Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

vitturd acts like having 100,000 people burying him in his own pathetic threads that he winds up beggin the mods to close because he's getting buried so bad is something to be proud of........

it's not, shithead.....

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    vitturd acts like having 100,000 people burying him in his own pathetic threads that he winds up beggin the mods to close because he's getting buried so bad is something to be proud of........

it's not, shithead.....
    The thread was closed for months and still the most viewed. Every auto donk thread is dead. Nobody cares about them. Vitterd threads are gold.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    The thread was closed for months and still the most viewed. Every auto donk thread is dead. Nobody cares about them. Vitterd threads are gold.
    gold as in golden punching bag for people who want to kick a phony shithead when he's down........

by the looks of those catastrophes of threads you have, WAY DOWN..........

NICE SUPER BOWL BET, ASS MUNCH......... TELL US AGAIN HOW MUCH YOU "LOST" ON IT, AIR BETTOR...........

Auto Donk

ALSO, the only reason any of your threads are ever viewed is that you love the punishment you take, so you go bump them, only to get buried all over again and again every time......

you love the abuse, sadobitch......

First ... 4567