ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

-Wow! What a beautiful face...but uhho, she's now thick as a

Boarhog.
    Actress Susan Ward: Check her out before...

Gulp!

And the after: Marriage with one kid now:
    And will no doubt have another rug-rat down the road and will look more like this: Plus, many lbs coming her way to look more like this in 5 years:

Okay, she's your lady and you married her in those before years, so what do you do with her after that second child, and months later, leaving her where she is now at in the last photo?

You're a typical male, just like me, who loves beautiful women too death, so, what would I do with her at this last stage?
    I would be so turned off at what she's done to herself, turning into a complete overstuffed hog, I would have to exit this relationship, knowing, with her history in the past 3 years, it will only get worse.

*But, maybe you are different and not so fussy with your now much larger beautiful package?

]

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

She's beautiful

I'm a 'body positive' kinda guy. A little cushion is just fine by me so long as she's pretty & can feliate me like a champ!

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    She's beautiful

I'm a 'body positive' kinda guy. A little cushion is just fine by me so long as she's pretty & can feliate me like a champ!
    Well, you may have to buy her some colorful quadruple size gunny sacks to wear, and that may be all you need to do?
    No one needs to see her body but you anyway.

ABEHONEST

Marilyn looked fine in her potato sack.