobey

History buddy

Read a book

For MILLENNIUMS society advances by distinguished differences between white men and blacks & suppressed female voting (thou theyvwere free in society)

EVERYTHING in this world that has differentiated the USA from the rest of the world, in it brief existence, occurred BECAUSE the female & black POV was suppressed.

Those two minorities are FUKKING BORN LOSERS. Since the Progressive era began circa WW1 we've seen an obliteration of Federalism, States rights and complete erosion of US dominance as a world power.

Don't kid yourself w post WW2 BS that was lend/lease payback.

Blacks are 15% or so of the US population, make up 40% of felonies incarcerated and receive 75% of State/ Federal wealth redistributed taxes.

The entire world, no less the USA, is better off without that race. They are inferior, and it's been studied in depth- it's not debatable anymore. It's so blatant these days that ONE POLITICAL PARTY is 100% all in on the fact. Free, non contested, enrollment, income, subsidies, etc.

Noone gives a shit about your candy, where's my 75 years of Great Society bullshit gone wrong.

They aren't equal. King George 3, Washington, Lincoln, Wilson, FDR, etc all knew this ....why do we fight it.

Read a book, learn your history.
    Yea i do know my history. And i do know the numbers i say the % all the time i know i mentioned it before on here somewhere on the amount of blacks and whites in prison are equal and the blacks are only a small % so there should be way more whites then it being equal meaning blacks are doing way more violent crimes. I know all that.

But you are at least how it is sounding saying every single black in the USA is worthless and not deserving of any kind of chance just ship every one of them out. That i do not agree with . I would love to ship out all the troublemakers. But the ones that are decent you do not boot them out just because they are black.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fact is our forefathers brought them over from Africa for cheap slave labor and put them to work in the plantations. Free slave labor was to tempting for them back then. Should have kept our American borders closed then and now. It's on them.

History repeating itself - you let in millions of uneducated undocumented immigrants today with no real skills nothing good is gonna happen with that over time either. Is what it is. Gotta live with it. When poor people get desperate and or become lazy today they turn to crime and harming others alot of the time.

True but again i just do not think you can lump every single black together in a giant group and say they are all the same because they are not. My neighbor is not . Others i have met through my wife are not (She was a Camden teacher) . The "Ghetto" ones as it was said are the ones i cant stand and need to go . But ones that are decent people do not want handouts hold down jobs do not have the police at their door every week and try to make this shithole better any way that they can those are the ones that need to stay . If a bomb fell onto the ones across the street i would not shed a tear the world would be a better place. But their not all like that.

This world has enough shitty people in it. They outnumber us thats how i feel. So if a decent person comes along White, Black, Orange,Green,Yellow i don't care we need more like that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

True but again i just do not think you can lump every single black together in a giant group and say they are all the same because they are not. My neighbor is not . Others i have met through my wife are not (She was a Camden teacher) . The "Ghetto" ones as it was said are the ones i cant stand and need to go . But ones that are decent people do not want handouts hold down jobs do not have the police at their door every week and try to make this shithole better any way that they can those are the ones that need to stay . If a bomb fell onto the ones across the street i would not shed a tear the world would be a better place. But their not all like that.

This world has enough shitty people in it. They outnumber us thats how i feel. So if a decent person comes along White, Black, Orange,Green,Yellow i don't care we need more like that.
    I agree. I know many cool hard working blacks that contribute to society today. Mexicans too. I was just pointing out the history of it all.

I just don't like what I'm seeing with all the young black ghetto punks today that are looting, shooting and harming innocent people. They have no roll models, fathers or something .

Need to start building more jails or something and not keep letting them out.

MinnesotaFats

Yea i do know my history. And i do know the numbers i say the % all the time i know i mentioned it before on here somewhere on the amount of blacks and whites in prison are equal and the blacks are only a small % so there should be way more whites then it being equal meaning blacks are doing way more violent crimes. I know all that.

