Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

BONED in UKRAINE!!!

too bad the country's being blown to shit....... we could have made a mint in the fake tit market........

Auto Donk

speaking of blown to shit, I highly recommend this one:

Auto Donk

fully supportski Ukranski bitchskis:

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

looks like a happy canine there.....but yeah lots of whores there no doubt

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    looks like a happy canine there.....but yeah lots of whores there no doubt
    I heard Fred the hammer gonna give you a beating. You better stay clear of that guy….he doesn’t like you very much.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I can't wait till the first Ukrainian refugees need to be rehomed, I'll go down to their little camp and pick out a few new wives for myself.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I can't wait till the first Ukrainian refugees need to be rehomed, I'll go down to their little camp and pick out a few new wives for myself.
    They’d all rather take their chances with a Russian tank before having to touch you.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    They’d all rather take their chances with a Russian tank before having to touch you.
    I've probably banged more bad chicks in their twenties since the first of the year than you have in your whole life big guy.

I saw your picks thread earlier, looks like you're taking your bankroll downhill faster than Biden takes the USA downhill.

Ya mutt
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

vitterd

I've probably banged more bad chicks in their twenties since the first of the year than you have in your whole life big guy.

I saw your picks thread earlier, looks like you're taking your bankroll downhill faster than Biden takes the USA downhill.

Ya mutt
    Bad run. It happens. I win every year. I’m not worried about one slow month. You see those Biden job numbers, gdp and Dow up 800 today? Lemme guess though….he’s old and weak right? Lmao. You trumpy bears are all dopes

Seriously though, nobody is fuxvking you without getting paid a good amount. You don’t offer anything.

BrickJames
    Action

Bad run. It happens. I win every year. I’m not worried about one slow month. You see those Biden job numbers, gdp and Dow up 800 today? Lemme guess though….he’s old and weak right? Lmao. You trumpy bears are all dopes

Seriously though, nobody is fuxvking you without getting paid a good amount. You don’t offer anything.
    Sure thing pal.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I heard Fred the hammer gonna give you a beating. You better stay clear of that guy….he doesn’t like you very much.
    He gives his loyalty to jews over his own blood (I'm German too). The Reich nation put a price on his head of 60k already for being a traitor. He recruits old men, he recruits coons. And brings violence to his own parents neighborhood.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

He gives his loyalty to jews over his own blood (I'm German too). The Reich nation put a price on his head of 60k already for being a traitor. He recruits old men, he recruits coons. And brings violence to his own parents neighborhood.

He even gives his allegiance to this guy over his own blood:

BrickJames
    Action

You've been watching too much Godfather, Jews and Italians have always worked together, but you claim this Aryan race shit but you know every quote from The Godfather.

I'm tired of you man

BrickJames
    Action

Fukking fake ass wannabe just like everyone else these days

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

You've been watching too much Godfather, Jews and Italians have always worked together, but you claim this Aryan race shit but you know every quote from The Godfather.

I'm tired of you man

LOL. That's funny BJ. You're right though, the wops sold out to the jews. No question. They are filth. I know a ginny wop in Vegas that's on the Reich's head list. His head is going for 300K. He's a traitor.

Sorry you're tired of me.

If you were a true Aryan, then you would try to help me or join the cause. I don't think you really are. You don't care what happens to a fellow Aryan brother. As I sift through this world and all the filth next to me. The struggles. My struggle should be your struggle if you are a true Aryan.

BrickJames
    Action

You want to be something you're not big guy? Why don't you try rolling the burritos instead of cooking the steak at Chipotle you fukking mutt!

What did you ever do who the fukk are you?

You're the bottom of the barrel pal

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

You want to be something you're not big guy? Why don't you try rolling the burritos instead of cooking the steak at Chipotle you fukking mutt!

What did you ever do who the fukk are you?

You're the bottom of the barrel pal

LMFAO PrickJames. If I'm a mutt, then its all German and some Finn. Its mostly German. Probably 25 Finn. 10-4 Prick. Do something with your life you loser other than tell stories nobody believes.

BrickJames
    Action

LOL. That's funny BJ. You're right though, the wops sold out to the jews. No question. They are filth. I know a ginny wop in Vegas that's on the Reich's head list. His head is going for 300K. He's a traitor.

Sorry you're tired of me.

If you were a true Aryan, then you would try to help me or join the cause. I don't think you really are. You don't care what happens to a fellow Aryan brother. As I sift through this world and all the filth next to me. The struggles. My struggle should be your struggle if you are a true Aryan.
    Lol, wop? Ginny?

I'm tired of you man

BrickJames
    Action

LMFAO PrickJames. If I'm a mutt, then its all German and some Finn. Its mostly German. Probably 25 Finn. 10-4 Prick. Do something with your life you loser other than tell stories nobody believes.
    Yeah you're a dumb broke piece of shit who sits on here whining about how he's broke all the time, get with the program pal you better hope I never see you in person or I'll stick you right in your fukking eye, I'll be in Miami on the 9th and Vegas on the 7th of April I would love to do it

BrickJames
    Action

..... I don't need the lie because it's all true. My life is already so outlandish ni one Believes it anyways.

