ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Kremlin TV Just Declared War on… Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger’s video appeal to the Russian people has been remarkably effective.

“That face is the cover page of American imperialism and colonialism,” TV host Vadim Gigin declared on state TV show Sunday Evening With Vladimir Solovievon, raging about Arnold Schwarzenegger and his video clip. “Not the caricature image of Uncle Sam, but this Schwarz, in a Hollywood production.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...schwarzenegger

Zakhar Prilepin, a famous Russian writer who boasted of “killing many” in the last war in Donbas, and who is wanted by Ukraine’s SBU security service on charges of “taking part in the activity of a terrorist organization,” also had harsh words for Arnold. Prilepin wrote on his Telegram channel: “In his video message, Schwarzenegger, who killed three million Russians in his films, told the Russian people how much he loves us and how wrong we are about Ukraine... This Austrian, the son of his father, who served in the SS and was wounded near Leningrad, is trying to act as the good cop.”

Arnold Schwarzenegger Invokes His Nazi Father in Emotional Message to Russia
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...155952760.html

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

arnold starts at 2:03....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Arnold getting a little Red Heat I see!!

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Schwarzenegger a phag just like most bodybuilders.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

WATCH THE FUK OUT:

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    WATCH THE FUK OUT:

The late great Bill Paxton(( Great actor!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    The late great Bill Paxton(( Great actor!
    You're stewed buttwad!!

Fred The Hammer

On Sunday, a Kremlin-aligned Russian tabloid cited a Russian Defense Ministry casualty report that placed the number of dead Russian troops at over 9,800 since the invasion began on Feb. 24. The casualty figures were later edited out of the article.

You know things aren't going well when they have to edit their own article.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33486

Reports are that Arnold has already assembled a fighting force. Russia is in trouble.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^^^

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

i vant a burger nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Schwarzenegger a phag just like most bodybuilders.

guess you could beat the phaq huh!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Arnold comes from a family of Nazis just like the people in control of Ukraine
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave Ghenghis Kahn 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    guess you could beat the phaq huh!
    I don't quess I know I have been in over 50 street fights and never lost. I don't think I'm a tough guy I know 1000s could wip my ass but trust me Schwarzenegger isn't one of them.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't quess I know I have been in over 50 street fights and never lost. I don't think I'm a tough guy I know 1000s could wip my ass but trust me Schwarzenegger isn't one of them.
    What up Kimbo Slice?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What up Kimbo Slice?
    No he was completely across the country and was 1 of the 1000's I'm sure. He was one of the bigger guys that could actually throw down RIP. Tall thinner guys are the toughest to handle 99.9% of bodybuilders are a joke way to slow and no endurance.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    The guy in charge of Ukraine is a Jew.

ericc

Zelensky isn’t a Nazi, but some of his soldiers are

In a face-to-face confrontation with militants from the neo-Nazi Azov Battalion who had launched a campaign to sabotage the peace initiative called “No to Capitulation,” Zelensky encountered a wall of obstinacy.

With appeals for disengagement from the frontlines firmly rejected, Zelensky melted down on camera. “I’m the president of this country. I’m 41 years old. I’m not a loser. I came to you and told you: Remove the weapons,” Zelensky implored the fighters.

https://towardfreedom.org/story/arch...r-with-russia/

A screenshot from a video, where President Volodymyr Zelensky emotionally talks to veterans during his visit to Zolote on Oct. 26, 2019.

Andriy Biletsky, head of National Corps and the Azov Battalion, threatened Zelensky on his YouTube channel that more veterans would head to Zolote if the president tried to evict them from the town. “There will be thousands there instead of several dozen,” he said.

Singer Sofia Fedyna, who is a lawmaker with the European Solidarity party of former President Petro Poroshenko, which has 27 seats in parliament, was particularly aggressive in her response. She issued physical threats against Zelensky.

“Mr. President thinks he is immortal,” she said in a video shared on Facebook. “A grenade may explode there, by chance. And it would be the nicest if this happened during Moscow’s shelling when someone comes to the front line wearing a white or blue shirt.”
    https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-pol...ngagement.html

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    A Jew that is getting his own citizens slaughtered so he can hide his corruption. Basically par for the course.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Zelensky doesn't control Ukraine, just like how Biden doesn't control the US. They're all puppets

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO

Zelensky doesn't control Ukraine, just like how Biden doesn't control the US. They're all puppets
    SBR needs an emoji wearing a tinfoil hat.