But you are at least how it is sounding saying every single black in the USA is worthless and not deserving of any kind of chance just ship every one of them out. That i do not agree with . I would love to ship out all the troublemakers. But the ones that are decent you do not boot them out just because they are black.
    The GAP has widened so far these days...the average black HS kid these days graduates at about a 6th grade level.

Computer illiterate
    Code illiterate
    Economic illiterate
    Likely reading illiterate

I mean honestly, society going 1 way, black culture going the other

They are losers, the scurge of society for 400 years, and un salvageable these days based on the learning gap..
    Yes. Send em abroad. Convince me life is better w them versus w out them.

captrobey

I agree. I know many cool hard working blacks that contribute to society today. Mexicans too. I was just pointing out the history of it all.

I just don't like what I'm seeing with all the young black ghetto punks today that are looting, shooting and harming innocent people. They have no roll models, fathers or something .

Need to start building more jails or something and not keep letting them out.
    I agree there is a ton of it. And most stories you see are blacks doing the crimes. When i see a violent crime you can pretty much bet money its a black teen . If i saw a gang of blacks and a gang of whites i would go towards the whites and feel safer. But there are some good ones i am glad you agree. Why should the nice ones have to leave is all i am saying. I think there are a ton that are not worth saving. But i have seen some good. I do not want to punish the good.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    He also looks like he's close to 6' 200+ pounds.

They were saying that he was 5'5" 170.

C’mon Kermit, you know how these Dems do things..
    I mean look at King Dem Vitterd, he was handsome, 6’+ and 190lbs, then the pictures came out and might have been 6’ but that was it and everything else wasn’t even close 🤣🤣

captrobey

The GAP has widened so far these days...the average black HS kid these days graduates at about a 6th grade level.

Computer illiterate
    Code illiterate
    Economic illiterate
    Likely reading illiterate

I mean honestly, society going 1 way, black culture going the other

They are losers, the scurge of society for 400 years, and un salvageable these days based on the learning gap..
    Yes. Send em abroad. Convince me life is better w them versus w out them.
    Yes you do not have to tell me that my friend i agree remember my wife was a Camden teacher and went through hell. A ton of horrible worthless kids.

But there were some good ones. Some that wanted to learn but it is hard when you have 3/4 of the room causing havoc . I am glad she retired when she did it was just too dangerous. Try being one of the few white teachers in a totally black school. But some of her kids were nice one i liked in particular always tried helping and listening.

I don't know what else i can really say to convince you. I agree with a lot of what you say. I think if the bad ones were gone it would be so much better. But forget the numbers you keep saying i know those already. You say convince you i really should have already by describing my neighbors who are black.

How does getting rid of a mother with a son -neither have ever been arrested or done a crime. She works at the courthouse her son who has moved out recently has always had a job. They have been there for us if we needed them and if they think something is wrong they are either on the phone or at our door making sure we are ok. They are genuinely decent human beings. They have never been on Welfare and the only time they accepted help was when i helped them and the neighbor on the other side during covid by getting food for them. How is the USA better off without them?

And if you try using numbers again sorry that does not mean a thing in this situation. How does getting rid of 2 decent human beings who do nothing but help others make it better for us all if they leave?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Yes you do not have to tell me that my friend i agree remember my wife was a Camden teacher and went through hell. A ton of horrible worthless kids.

But there were some good ones. Some that wanted to learn but it is hard when you have 3/4 of the room causing havoc . I am glad she retired when she did it was just too dangerous. Try being one of the few white teachers in a totally black school. But some of her kids were nice one i liked in particular always tried helping and listening.

I don't know what else i can really say to convince you. I agree with a lot of what you say. I think if the bad ones were gone it would be so much better. But forget the numbers you keep saying i know those already. You say convince you i really should have already by describing my neighbors who are black.