BrickJames
    Action

Kid thinks he's some big Nazi but yet he watches the Godfather over and over again to the point where he can quote the lines, you know that's about Italians right?

BrickJames
    Action

And in that movie in the second installment they punked the shit out of some white Aryan guy, the senator.

Who thought he was so tough and thought he had so much power.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah you're a dumb broke piece of shit who sits on here whining about how he's broke all the time, get with the program pal you better hope I never see you in person or I'll stick you right in your fukking eye, I'll be in Miami on the 9th and Vegas on the 7th of April I would love to do it
    Give me your real name and the hotels you'll be at. I'll let you know when I"m there. I'm certainly not rich, but after the Super Bowl I"m all caught up on my house and I've got 20 large on me. That might be broke to some, but its fine by me. Instead of threatening me, why don't you step in the ring with me and fight me fair and square.

Funny part is is I don't remember ever whining about being broke on here. Maybe joking around. For not working in 5 years, I'd say I'm living in the clouds.

Since you can travel to Miami and Vegas. Come over to Detroit and let's get in the ring.

10-4 you cawksucker. Send me that info. I'll make you my special project mother fukker. And do it. I've already got a nice little list.
    Last edited by hehfest; 02-25-22 at 11:20 PM.

BrickJames
    Action

No Country for Old Men, you keep quoting movies.

I'll give you my hotel and where I'm going to be at. In Miami on the 9th I'll be at the Epic in Brickell. On the 7th of April I'll be at the cosmo in Vegas.

Come see me you punk bitch

BrickJames
    Action

In the meantime keep rolling all the burritos make sure they're rolled tight and make sure your boss doesn't get mad at you for not putting enough rice in them.

You fukking goober

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

No Country for Old Men, you keep quoting movies.

I'll give you my hotel and where I'm going to be at. In Miami on the 9th I'll be at the Epic in Brickell. On the 7th of April I'll be at the cosmo in Vegas.

Come see me you punk bitch

No shit. Came up with that one on my own. That's wild. I'll have to watch it. You sure must watch a lot of movies you loser. PM me your name and a pic so I can identify you and you'll be given a fair chance. I.E. I won't sucker punch you or jump you like so many do and think they're tough.

I have seen parts of that movie but never remember that. I can swing over and take care of Fredo the Retard on my way to Miami.
    Last edited by hehfest; 02-25-22 at 11:34 PM.

BrickJames
    Action

No shit. Came up with that one on my own. That's wild. I'll have to watch it. PM me your name and a pic so I can identify you and you'll be given a fair chance. I.E. I won't sucker punch you or jump you like so many do and think they're tough.
    The stripper I'll be with could probably beat you up, I'll send her at you like a little Pitbull.

Stop lying to yourself Pal

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

The stripper I'll be with could probably beat you up, I'll send her at you like a little Pitbull.

Stop lying to yourself Pal

Keep dreaming, and keep watching those jew movies loser. Seems like your broke dikk ass has nothing better to do. Stripper? What a bum. You have to pay for action like, was it Vitterd? said. How pathetic.

BrickJames
    Action

Keep dreaming, and keep watching those jew movies loser. Seems like your broke dikk ass has nothing better to do. Stripper? What a bum. You have to pay for action like, was it Vitterd? said. How pathetic.
    Okay big guy.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Just PM me that info. I'm a man of my word. I won't give that out to anyone, and I certainly would never post your phone on SBR like Fredo did to me a while back.

BrickJames
    Action

Just PM me that info. I'm a man of my word. I won't give that out to anyone, and I certainly would never post your phone on SBR like Fredo did to me a while back.
    I just told you everything you need to know, and just so you know big guy I'm not going to be buying her I'm going to be pimping her.

I want you to know that if she tears your face up part.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I just told you everything you need to know, and just so you know big guy I'm not going to be buying her I'm going to be pimping her.

I want you to know that if she tears your face up part.

She'll be pimping you when I'm done with you. Watch your back bitch. I'll know your address by the end of the weekend. I won't even wait for Miami.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

How does Brick "Anthony" James (Anthony would you please come kiss your mother good-bye?) learn?

No Country for Old Men - Quotes.net

https://www.quotes.net › mquote

Moss: Yeah I'm goin' to bring you somethin' all right. I've decided to make you a special project

BrickJames
    Action

How does Brick "Anthony" James (Anthony would you please come kiss your mother good-bye?) learn?

No Country for Old Men - Quotes.net

https://www.quotes.net › mquote

Moss: Yeah I'm goin' to bring you somethin' all right. I've decided to make you a special project

That's not even the quote I was talking about you dip shit

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

That's not even the quote I was talking about you dip shit

Goodnight sweetheart!

12 Last