Fred The Hammer

I love how a bunch of sbr neo-nazis accuses Ukraine of being neo nazis . Yeah they have the one division thats far right, but any time you have alot of poor uneducated whites then you're going to see some far-right ideology (see SBR again). You don't think Russia has a far right? They're the ones invading and killing! Regardless of what other dumbshits post since 2014 the incoming fire in the eastern disputed areas has been far more then any Ukrainian fire going out. It would be like MFers taking Rhode Island and then claiming murder when people get killed in the fighting. There would be no fighting if they stayed TF out of Ukraine in the first place.

Kharkov is right by the Russian border and they're still fighting street to street. Do they act like they want to be part of Russia?

All you dumbshits that support a brutal dictator that tries to stop Democracy should be ashamed. Its obvious that you're anti-American and that you've never served this great country!

Fred The Hammer

A Russian sold his tank for $10k to the Ukrainians That should tell you how well they're doing

Russian soldier surrendered a tank to Ukrainian military forces in exchange for $10,000, an adviser to Ukrainian Interior Minister Denys Monastyrsky said on Tuesday.
    According to Viktor Andrusiv, a member of the Russian forces – whom he identified as "Misha," short for Mikhail –voluntarily handed over an operational main battle tank to the Ukrainian military.
    Andrusiv explained that Misha had called the Ukrainian Interior Ministry a few days ago to broach the offer, which was then relayed to the Chief Directorate of Intelligence at the Ministry of Defense. The Russian soldier was then given a rendezvous point where he was detained on arrival by special forces.
    "It turned out that he was left alone by the tank crew, the rest fled home. He saw no point in fighting. He could not return home because his commander said he would shoot him and write it off as combat losses," Andrusiv wrote in a Facebook post. "Misha said that there was almost nothing left to do

Fred The Hammer

Well he's 74. Arnold in his prime would've bounced your head off the concrete like a basketball. SBr tards? You guys are something else

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Well he's 74. Arnold in his prime would've bounced your head off the concrete like a basketball. SBr tards? You guys are something else
    You over in Ukraine fighting tough guy?

Fred The Hammer

You over in Ukraine fighting tough guy?
    Why don't you make a road trip here and then you can tell the medical staff that you're 50-1 when you come out of your coma

Anyone supporting Putin is an anti-American piece of shit and deserves to get their head stomped in

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Why don't you make a road trip here and then you can tell the medical staff that you're 50-1 when you come out of your coma

Anyone supporting Putin is an anti-American piece of shit and deserves to get their head stomped in
    Keep beating on your keyboard tough guy

Fred The Hammer

Keep beating on your keyboard tough guy
    Keep supporting putey. You're a swell guy. The putey loving military geniuses on here said Russia would roll over them in days. This guy found out otherwise

Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 03-24-22 at 05:01 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Keep supporting putey. You're a swell guy. The putey loving military geniuses on here said Russia would roll over them in days. This guy found out otherwise

I don't support Putin or Zelenskyy two sides of the same coin. I feel for the common everyday citizens both Russian and Ukrainian. Schwarzenegger is a complete POS along with LeBron and Urban Meyer I have personally seen how they treat people when the cameras aren't rolling. It is actually funny how the media makes bad people good and makes decent people bad.

ericc

Is that a different guy than the one who got $10,000? Because if it is then Ukraine got another tank for free!

Fred The Hammer

I don't support Putin or Zelenskyy two sides of the same coin. I feel for the common everyday citizens both Russian and Ukrainian. Schwarzenegger is a complete POS along with LeBron and Urban Meyer I have personally seen how they treat people when the cameras aren't rolling. It is actually funny how the media makes bad people good and makes decent people bad.
    Yeah great comparison. Hated when Zelensky invaded peaceful neighbors and helped Assad in Syria maintain control by killing his own people. Or how Europe and America had to establish NATO because Ukraine was swallowing up countries like a fat kid in a candy shop.

Actually Zelensky did none of that shit. Its all Russia. Open up a book retard

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

SBR needs an emoji wearing a tinfoil hat.
    Jesus I shouldn't waste my time with morons that think a senile old pedo or a former stand up comedian has any power to control a country. SMFH IQ of a fukking mole rate
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave Ghenghis Kahn 9 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fred The Hammer

Jesus I shouldn't waste my time with morons that think a senile old pedo or a former stand up comedian has any power to control a country. SMFH IQ of a fukking mole rate
    Yeah a former reality star should demand much more respect