How does getting rid of a mother with a son -neither have ever been arrested or done a crime. She works at the courthouse her son who has moved out recently has always had a job. They have been there for us if we needed them and if they think something is wrong they are either on the phone or at our door making sure we are ok. They are genuinely decent human beings. They have never been on Welfare and the only time they accepted help was when i helped them and the neighbor on the other side during covid by getting food for them. How is the USA better off without them?

And if you try using numbers again sorry that does not mean a thing in this situation. How does getting rid of 2 decent human beings who do nothing but help others make it better for us all if they leave?
    better to err on the side of caution Captain

sure a handful of good ones might get swept up in the dragnet like jussie smollet and hunter biden

but they can bang their heads against a wall trying to help the golden corral Will Smith subway shooter types

besides they will kneel to King James and eventually steal his sh*t and probably bury him alive win win

Stan Verret stays though- *canadian

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Weren't the forefathers uneducated immigrants from England?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Weren't the forefathers uneducated immigrants from England?
    No many of our early settlers were smart and had a vision for America, they assembled together and wrote our US Constitution and laws which still are sticking today. Ironically I think our forefathers were MUCH SMARTER then our current politicians of today.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Roscoe_Word

captrobey

No many of our early settlers were smart and had a vision for America, they assembled together and wrote our US Constitution and laws which still are sticking today. Ironically I think our forefathers were MUCH SMARTER then our current politicians of today.

The first man illustrated here running to the only place to get food (Dennys) shows you how hard they had it way before the Geico commercials .

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

MSM is milking this subway shooting story for all it's worth.

It's over, all the details have been released, the story is over, move on already for the love of God.

All the local news stations here in the tri-state area are still leading with this story, they're just repeating everything now.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

You are wrong. The people who wrote the Constitution all had slaves to run their farms. That's how they got rich, By using free slave labor and not paying taxes.

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

I hear what you are saying but the thing is it is not all Blacks. My neighbor and her son i trust with my life. I would and have done a lot for them because they never asked and always were decent people. Her son always worked (Before at the Phillies Stadium) and always had a job. Was always there if i needed him or would come outside if he saw i was out there needing help for something. She actually works at the courthouse. When we go on vacation i feel better knowing they come in watching the cats.

I think the problem that someone said earlier are the "Ghetto Blacks" And not all blacks in the Ghetto are those kind. The ones that work and try to do the right things are not. The ones that have Welfare for legit reasons are not. The ones that are on Welfare or section 8 with 7 kids and do nothing but sponge off everyone else not giving a crap are. You know who they are because they see each kid not as a kid but a $100 bill they get . The kids run all over the neighborhood committing crimes because the parents could care less about them.

And right there really is how you can tell the difference. Look to the kids. Decent parents know where their kids are at . If you find a 12 year old wandering the streets of Camden 11 PM on a school night have him lead you back to his house and you will find the "Ghetto"ones .
    Lol how polite of you
    After he exposed himself as a blatant racist.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
    Lol how polite of you
    After he exposed himself as a blatant racist.
    Because i agree with some of what he says his numbers are not wrong . I know more then most would know living here in Camden myself. There are a bunch i would love to get rid of forever at the touch of a button and immediately Camden is a better place. But i do not want to hit a button and get rid of them all.

And i never am nasty to anyone on here anyone that knows me knows that. If someone is way over the line with me i will go off then. If someone calls me a liar i will go off. But as long as someone is civil i will have a decent conversation with that person. I will not just start calling someone names if they are not doing that to me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You are wrong. The people who wrote the Constitution all had slaves to run their farms. That's how they got rich, By using free slave labor and not paying taxes.
    What does that have to do with being smart or dumb? You totally went off subject from our posts.

You called our immigrant founding forefathers from England unintelligent. That statement can't be farther from the truth regardless if they were slave owners or not.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

What does that have to do with being smart or dumb? You totally went off subject from our posts.

You called our immigrant founding forefathers from England unintelligent. That statement can't be farther from the truth regardless if they were slave owners or not.
    The people who came with the Mayflower were peasants like the people who emigrated in this country for many years and the ones who come now.

The King of England didn't send the brightest and wealthiest English men to colonize this country. They sent the outcasts of society. The ones who became rich later were due to grabbing land from the natives and using slaves without pay to cultivate the land and trade. Do you know how many slaves the forefathers owned and killed? Learn your history.

dlowilly

A higher percentage of free blacks owned slaves than whites. Struggle with that for awhile.

dlowilly

Because i agree with some of what he says his numbers are not wrong . I know more then most would know living here in Camden myself. There are a bunch i would love to get rid of forever at the touch of a button and immediately Camden is a better place. But i do not want to hit a button and get rid of them all.

And i never am nasty to anyone on here anyone that knows me knows that. If someone is way over the line with me i will go off then. If someone calls me a liar i will go off. But as long as someone is civil i will have a decent conversation with that person. I will not just start calling someone names if they are not doing that to me.
    Forget all the social psychology and biology as to why there are differences between blacks and whites

The melting pot is simply a failed experiment. Our enemies from without and within will always be able to manipulate our differences to sow chaos. There's a reason humans have organized themselves into families, villages, and nations of similar people for hundreds of thousands of years.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    A higher percentage of free blacks owned slaves than whites. Struggle with that for awhile.
    How many of the signers of the US Constitution were black? Zero

How many where white? All

How many were white and own slaves? Eleven

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The people who came with the Mayflower were peasants like the people who emigrated in this country for many years and the ones who come now.

The King of England didn't send the brightest and wealthiest English men to colonize this country. They sent the outcasts of society. The ones who became rich later were due to grabbing land from the natives and using slaves without pay to cultivate the land and trade. Do you know how many slaves the forefathers owned and killed? Learn your history.
    I know my American history Pavy.

First American settlers were smart, could read and write, and could reason and communicate well with one another unlike today. So you are wrong learn your history. Stop this non-sense.

Our founding forefathers that built this Country were amazing and determined!

captrobey

I know my American history Pavy.

First American settlers were smart, could read and write, and could reason and communicate well with one another unlike today. So you are wrong learn your history. Stop this non-sense.

Our founding forefathers that built this Country were amazing and determined!

I Love history especially to stand somewhere that something historic took place. Love Roman History and The Old West been to Tombstone a ton of times and walked the streets at 2 AM with the Mrs and a camera looking for ghosts. I also through the years because i have always Loved Dinosaurs collect Dinosaur Bones . And a few other things like Woolly Mammoth and Mastodon . I just think it is neat having a piece of something that roamed around Millions of years ago.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I Love history especially to stand somewhere that something historic took place. Love Roman History and The Old West been to Tombstone a ton of times and walked the streets at 2 AM with the Mrs and a camera looking for ghosts. I also through the years because i have always Loved Dinosaurs collect Dinosaur Bones . And a few other things like Woolly Mammoth and Mastodon . I just think it is neat having a piece of something that roamed around Millions of years ago.
    I like history as well. I like the show Ancient Aliens just for the sites they visit and show on my tv, not so much the alien theories they push with every episode though. They travel the globe on that show and visit ancient historic sites. Stone structures, pyramids you name it. All impressive!

dlowilly

How many of the signers of the US Constitution were black? Zero

How many where white? All

How many were white and own slaves? Eleven
    You attempted to vilify them for slave ownership, when as was stated, a higher rate of free blacks owned slaves.

It's like criticizing them for abusing horses by riding them when that's what everyone who could afford a horse was doing at the time.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I don't even watch any videos anymore as I follow my, "Don't believe anything you hear, and nothing you see on TV or in videos. And only half of what you see in person live.

So, did this actually happen or was this one fake too? You know, like all those dead bodies in Ukraine where they had filmed 3 separate videos from the exact same setting/background?

Who knows if any, or much of anything that we hear coming from there is true. They might all be laughing over vodka right now at how stupid people are..............

First ... 23456 Last